• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1321 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
AkMedic

Hello, and a quick kudos to 000 from an old pirate

Heya mates,

It has been quite some time since I logged in to these forums. Recently, I pulled a Thanos (sort of) in that I was looking for some old Imperio information for a project and was doing a search on these here forums. I wanted ton say first, thank you 000 for preserving the forums since I can remember posting. It was really cool to see history as it related to ypp and it allowed me to snag information I thought was long gone. Also, it is interesting in its own right to see what one was occupied with now 8 years ago and to see peoples thoughts, ideas etc. from that time. Kudos as well on the recent move to the Sega family.

To anyone who might still remember me, it's been to long. If you have fallen out of contact with me, and wish to re-connect (yes, reading some of the old stuff made me a bit nostalgic for the old days) drop a pm.

For the rest, fair winds and continue to sail well!

Oh, and I will be retaking Spring next week.

I kid, I kid....too soon?

Ciao for now!

- Parthanos
----------------------------------------
Captain of the greatest crew in the seas.
King of the honorable and just flag Imperio.

Retired

Adversus solem ne loquitor
[Mar 21, 2012 11:03:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    AlaskanParamedic [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Re: Hello, and a quick kudos to 000 from an old pirate

Thanks for posting! I always enjoy hearing of the old-guard re-discovering the game. If you wanted to come back, I'd be happy to help you out!
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Mar 22, 2012 7:42:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
AkMedic

Thanks mate. Between work, college (I am finishing up one degree and getting ready to jump in to a masters program) and life, I lack the time I'd want to fully enjoy jumping back in. That stated, I think I will pop in and visit folks time to time. I don't know much about the last 4 years of ypp, outside of the on going relationships I have with some of my old flag mates and ypp friends, but I can imagine the game remains engaging and fun. I will take you up on your offer though should my time and motivation change! Is there a dock tarting puzzle yet? I'm pretty good at that:)
Captain of the greatest crew in the seas.
King of the honorable and just flag Imperio.

Retired

Adversus solem ne loquitor
[Mar 23, 2012 6:16:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    AlaskanParamedic [Link]  Go to top 
drewmetoo

Three cheers for pirates coming back from the dead!
For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury
Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century
But still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral
I am the very model of a modern Major-General
[Apr 10, 2012 3:57:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates