• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1465 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Scurvie

Pillagin in me sleep? Reply to this Post

I could swear I came back into the game one morning with more money than I had when I left the night before. Is there any legitimate way this could have happened? My bad memory is as notorious as me sword, so I'm going to start keeping track now.

And as this is my first post, thanks all for all the crew/jobbing invites an makin me feel welcome. This is a sweet little game. Looking forward to fiddlin with it some more and tossing comments.

Scurvie, the Purple Pegleg Parriot
[Jan 13, 2003 9:24:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AvaPoet

Perhaps... Reply to this Post

...I've found this can happen if you log on once yer crewmates have started a fight: if they win, you still get the cash. Seems a little unfair, but hey: I can see why this system is in place.

This happened to me once, too. Not sure why, but I put it down to the above cause.
----------------------------------------
Ava
[Jan 14, 2003 12:57:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.avangel.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates