• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 114
Posts: 114   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17044 times and has 113 replies Next Thread
x_starfire_x

~*~*~*~ SAI II [Pixelated Pirates] - Closed ~*~*~*~ Reply to this Post

*closed to study for my last two exams - will have a grand opening of SAI III on April 28thMay 1st when I finish the background portrait entry;;;, thank you for your patience*

Welcome to SAI II: Avatar art availiable to all oceans for a set price of 10k poe / 5 dubs each :)

As some of you may or may not know - this is a continuation the original SAI, which was closed not long ago, but you can still check it out if you'd like.

SAI II will be temporary (planning to close it at the end of April) but I hope that you'll take advantage of it and enjoy them :)

A few things I would like to mention:

- Yes, these are done on MS Paint, they're meant for amusement and stress relievers :P (hence why they're cheap)
- Please do not copy my artwork or use it anywhere else without permission (yes, that includes the banners/comics as well)
- I would love it if you could credit my artwork in your signatures but it's not like I'll chase you down or anything, so I'll understand if you don't ;P
- Please follow the TOS and have fun :D

If you would like to see more of my artwork, visit my Deviantart - Art Gallery

Regular:

Animated (Simple):

Animated (Complex):

Experimental (N/A):

As mentioned before, the price for each avvie is 10k poe / 5 dubs for all oceans and you will get your character drawn in fullbody, with your pet (or familiar in pet size) and a simple background.

*For couples, your pet will be replaced with your mate (16k poe / 8 dubs)

**Simple animation (~5 animations/5 slides): 14k poe / 7 dubs

***Complex animation (~8 animations/~12 slides): 20k poe / 10 dubs

For Cerulean, I also accept:
- sloops
- named/unnamed pets
- atlantean trinkets

Order Form:

Name & Ocean:
Portrait Reference:
Eye Colour:
Details:
Animation:
Availiability (PP time):

Example Order Form:

Name & Ocean: Angelira of Cerulean
Portrait Reference: [link] (if you would like a different pet from the one in your portrait, say so here - ex. snow leopard w/ aqua collar)
Eye Colour: Light Blue
Details: Looking cute, with tongue sticking out :)
Animation: Simple
Availiability (PP time): (when are you availiable on the next two days?) 3-6pm on thursday, 1-3pm on friday (if today is wednesday)

***you don't have to fill out the availiability section if you feel like playing hide & seek*** :P

Free services:

- Avatar showing more than one artwork (like mine except I can add upto 6) but only if it includes my artwork as well. If you would like this service, please post the several avvies and I will make them into one with 1-second intervals. :)
- For non-animation avvies, I can always change the colour of your hair, clothing, background, etc. just post on the thread and I'll take care of it asap :D

Post order form --> I reply with our meeting time --> Added onto slot --> Finish Payment --> I will start working on your avatar which will be displayed on the thread. :)

Slots: (bolded = paid)

1. -

2. -

3. -

*** Whitelist (Thank you for your generous tips!) ***

- Abagaile (5k) <3
- Vanish (1 month gift subscription) <3 (x1000000) xD
- Seraphie (7 dubloons) <3<3
- Mcimp (2 easter eggs + gold box) <3<3<3<3

Enjoy, and thank you for the visit :D <3

----------------------------------------
Angelira - Cerulean | Vespera - Emerald

Avatar by Yumisa, Kurenai, Seapint, Ivy and Daeva!

::Art Commissions::
[Edit 67 times, last edit by x_starfire_x at Apr 29, 2012 5:30:32 PM]
[Mar 16, 2012 1:27:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Harshex

Re: ~*~*~*~SAI II [temp art shop] Pixelated Pirates - Grand Opening! ~*~*~*~ Reply to this Post

-Bounces!- Can finally get one of your amazing avvies ^^

Name & Ocean: Salacious of Mereidian
Portrait Reference: Portrait
Eye Colour: Green
Details: Similar to the portrait would be great ^^
-I know you cant draw familiars on a shoulder since its too small, but could you possibly draw a Red or Purple octo on the ground? ;o if not its fine to go without anything :3
Availiability (PP time): Any
ExuberanceSalacious of Meridian & Obsidian
Severe of Emerald

Derp.
[Mar 16, 2012 2:15:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emmillie

Re: ~*~*~*~SAI II [temp art shop] Pixelated Pirates - Grand Opening! ~*~*~*~ Reply to this Post

Ooh ooh, me please! ^.^

Name & Ocean: Emmillie of Cerulean
Portrait Reference: Here! <3
Eye Colour: Brown.
Details: Red hair instead of white, if you don't mind. Other than that, anything is fine!
Availiability (PP time): Any time after around 6 pirate time, usually, any day.
Emmillie of Everywhere! (but mostly Cerulean)
[Mar 16, 2012 2:21:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Squishat

Order Form:

Name & Ocean: squishat emerald
Portrait Reference: my pirate page is lind in Siggy, choose any of my portraits that catch your eye, but the pet I want a blue bunny
Eye Colour: dark purple
Details: anything Atlantis related
Availiability (PP time): 4am to 9am game time but not this weekend we can arrange a time to meet otherwise
Hellogoodbye says, "Squishat - Pro rock sinker."
on Emerald

===
[Mar 16, 2012 4:53:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hazelsworn

Name & Ocean: Coexist (Though Nira on Cerulean)
Portrait Reference: here but ignore the trinket
Eye Colour: brown :)
Details: rainbows :D
Availiability (PP time): I can come and just stalk you again XD otherwise, varies
Coexist , Emerald
Me on YouTube!

[Mar 16, 2012 5:18:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

It's nice to see my past customers again! xD thank you for your orders <3

@ Salacious - I'll try to catch you on today, but if we can meet tomorrow (saturday) at 9am PP time or (sunday) 8am PP time, that would be great :)

*Edit: yes, I can draw the octopus if you don't mind me drawing it bigger xD

@ Emmillie - Alright, I'll look for you whenever I'm on :P

@ Squishat - I'm free on monday (5-6 am PP time) and tuesday (4-5am PP time) :)

@ coexist - lolol rainbows xD alright, I'll look for you too ;)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by x_starfire_x at Mar 16, 2012 6:04:13 PM]
[Mar 16, 2012 6:02:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Countrymommy

Name & Ocean: Abagaile of Emerald
Portrait Reference: Link here
Eye Colour: Green
Details: Black cat included, please, and any sort of yellow clothing. Maybe something like this , but without the hat. Also, my hair is dark brown. :)
Availability (PP time): My availability depends on my kids so I will try and catch you at a time/day that is best for you.

P.S. So happy to see you open another shop! I was so disappointed to have missed out on your last one.
Abagaile of Emerald
~ Avatars by Apollo, Cattrin, Inghild, Angelira, Ecastasy, and Phillite ~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Countrymommy at Mar 16, 2012 9:11:11 PM]
[Mar 16, 2012 9:09:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Katebarloww

Me!

Name & Ocean: Maliya of Emerald
Portrait Reference: linky I know you said no familiars, but could I have a yellow monkey in place of where the pet would go? It can be pet sized :)
Eye Colour: Blue
Details: Up to you!
Availiability (PP time): Varies, but a lot :p
Not / Maliya. Mostly Emerald.
[Mar 16, 2012 10:08:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

Emmillie and Maliya, thank you for your payments - I've finished your orders and posted them under the examples <3 hope you like! :)

[Mar 16, 2012 11:15:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

Name & Ocean: Abagaile of Emerald

Availability (PP time): My availability depends on my kids so I will try and catch you at a time/day that is best for you.

Yes, it seemed that there were more people who wanted to buy more avatars, so I did feel bad about closing it down so quickly but it motivated me to make another one (although the quality isn't as good, I hope it's better than nothing) >.<

And I'm always availiable at around 5am PP time on weekdays; if that time doesn't work for you, I'm also availiable at between 6-9pm PP time - let me know which one is better :)

[Mar 16, 2012 11:20:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Katebarloww

Oh my goshhhh, that's precious.
Thanks so much!
Not / Maliya. Mostly Emerald.
[Mar 16, 2012 11:23:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

Oh my goshhhh, that's precious.
Thanks so much!

My pleasure! <3 ^_^

[Mar 16, 2012 11:25:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Emmillie

Awww, so cute! I love it so much ^.^ Thanks! :D
Emmillie of Everywhere! (but mostly Cerulean)
[Mar 17, 2012 12:26:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

Awww, so cute! I love it so much ^.^ Thanks! :D

I'm glad you like it xD <3 I had a lot of fun with yours (vibrant colours are awesome~) ;P

[Mar 17, 2012 7:12:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

Thank you for your payments Salacious and Nira - Salacious' is up and will be working on Nira's in a bit :)

[Mar 17, 2012 8:30:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Harshex

Its completely adorable! ^^

Thanks so much again <33
ExuberanceSalacious of Meridian & Obsidian
Severe of Emerald

Derp.
[Mar 17, 2012 8:44:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iong

weeeeeeee <3 shiny avatars
can i be very annoying and have my in-game hubby instead of a pet? real size not pet size though lol :P i'm happy to pay 2 or 4 more dubs depending on how much extra work you think it's worth lol.

Name & Ocean: iong on Meridian
Portrait Reference:
me lol he hates that mask though, make it a lt green/white scarf? and i wear lt green stripy pants and lt green/white fancy boots now :P
him he's nowhere near chocolate coloured. bleach him back to... pink? ish? lol
Eye Colour: dark brown and greenish grey
Details: anything that makes me go "awww =)"
Availiability (PP time): Mar 17 15:00-22:30, Mar 18 02:00-08:00, 19:00-23:59, Mar 19 00:00-08:00
Captain and Surgeon of Eye of Harmony
Founding member of Blink and The White Void
Show-me-the-stars avvie by XEcastasy!!

Adrielle tells ye, "they are coming - the chickens are coming"

[Mar 17, 2012 9:59:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

Its completely adorable! ^^

Thanks so much again <33

my pleasure! ^o^/ <3

@ iong - I'll meet you on March 18, 19:00 PP time :D and pets are a ton easier to do then the characters themselves - so I hope +3 dubs is okay with you :)

[Mar 17, 2012 1:07:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Squishat

Yeap those times sound good to me catch you then ;)
Hellogoodbye says, "Squishat - Pro rock sinker."
on Emerald

===
[Mar 17, 2012 7:42:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hazelsworn

Its adorable :D Thanks so much!!
Coexist , Emerald
Me on YouTube!

[Mar 18, 2012 4:47:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

Iong and Abagaile, your avatars are done! And thank you Abagaile, I wanted to try animation and your tip was a good motivation xD (Now I have a sample! yay :D)

@ Coexist - I'm glad you like it! <3

[Mar 18, 2012 9:40:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

I've decided to add a little service for my customers <3

* I will do a free service for those who would like for their avatars to show more than one artwork (like mine except I can add upto 6) but only if it includes my artwork as well. If you would like this service, please post the several avvies and I will make them into one with 1-second intervals. :)

[Mar 18, 2012 9:45:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
senorita_esp

Please could you make me an avatar with the following images?

It's really hard choosing just six >.<

Thank you!
Chocorose of Cerulean:
Not too cute to be a pirate.
Current avatar by Salmon

I collect avatars
[Mar 18, 2012 5:06:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

Here you go chocorose :D (sorry about the quality, I had to fit it into the avatar file size limit)

[Mar 18, 2012 5:52:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Countrymommy

Oh my goodness, that is absolutely adorable! I love the cat's expression! Thank you!
Abagaile of Emerald
~ Avatars by Apollo, Cattrin, Inghild, Angelira, Ecastasy, and Phillite ~
[Mar 18, 2012 6:16:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

Oh my goodness, that is absolutely adorable! I love the cat's expression! Thank you!

You're most welcome! I had fun with the kitty xP

[Mar 18, 2012 6:19:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
kaylaa_

These are SO cuuuute. I want one. :)

Order Form:

Name & Ocean: Vanish on Cerulean.
Portrait Reference: http://cerulean.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Vanish&itemid=37468984
Eye Colour: Blueee.
Details: Something cutesie and rose. I have a squishy, parrot and monkey, so I'd like one of those included! Also, I feel like I'm being super demanding.. But I just bought one of those pink elephants, so that would be adorable too!
Availiability (PP time): Wheneverrrr. (I just paid you in-game!)

Thank you! You are wonderful. :)
Redjenny says, "Vani is like a flower ... that blooms in my pants."
Zalon tells ye, "Your mouth says, 'Shields up!', but your eyes say, 'A hull breach is imminent.'"
Avi by the wonderful Darkfaery!!
[Mar 18, 2012 6:23:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
x_starfire_x

thank you for the order Vanish! And I'm really sorry but I can only include one pet (to be fair to everyone, and the space doesn't allow much) however, I am very interested in drawing a pink elephant hehe :P

[Mar 18, 2012 6:34:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Bunnylaroo

YAY! Finally an Angelira Avi! /e is excited :D

Name&Ocean: Bunnylaroo of Emerald
Portrait Reference: My Gallery - Any of the portraits where I'm wearing Green/white that inspires you :D (I've got kind of a thing for Green/white clothes in case you couldn't tell LOL)
Eye color: Blue
Details: I'd love to have a pet in the portrait: Either the kark or the pony, whichever you would enjoy drawing more <3

Also, can I just say that I can barely draw a circle in paint (and there's a tool for that!) so these are amazing.
Bunnylaroo of Sage Emerald

[Mar 18, 2012 7:14:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kaylaa_

Nono, that's absolutely fine. Makes sense. Hehe.

I'm sure whatever you do will be super amazing! I would LOVE the pink elephant, so that is exciting. :D:D

Thank youuuu! <3
Redjenny says, "Vani is like a flower ... that blooms in my pants."
Zalon tells ye, "Your mouth says, 'Shields up!', but your eyes say, 'A hull breach is imminent.'"
Avi by the wonderful Darkfaery!!
[Mar 18, 2012 7:30:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 114   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates