• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 806 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
zane104

want to win 200k? Reply to this Post

I am hosting a contest. Simple really! To participate, all you need to do is; create a one paragraph story about my, maroon colored octo (sticky fingers). The funny'er the better.
Please include your pirate, Name and Ocean. This contest will be closed from entry on the, 9th of March. Winner will be announced on the 10th.

I have the right to end, stop, cease to proceed with this contest; if I feel compelled to do so (most likely not). As well as, taking down innappropriate entries.

Spelling is a must, please reevaluate your entries. No limit on entries or edits, before deadline.
Please, keep the language to a pg-13 lvl.
No limit on how long, as long as it's at least one paragraph in length.
Pm me with any questions you have.

Thank you for participating.
Ryochimaruo, on Meridian
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by zane104 at Mar 3, 2012 5:42:28 PM]
[Mar 3, 2012 7:17:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

Re: want to win 200k? Reply to this Post

I question your ability to accurately judge spelling and grammar.

And how many of these contests did you make?
Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Mar 3, 2012 9:24:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zane104

Never start a sentence with the word "and". It makes you look stupid. I stated in my post, you have the right to edit your entries. That includes my own! To answer your question, I am hosting one currently, with another waiting for suggestions and ideas to improve on. You may find it under my posts, by clicking on my profile name.
[Mar 3, 2012 5:47:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thisis50

Never start a sentence with the word "and". It makes you look stupid. I stated in my post, you have the right to edit your entries. That includes my own! To answer your question, I am hosting one currently, with another waiting for suggestions and ideas to improve on. You may find it under my posts, by clicking on my profile name.

lol dats ironik
[Mar 4, 2012 5:41:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

I'd like to edit "funny'er" then, because that's bugging the crap out of me. I'm going to end this next sentence with a preposition, just to further put you out.
Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Mar 4, 2012 8:20:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

Thread title= want to win 200k

^sounds legit
Musicologist : Self-proclaimed Master Minstrel mostly of Meridian
Clotho tells ye, "I love your musical art, thank you for sharing!"

Avvy by the awesome Velternal!
[Mar 4, 2012 4:09:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates