• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 727 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
jlh0605

Seasonal Trinkets Reply to this Post

Is it just me, or did the former "Valentine's card" trinkets get renamed to "Valentine card" (without the 's)? (I don't have one, so I can't check). I just noticed that in the current Palace Shoppe, it's listed without the "'s".
----------------------------------------
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Feb 14, 2012 9:25:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
OtherJenny

Re: Seasonal Trinkets Reply to this Post

Is it just me, or did the former "Valentine's card" trinkets get renamed to "Valentine card" (without the 's)? (I don't have one, so I can't check). I just noticed that in the current Palace Shoppe, it's listed without the "'s".

yep could be April 1st mine is reading Valentine from the west , its still blank, happy to sell it for a Maroon Gromit holding a Shipy hammer:))))
UK based so on GMT Time, but Happy to log on @ Silly O Clock for Trades.
Happy to FREE chart Polite Pirates
[Feb 14, 2012 9:55:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

There's a note on the articles saying "in the palace shoppe, this trinket is sold as a "Valentine Card" - does this mean the 's appears after purchase? Or that the trinket should have been renamed years ago?
[Feb 16, 2012 10:10:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fannon

There's a note on the articles saying "in the palace shoppe, this trinket is sold as a "Valentine Card" - does this mean the 's appears after purchase? Or that the trinket should have been renamed years ago?

Just bought one of each- it renames once in inventory to "Valentine's".
Princess of Versus Terminus
Wikipedia Administrator
[Feb 17, 2012 5:46:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates