• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 599 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
RedSeaWitch

Gem Spawning Reply to this Post

I was market-hopping, and noticed, Jade gems had spawned on Emperor.

When I checked the wiki, I noticed that the gem grid had been updated to reflect the merger. It doesn't show, that all gems now spawn on both ends of the ocean.

I wonder, if there's a formula for the lowest market sale rate depending on the distance, or if we have to monitor and figure it out.

Right now, Emperor has 6 Jade @ 197. I would think, it'll go down to 100, but I don't want to assume anything.
----------------------------------------
Windwench
Hags of the Wicked Winds, Cerulean
Collecting Hake & Hagfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HS on Viri:
Captain shouts, for heaven's sake, don't leave th :P
Jobber says, you don't hear that yelled too often
[Feb 11, 2012 9:52:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Re: Gem Spawning Reply to this Post

When I checked the wiki, I noticed that the gem grid had been updated to reflect the merger. It doesn't show, that all gems now spawn on both ends of the ocean.

Technically it does, the pink --- cells signify that the price isn't known. Only the grey XXX cells mean that the gem doesn't spawn there.

(EDIT)I adjusted the template in question to be ??? instead of --- to make its purpose a little clearer.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Thunderbird at Feb 11, 2012 12:36:07 PM]
[Feb 11, 2012 12:33:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates