• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 733 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Crazymg

CI attacker pages/Changing a Template Reply to this Post

The past few days i've been creating a pages under the activity list (X hunters across X ocean type thing).

In my opinion the Cursed Isle Attackers Across X page should have a list more like the United Pillagers UPAH for an exapmle rather than the list crrently being used CIAAH as another example. In order to do that the Template:CI header would need to also be changed. I dont mind changing it, but i don't want to step on anyones toes.

Thoughts?
----------------------------------------
~Princessmg~
[Feb 10, 2012 4:30:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Re: CI attacker pages/Changing a Template Reply to this Post

The issue here is that the template is still in use on the old Cursed Isles Attackers articles. You're probably be better off making a copy, editing that one, and applying it to the pages in question. I agree with the idea, though.
[Feb 11, 2012 1:20:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Is there a reason to keep the old lists?
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Feb 11, 2012 9:27:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Sentimentality?
[Feb 11, 2012 9:37:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

The issue here is that the template is still in use on the old Cursed Isles Attackers articles.

I had thought about that, but during my thought process i had also managed to forget. XD

You're probably be better off making a copy, editing that one, and applying it to the pages in question.

Thank you for your suggestion, the new template and pages have now been made.
~Princessmg~
[Feb 12, 2012 1:55:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates