• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 36
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 19476 times and has 35 replies Next Thread
Stephensam

Re: How dead is this game? Reply to this Post

----------------------------------------
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Mar 28, 2012 3:50:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Brino102

There's been nothing particularly new or exciting since the game's genesis. Why is this? This game's falling behind
[Apr 6, 2012 1:51:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
_Amnesty_

There's been nothing particularly new or exciting since the game's genesis. Why is this? This game's falling behind

On my personal part, the game is un-enjoyable now because the people I grew to be a better pirate with are now departed. The spirit of the game has diminished greatly - in my opinion, the people who could have revived this game left way too long ago. Adding new shiny things makes everyone excited for a few days, maybe a couple of weeks, but then we'll be back to square one and the bordem will re-sprout. OOO's strategy: Rinse and repeat.
Amnesty,
Emerald.

Tilinkitar!
[Apr 6, 2012 11:07:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
5017A

gold boxs
[Apr 6, 2012 11:37:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

On my personal part, the game is un-enjoyable now because the people I grew to be a better pirate with are now departed. The spirit of the game has diminished greatly - in my opinion, the people who could have revived this game left way too long ago. Adding new shiny things makes everyone excited for a few days, maybe a couple of weeks, but then we'll be back to square one and the bordem will re-sprout. OOO's strategy: Rinse and repeat.

To be honest, people complaining over the people who left is a bit pointless. If you find it boring because they left it's hardly OOO's fault, why not just go find new people to have fun with? It's really pretty easy. OOO have made a few cuts on OM's, summer is coming up and the number of players will rise even if it's temporary. Things will improve, come on people, stop being so depressed! It's a game after all.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Apr 7, 2012 7:08:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

Mind the bump.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay pointless stuff that makes no seeeeeeeeense in a pirateyyyyy wooooooorrrrllllddddd, yaaaaaaay draaaagooooonnsss.

Nah, the game will live out a little longer than I think people estimate. Think about it, people said it'd be dead in a year 6 years ago. Don't give up!

Mind the bump.
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
[Jul 6, 2012 12:21:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates