• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1245 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
dev0008

Meeting with friends Reply to this Post

Hey guys, i haven't played in atleast a year, probably more. My noob friend and i are starting new characters but we started on different islands. How do we meet up ?
[Feb 5, 2012 5:59:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Re: Meeting with friends Reply to this Post

Go to your shack from Ye >> Home, then type /inv piratename
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Feb 5, 2012 6:10:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MikeBerry

Re: Meeting with friends Reply to this Post

And make sure you are both playing on the same ocean, which you can check at the point where you log on, immediately beneath where you enter your password.
----------------------------------------
Moggle
[Feb 6, 2012 5:16:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates