• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 862 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Dysan27

Spoiler Template Reply to this Post

Is it just me or is something wrong with the spoiler template?

Every page I go to that uses it has the gray box showing that there are spoilers being hidden, but there is no show/hide link to reveal what is hidden.

Example: The trophies section here

Could just be me, but is any one else seeing this?
[Feb 5, 2012 2:29:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Re: Spoiler Template Reply to this Post

The PuzzlePiratesStretch skin (which is the default) has some issues which cause the show/hide stuff to not work. This breaks show/hide boxes and the spoiler templates. Changing to a different skin should work.
----------------------------------------
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Feb 5, 2012 2:54:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greyhavens

The PuzzlePiratesStretch skin (which is the default) has some issues which cause the show/hide stuff to not work. This breaks show/hide boxes and the spoiler templates. Changing to a different skin should work.

Is there no alternative to this? Considering how widely the Show/Hide boxes are used, shouldn't we either find a workaround or else change the default template to something that isn't already broken?
Cirdan of Silver Dreams
Trinket Junkie of Hunter Emerald

[Feb 8, 2012 9:13:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

I think Alfwyn's been trawling through the js and css files for the skins, but hasn't found any solution. The problem is something to do with not using php to load the java, or somesuch - I don't really understand. Maybe it's about time we dragged Alfwyn back from wherever he's got to so he can explain it to us. =)
[Feb 8, 2012 2:14:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greyhavens

I think Alfwyn's been trawling through the js and css files for the skins, but hasn't found any solution. The problem is something to do with not using php to load the java, or somesuch - I don't really understand. Maybe it's about time we dragged Alfwyn back from wherever he's got to so he can explain it to us. =)

Ok - thank ye for the update. :-)
Cirdan of Silver Dreams
Trinket Junkie of Hunter Emerald

[Feb 8, 2012 4:07:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dysan27

Cool, know issue and someone is working on it.

Thanks for the quick response.
[Feb 9, 2012 12:46:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates