• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2403 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Vorky

Yppedia main page Reply to this Post

I wonder when they will update the main page of Yppedia to reflect the Ocean Merge
So far it still list all the old oceans

History
Release notes (latest)· Blockade histories: Cobalt, Hunter, Malachite, Midnight, Sage, Viridian · Ice changelog
[Feb 2, 2012 11:16:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Re: Yppedia main page Reply to this Post

I wonder when they will update the main page of Yppedia to reflect the Ocean Merge
So far it still list all the old oceans

History
Release notes (latest)· Blockade histories: Cobalt, Hunter, Malachite, Midnight, Sage, Viridian · Ice changelog

Eventually? ... I dont know - the "Featured Article" about Imperial Outposts has been up for YEARS!
----------------------------------------
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Feb 2, 2012 11:25:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Re: Yppedia main page Reply to this Post

There's a new featured article being worked on. Feel free to chip in.

Frankly, there's about eight thousand edits more pressing than the main page. That'll keep until there's actually some blockades on the new blockade histories, in a month's time. Currently, they're kinda blank. Though if you want to update the win/loss tables and transfer them over too, that would also be helpful. Or update a few flag articles. Or crews. Pirates. Buildings. Et cetera.
[Feb 3, 2012 12:05:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates