• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 43
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10436 times and has 42 replies Next Thread
Ccarlson08

Bounty->Countz & Egeu

Reason= Planked a jobber for looking for a bilge station, doesn't treat his jobbers like people. Doesn't seem to know how to run a SMH and won't take suggestions that having a perma defender instead of pulling stations every single fray is a good thing. (he seem ed to want 2 gunners.. on a Junk.. )

Countz says, "Nattee, stop walk and grab sail please"
Countz says, "Nattee is the lazy.."
Countz forced Nattee to walk the plank.
Nattee has left the vessel.
Countz says, "swim"
Nattee flag officer chats, "tell him, i was trying to find the bilge station and failing because I'm lost not to mention, so many on board, why am i the one planked?"

*For the record, Nattee is an amazing jobber, if he had asked, instead of planked she would have responded that she was looking for a station. Wouldn't it be obvious she was looking for a station if she is WALKING AROUND! There were also 5 other lazers at this time.

Later-> Dreadnaught says (in crew chat), "man his maa just told some guy to stop speaking a *weird language*"

This is puzzle pirates, you should be more appreciative of other cultures when there is so many on this game.

Reward: -> 100k/Sink with him Navving it and Egeu as MAA
-> 50k/PVP win or with him/Egeu puzzling on the ship and it sinks.

This bounty expires February3rd at Midnight. (yes it will continue after the merger)

I need to see picture with a /wh with countz name at the nav wheel as you are sinking them, or a picture of the PVP win. (please note, if I suspect collaboration was involved in the PVP I have the right to deny the bounty) and if you are in that alliance ring then it will not count as you should not be sinking your own allies.

To collect the bounty poke me in game.
----------------------------------------
Aiplaeso tells ye "the shoppes are beautiful works of art"
Aiplaeso tells ye, "pls call me Leonardo Da Vinci

Soulsearcher tells ye, "Ameer was a sith lord once"
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Ccarlson08 at Jan 30, 2012 5:20:21 AM]
[Jan 30, 2012 5:13:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piraatteun

Re: Bounty->Countz & Egeu

Sorry, but this is childish.

Your friend was the only one lazing in the ship and Countz asked her to go to a station, but she just remain as lazer, if she was searching a station, why didn't she tell him?

Egeu of Sage
Egeu on the Sage Ocean
SO in Pater Noster
Member of Black Flag
[Jan 30, 2012 5:19:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

I'm doubling the sinking bounties because thats a really dickish move to do Countz/Egeu.
[Jan 30, 2012 5:22:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Asasinate

Ccarlson says, "enjoy the sink ;)"
Ccarlson has left the vessel.

hmmm i think both sides are at fault and no one is right in this situation.
The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
[Jan 30, 2012 5:26:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ccarlson08

You missed the tells I got from him ;) I just can't post them on here without his permission.

[Jan 30, 2012 5:31:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piraatteun

Let's see our side too:

Her friend was lazing; Countz asked her to pick up a station and she kept lazing and didn't say nothing.
Ccarlson left us inside the zone, for nothing.

If the officer in charge were you, what you would do with a lazer that you warn to station up and it remains lazing without saying nothing?
Egeu on the Sage Ocean
SO in Pater Noster
Member of Black Flag
[Jan 30, 2012 5:32:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

You missed the tells I got from him ;) I just can't post them on here without his permission.

Take a screenshot and rub out his name. Thats acceptable.
[Jan 30, 2012 5:32:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piraatteun

I think you just need to forget this, like we did.

But move a bounty just to this? How many people are planked everyday for lazing and let their lives continue? Come on...
Egeu on the Sage Ocean
SO in Pater Noster
Member of Black Flag
[Jan 30, 2012 5:33:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

Let's see our side too:

Her friend was lazing; Countz asked her to pick up a station and she kept lazing and didn't say nothing.
Ccarlson left us inside the zone, for nothing.

If the officer in charge were you, what you would do with a lazer that you warn to station up and it remains lazing without saying nothing?

You raise an excellent point...Sinking Bounties have just been tripled

300k/sink, (200k from me, 100k from CC)
[Jan 30, 2012 5:34:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Er, you can post the tells if names are left out.

To be honest, an overreaction, but however you want to use your PoE, go for it. While their MAA is ignorant, Sage is an English ocean and players are supposed to use English here. The meaning in their sentence is fine, but "weird language" makes them look stupid.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 30, 2012 6:02:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piraatteun

Well, I explained that to the person who I "offended".

He became my friend and my perm defender after that. When I said "weird" I mean that it was different from the main language spoken in the ships, the ENGLISH. I'm not native english speaker, sometimes I mix some expressions that are equivalent to my native language expression. So, I didn't mean to offend the guy.
Egeu on the Sage Ocean
SO in Pater Noster
Member of Black Flag
[Jan 30, 2012 6:05:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Peddles

Shes spending her poe who really cares?
Peddles On Emerald
Click Here To Play League
Lissanna says, "im drunk peddles, id do pretty much anything right now"
[Jan 30, 2012 6:08:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
math0321naty

1º The Boat was ready to enter and she was the only lazer, I coudn't enter untill I had every station filled.

2º Please, DO NOT LIE JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE DESIRE FOR FIGHTS, all the bilge station were full and we just had an open sail, I warned her for at least 10 minutes, I knew her reputation and I didn't want to treat her bad.

3º Two GM gunners could take care of the junk.

There is no reason to start a war, just because your little friend was planked, grow up and play your game

Now please, stop this and go live your life.

Thanks, Countz
[Edit 1 times, last edit by math0321naty at Jan 30, 2012 6:21:15 AM]
[Jan 30, 2012 6:19:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ccarlson08

1º The Boat was ready to enter and she was the only lazer, I coudn't enter untill I had every station filled.

2º Please, DO NOT LIE JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE DESIRE FOR FIGHTS, all the bilge station were full and we just had an open sail, I warned her for at least 10 minutes, I knew her reputation and I didn't want to treat her bad.

3º Two GM gunners could take care of the junk.

There is no reason to start a war, just because your little friend was planked, grow up and play your game

Now please, stop this and go live your life.

Thanks, Countz

O.o first of all, she was the last person jobbed on the boat I had only been there for 3 minutes, so ""10 minutes of warning" uhh.. right
2nd of all, there was 1 of each station still open when you planked her.

And actually 1 gunner can take care of a junk. the other lazer is the perma defender. Oh wait.. you decided you didnt want one so you could pull stations. and Little? I think both of us are older then you.

[Jan 30, 2012 6:27:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
math0321naty

Sorry, I coudn't have only one gunner, because I shot hard by the two sides Boom Boom!
And I don't want perm lazers, ops! denfeders in my boat, everyone knows that a junk needs full station to work and EVERYONE defending.
Now, we had only sail open, I remember as now, what about stop lying? And I do not pretend to give you more tells, this is my last post here. Thanks, Countz
[Edit 1 times, last edit by math0321naty at Jan 30, 2012 10:29:39 AM]
[Jan 30, 2012 6:39:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ccarlson08

Oh geez, its like a Laslo post.

Anyways, enjoy the bounty ;) I may lengthen it if no one goes for it.

[Jan 30, 2012 6:40:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mik1306

This is kinda pathetic tbh. you had a bad smh so what ? get a grip and dont job for them again.
- Pheonixb
- currently so in tales from the deep and royal in jigsaw Tesselators

E pur si muove
[Jan 30, 2012 11:55:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
karloskar2

Cc, what the hell do you think u are doing? Every small thing u find you use to do something huge agains BF. Countz did SMH and planked your friend, who cares? You are overreacting. Go waste your money elsewere. Do something that enjoy ppl, like a event kade with prices. Do something fun, dont make issues about small things that no one cares about.
Blacksmokej on the Emerald Ocean
[Jan 30, 2012 12:43:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

I entirely support bounties and counter bounties... SINK EM ALL... :P
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Jan 30, 2012 12:52:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Solowing

dont make issues about small things that no one cares about.

Yet you cared enough to post in response to her.
Solowing
Still suck at poker.
Sage
[Jan 30, 2012 12:58:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Cc, what the hell do you think u are doing? Every small thing u find you use to do something huge agains BF. Countz did SMH and planked your friend, who cares? You are overreacting. Go waste your money elsewere. Do something that enjoy ppl, like a event kade with prices. Do something fun, dont make issues about small things that no one cares about.

Oops. Bounties are fun for a lot of people. Go cry some more in the hole you crawled out of. If you have an issue, retaliate with in game consequences, it'd be interesting.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 30, 2012 1:04:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mik1306

the Bounties in themselves can be kinda fun. but when they are posted over trivial little things its gets a little childish : /

In-game consequences would kinda defeat the object, the entire idea of "ima get you cause rawr rawr *insert stupid childish thing here*" is absurd
- Pheonixb
- currently so in tales from the deep and royal in jigsaw Tesselators

E pur si muove
[Jan 30, 2012 1:07:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
karloskar2

dont make issues about small things that no one cares about.

Yet you cared enough to post in response to her.

No one cares about her friend getting planked, what I care about is my flag getting pvped by lots of ppl because there is a booty on a flaggie.
[Jan 30, 2012 1:09:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Oh, would you prefer it were phrased as "Shut up and blockade?" Frankly, "Shut up and sink them" is an easier task. That is the same thing here, and people will be paid for it.

How pathetic is this ocean getting? I mean really? The luls post-merge will be immense.

Edit @ ^ Apparently she cares about her friend being crapped on.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Setsusa at Jan 30, 2012 1:15:48 PM]
[Jan 30, 2012 1:11:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
karloskar2

yea, I can see who the troubble maker is. Cc dont care about that planking, she is just out to target BF, with BOS as an excuse..
[Jan 30, 2012 1:25:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Solowing

Oh, would you prefer it were phrased as "Shut up and blockade?" Frankly, "Shut up and sink them" is an easier task. That is the same thing here, and people will be paid for it.

How pathetic is this ocean getting? I mean really? The luls post-merge will be immense.

Edit @ ^ Apparently she cares about her friend being crapped on.

It's already pathetic. The amount of luls NOW...well, just go through Sage's previous post pages.

And your edit sniped what I was about to post :(
Solowing
Still suck at poker.
Sage
[Jan 30, 2012 1:25:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

yea, I can see who the troubble maker is. Cc dont care about that planking, she is just out to target BF, with BOS as an excuse..

...What? Or you could stop overthinking things and grasping for some sort of conspiracy theory. It is as simple as she stated it was.

@Solowing: No. This isn't luls, this is sadly pathetic and has been coming for years. What will be luls is watching how poorly Sage, which has had one of the healthiest blockade scenes out of any of the oceans, gets run over by the various groups that will be coming in post-merge.

The increasing idiocy that has become prevalent on Sage over the past few years isn't funny, but a sad representation of how as the game's major demographic has shifted to a younger age group, the quality of the player to player experience has also vastly dropped. What that says about up and coming youths as a whole can be implied, but isn't the discussion here.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 30, 2012 1:40:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
karloskar2

I got chat logs that prooves everyword I said is true, find me online if you really want to see them. Now I am done posting. Guess I will see you guys in pvp since this wont stop me from jobbing my flaggies ;)
[Jan 30, 2012 1:45:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Or you could send them to me in a PM since I'm at work and will be for awhile? (Some of us older people have to do it for 8 hours a day or even more D:).
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 30, 2012 1:54:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
karloskar2

read those and then see that I am right. (and as u should know, not everyone lives in america and that work time for many is over long time ago)
[Jan 30, 2012 2:31:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates