• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2778 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Fixated

Challenge Issued, Week 1: Hunt for what you want! Reply to this Post

Saturday, 9AM Game Time (PST):
Scavenger Hunt!

We will meet in the Admiral Palace, on Emerald (heh). The rules for the hunt will be posted in news, which you all are encouraged to read. We will hand out whisking potions, and when the first hint is given, the hunt will begin! At the first checkpoint, you will be given an item and another clue to lead you to the next checkpoint (you may keep the item, but you must show your current collection to the representative at your checkpoint to make sure you're playing fairly). The first person to get to the last checkpoint with all items required wins (and second, and so on).

Below is a list of prizes, winner gets first choice, second gets second, etc.

War Brig ported at Admiral
War Brig ported at Aimuari
Sloop ported at Admiral
Sloop ported at Aimuari
Undecided Prize
Undecided Prize
Undecided Prize

Saturday, after:
Atlantis Cits with Eric!
-Featuring random prizes for jobs well done, trivia, and loads of fun! (these will be regular division to account for stock).

Please post, PM me here, or see Jenx in game if you have any questions!

Only posting this one in Sage parley as the oceans are being merged on Tuesday.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Fixated at Jan 30, 2012 5:09:58 PM]
[Jan 29, 2012 6:29:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

Re: Challenge Issued, Week 1: Hunt for what you want! Reply to this Post

Due to the fact that I forgot a very important event (watching Soccer with the boyfriend on Sunday) I've rearranged things a bit. Scavenger Hunt will now be before the SMH on Saturday. <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fixated at Jan 30, 2012 5:08:13 PM]
[Jan 30, 2012 5:05:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

Thanks for the scavenger hunt! It's nice to see some events that aren't box auctions. I'm looking forward to the other things you guys have planned!
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Feb 4, 2012 10:35:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skinnymonkey

Thanks for the scavenger hunt! It's nice to see some events that aren't box auctions. I'm looking forward to the other things you guys have planned!

Agreed. Definitely a thrilling ride and very well thought out. Had a blast thanks!
Skinnymonkey
Twisted Parallax
Want to be my friend? :(
[Feb 4, 2012 10:37:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

Thanks to everyone who stuck it out with us even when things got kind of complicated. Scavenger hunts aren't ever the easiest to do, but we learned a whole lot! Very pleased with the turnout of polite, awesome people as well, thank you all for coming!
[Feb 4, 2012 11:39:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates