• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 57
Posts: 57   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17168 times and has 56 replies Next Thread
Gibons1

Re: Dear Legacy

Lizzy part of the post there isn't true :)

why do you not accept a challenge on game?

Captainben accepted my challenge for 4 vs 4 sloopies :) Even with his superior crew aboard including ( Margaritaq, Avienda, another ult bilger ) versus mine ( 2 Master carp and bilge and Grand-Master sails ) he still sunk :) <3 spread the love
----------------------------------------
I go harder, i'm a monster i conquer, dominate anything i want to!

Gibons
[Jan 29, 2012 10:06:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eketek

In any war you get in, you purposefully hunt newer inexperienced navers or undermanned ships (yes that is war and that is acknowledged) but and this is a big BUT and something I hear from a lot of very experienced players, why do you not accept a challenge on game? Why can it only be in some arena as in Game Gardens?

Do you know the attitude held by your own experienced navvers, with regard to elite vs elite sinking pvp?
Grandmaster Eketek's solution to everything:

Those who can pick up a pickup truck do not need to pick up pickup lines.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Eketek at Jan 30, 2012 12:03:36 AM]
[Jan 30, 2012 12:02:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

ROFL....
Yup.. RM have heaps of flag shoppes on Kirin. A grand total of 0. Look out Viridian, I'm coming after YOU with my flag shoppes!!!!!

Vendetta much? ... no idea why. Contact me on your main and we'll talk about how I already posted the truth about my Govnership in another thread and owned your bullshit.

The economy of Kirin was at it's peak and held it's stability when I was Gov. Since it's had numerous other owners who decided to screw with the tax and stable shoppe market, it's merchanting prowess has declined dramatically.

Don't take my word for it, speak to some of the shoppe owners like I did. They have a wealth of knowledge that need not be made up... hence it seems asthough it is a reliable source.

Or keep trolling...... w/e

As a manager of a set of 5 shops on Kirin I have to admit that the market is being pretty much spoilt unfortunatly... And oh those taxes but why should I moan about things that have been moaned bout 100 times??? Either I take an attitude (which I don't have time or poe) or work out on my spreadsheet where to get that extra margin profit......
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jan 30, 2012 3:58:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

I would like to defend Liz. I approached Lizzy 10th of December asking if she would drop me a shoppe on Laby. She basically told me "I refuse to build unless a building of the same type dusts and that i'd be better off finding one in the Inn".

The Shipyard built for the pirate 'Defunct' i know was replaced by a dusted building.
[Jan 30, 2012 4:44:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Lizzy part of the post there isn't true :)

why do you not accept a challenge on game?

Captainben accepted my challenge for 4 vs 4 sloopies :) Even with his superior crew aboard including ( Margaritaq, Avienda, another ult bilger ) versus mine ( 2 Master carp and bilge and Grand-Master sails ) he still sunk :) <3 spread the love

Almost certain Avienda wasn't there, and you forgot the part when you ran when I was up on shots to repair.

Good game though, let's do it again with a wager this time? :D
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Jan 30, 2012 8:54:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skater9029

Good game though, let's do it again with a wager this time? :D

You actually still owe me a PvP.
Joncole
On all oceans.

Fixation officer chats, "I can ride the small ones, but the big ones scare the living crap out of me"
[Jan 30, 2012 9:46:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gibons1

Aww Ben :( You misimterpreted my post :) No way an attack on you what so ever... I was just trying to fix Lizzy's mistake. And i'm pretty sure Avi was sailing for you, not on Avienda ( that pirate was hunting another greenie from my crew(then)) but on her alt, sorry can't remember name.

And don't you think there was wager, the sloops?

Gibons
[Jan 30, 2012 11:35:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Aww Ben :( You misimterpreted my post :) No way an attack on you what so ever... I was just trying to fix Lizzy's mistake. And i'm pretty sure Avi was sailing for you, not on Avienda ( that pirate was hunting another greenie from my crew(then)) but on her alt, sorry can't remember name.

Mate im sorry to make you sad but on Legacy we don't use alt's to hunt...just principal pirates. :\ (ring manipulation? did that sound for you a bit?)

so if you didin't see Avienda as Avienda it wasen't her...

xD
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Jan 30, 2012 12:50:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

One would think that after all the wars we've had, IC would know what to expect when they vote it through and not have to cry about it. It is most definitely their choice to make the blockades sinking and go to war with us.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Jan 30, 2012 1:00:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

YOOOOHOOO IC greenies now have access to forums! Everybody get them a nice blackboard so we can all chuck chalk at how dumb they are!:DD

I seriously find it hard to believe that this person is closing on a whole year.

EDIT TWO: IM ON A TOUCHSCREEN PHONE AWAKE AT 3 IN THE MORNING WAITING FOR SOME COFFEE WHILE I FILE MY PAPERS, DONT YOU TELL ME YOU DONT KNOW HOW THAT WORKS.
but thank you for the correction!:)

Edit three: You're really irritating me now cremate.
Nag, Illi
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Karal5 at Jan 30, 2012 1:29:17 PM]
[Jan 30, 2012 1:10:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

YOOOOHOOO IC greenies now have access to forums! Everybody get them a nice blackboard so we can all chuck chalk at their dumbness!:DD

I seriously find it hard to believe that this person in closing on a whole year.

Might need a few more edits. Kettle and pot.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 30, 2012 1:19:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Mate im sorry to make you sad but on Legacy we don't use alt's to hunt...just principal pirates. :\ (ring manipulation? did that sound for you a bit?)

Actually you just advertise using greeter pillages to avoid being attacked during times of war.
Captainrich
[Jan 30, 2012 3:33:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

You know Nagflar, one of them still isn't fixed. Also, I'm on a touch screen at three am is a very poor excuse for using a word that doesn't exist, and then writing the latter half of a sentence entirely wrong at least three times. Nice try though.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 30, 2012 3:43:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

It was 4. You missed a refresh.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jan 30, 2012 4:04:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Edit three: You're really irritating me now cremate.

Derp. Note at least three, presumably he didn't edit anything the fourth try.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 30, 2012 4:09:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Youre still a refresh ho. Point stands.
LoLune

[Jan 30, 2012 4:16:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Setsusa at Jan 30, 2012 4:52:37 PM]
[Jan 30, 2012 4:47:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

, and then writing the latter half of a sentence entirely wrong at least three times. Nice try though.

oh sorry. I didnt realize that 'edited three times' told you the content that was edited.
Invisiblepurplepower.

Bahaha Pope Lune I. I just saw that Nag. Silly goose. Im still only Cardinal until you see the smoke.
LoLune

[Edit 1 times, last edit by LunEnvoy at Jan 30, 2012 5:00:54 PM]
[Jan 30, 2012 4:56:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deadone123

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/War

Don't you just love Yppedia?

Monlizzy, the ocean doesn't really care about our tactics. You and a small group of navers do, maybe the eccentric crewmate as well.. Just because we don't do what you want.

"come get us.. Or better, call (Edited name) to bnav this barnacle.""

"looks as if ic wants another arranged pvp, (Edited name) and (Edited Name) on one ship, lol"

Just a few tells. And let's be serious... when you guys sail out, with people that you never see pillage. And are all from the same flag (IC). You know they're asking for a battle from us. Why should we give you what you want? DRAMA.

"Now we will laugh cause no one from legacy have courage to come hunt us."

We hunt you mates daily. If your experienced navers honestly want a fight, stop asking for it. Play the game, I run pillies when I get time. So do other people as well.

kbai

edit forgot to censor a name, sorry ><
Nativepride on Miridian
"72 turns have elapsed. The defender is now allowed to disengage from the battle." This is why I don't "Arranged" PvP
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Deadone123 at Jan 30, 2012 11:50:51 PM]
[Jan 30, 2012 11:32:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Or just hunt. That's what we do.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Jan 30, 2012 11:41:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

You know Nagflar, one of them still isn't fixed. Also, I'm on a touch screen at three am is a very poor excuse for using a word that doesn't exist, and then writing the latter half of a sentence entirely wrong at least three times. Nice try though.

I thank you.
Your tolerance of these gaps, that prevail in my knowledge and character, are genuinely appreciated. Im sorry for being unable to grammatically correct the prior sentences, it is because I do not have the egoistic variance to exercise that particular activity anymore.
Nag, Illi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Karal5 at Jan 31, 2012 12:46:34 AM]
[Jan 31, 2012 12:42:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

We are gods Nag. The trivial matters of grammatical mortals are so far beneath us.
LoLune

[Jan 31, 2012 2:37:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pillowfight1

Holy shit, did I sign up to Puzzle Pirates or Puzzle Pussies? Grow up and stop QQ'ing when anything you dislike happens. FFS.
[Jan 31, 2012 3:06:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

I thank you.
Your tolerance of these gaps, that prevail in my knowledge and character, are genuinely appreciated. Im sorry for being unable to grammatically correct the prior sentences, it is because I do not have the egoistic variance to exercise that particular activity anymore.

My god. It's a rerun.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 31, 2012 4:37:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

In war:

1. Hunt;
2. Prepare to be hunted;
3. Shut-up.

If inexperienced navers get sunk in war, it indicates to me, that the senior officers and royals have failed to prepare and protect their junior officers. Good officer training and solid crew/flag support must have been lacking.

Coming to the forums to whine about being targeted in war, I consider a very public declaration of a royal's incompetence to prepare and protect their crews and officers for war.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Jan 31, 2012 6:12:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gibons1

Woah... That was fun :) I made 3 royals of legacy reply to what i said on a joke ( yay me ). Anyway, i'm no longer in IC, nor connected to them in any way possible. Myself and that person had a fun 4 vs 4. If i was wrong about Avienda sailing, that's my bad, I apologise. I also would like to say that i tottaly agree with Sver's post.

On a non related note, i'd like to wish you luck ( all of you ) in Meridian :)

Farewell!

Gibons
[Jan 31, 2012 7:09:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Woah... That was fun :) I made 3 royals of legacy reply to what i said on a joke ( yay me ). Anyway, i'm no longer in IC, nor connected to them in any way possible. Myself and that person had a fun 4 vs 4. If i was wrong about Avienda sailing, that's my bad, I apologise. I also would like to say that i tottaly agree with Sver's post.

I would like to point out the bold'ed part and then take a moment to reflect on your response after I sunk had sunk a couple of IC ships. I think along the lines of;

'yo u 2 pussy to fite a reel pirate'.

Your rage before and boastfulness after the wager make me not want to do arranged PvP's and the thrill of a hunt/being hunted is what I enjoy now.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Jan 31, 2012 9:12:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 57   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates