• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4884 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Tjgreene

Looking for veterans

Black Crusade is now hiring for pirates and officers in our ranks. A group of four friends met in 2007 playing this game and we left in '08 but have kept in contact since. We are back playing YPP and are looking for new friends on the Hunter/Emerald Ocean!!! Must have a ship to be Officer for now and we are not part of a flag yet as we want to build the crew first. Send tell to Tjgreene, Rendex or Hollyd for invite to our great crew. We are all EST atm and play between the hours of noon and 4am for some of us. Love to pillage and run supplies ..mem routes and trade. We have 2 stalls atm. Both on Aim: Tjgreene's Ironworking and Rendex's Distilling for cheaper supplies for our ships.

Rendex is our captain with him and myself as a partnership leading our crew. I'm more political and he is more...money. haha..

Send us a tell !!
----------------------------------------
Tjgreene - Hunter Ocean (tjgreen on sage) (tjgreene on malachite)
Captain - Alpha Hunters
King of the Flag - Hunters Alliance
[Jan 28, 2012 1:14:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    joshmbsc83 [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Looking for veterans

Crew seeking members
----------------------------------------
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Jan 28, 2012 1:33:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates