• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5460 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
bestdamnfool

Happy Hours intent to Defend Tumult, and Armstrong

We welcome all to come have some cading fun!!!!!

[Jan 28, 2012 8:03:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

Re: Happy Hours intent to Defend Tumult, and Armstrong

How's that plan for Armstrong coming along?
----------------------------------------
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Jan 28, 2012 8:10:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texasborn

Oh, yeah! Golden Destiny will be there :)
Texasborn
Captain of Titan's Rebirth
Monarch of Golden Destiny
Tex's music box
[Jan 28, 2012 9:42:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

I'm sure H will post something when they wake up, but I just want to thank all the jobbers and staff that came out tonight. It was a hot mess but I had fun. Hope you guys did, too!

Thanks!

-Dwizz
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jan 28, 2012 10:30:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bestdamnfool

On behalf of Happy Hour I'd like to thank every single jobber who helped us out at the blockade last night.

Also thanks to the flaggies that defied their bedtimes and family appointments for this

and last but not least thanks to our allies - what a special, good and memorable blockade experience.

That s what I call teamwork!

About more details about island plans we ll post this week.
[Jan 29, 2012 4:23:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sannemi

As mentioned earlier Happy Hour would do a follow up on the island plans for Armstrong.
Here's our thoughts and plans for the island for now. We do reserve the right to change things when we see how it is all working out.

1) Taxes
- Taxes was first week set to 0 as a cover up for the BK.
- Taxes will now be set to 25 %.

2) Shoppes
- In our initial statement we had reserved the right to build one shoppe per month. We have nevertheless no intention of paving Armstrong! Our plans for now are to build one flag distill shoppe. In that context we'll host a naming competition (link to competition ).
- Besides that we ll reserve the right to rebuild dusted shoppes.

3) Weekly Happy Hour at the inn
- Since we are a flag that likes to party and have fun we will host a weekly Happy Hour at the inn at Armstrong.
There'll be really nice prizes so don't miss out! The times of the Happy Hours will change from week to week and they will be announced on forums under events in advance.

We are starting off with a local drinking tournament wednesday the 1st of february 2012 at noon gametime. (Link to the Happy Hour event ).

Misan - In the navy forever!
irresistibly intoxicated and
Co-monarching Private Party with Bestdamnfool <3
[Jan 29, 2012 1:24:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates