• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 97
Posts: 97   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 20770 times and has 96 replies Next Thread
MimiLinda

Re: Defenders Against Monopolised Paving

I really don't care if people said the same thing to RM. This is me, Anchovia of the Viridian ocean, saying it to Legacy. I find it cute how you always bring up Whiterose though, is it because she JCs with her vent unmuted?

Anchovia 1-Nagflar 0

And I found a replacement okay! Um.. or something that resembles one.

Probably a good idea :D but please don't listen to Anchy I totally love the attention.
----------------------------------------
Roseh

[Jan 29, 2012 7:16:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

THOSE CHILDREN WERE SCREAMING IN MY EARS!!! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THAT FEELS YOU HEARTLESS WENCHES?!!?!?!!?
Nag, Illi
[Jan 29, 2012 7:26:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

This is me, Anchovia of the Viridian ocean, saying it to Legacy......

I lol-ed. :P
Greatness said:"I said "we" because I was also part of that blockade team at the time. So yes, I kicked ass too. There's some reality for you."
[Jan 29, 2012 8:40:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Cute that you are trying to tell eachother that Napi was hardly a cade, and certainly not a big deal. Love it. :)

And since we've already stated that we changed our minds about TLM, that the plans were not pre-cade and that we disagree that shoppes as such are bad, what is there to "explain"?
No, I'm saying it's not as big of a deal as you guys are making it out to be but I know you're a fan of twisting things. I'm sure this will ring a bell:

Ye told, "To be honest, a lot of people on this ocean are quite passive and won't say anything about another flag so as not to cause any drama, if they don't agree with that flag's actions"
Ye told, "*even if"
tells ye, "And, you do realise how incredibly mean and vicious your previous tell was, right?"
tells ye, "That basically says: "There are many others who also dislike you, they just don't say so.""
tells ye, "Typical bully "everyone agrees with us, in fact, noone likes you", if you stretch it out a bit"
tells ye, "I didn't get offended, but I could have been and it was a very vicious thing to say"

What is there to explain? The fact that you straight up lied to everyone and yet here you are, calling out everyone else for lying, the difference between me calling you out and you calling others out is that I've actually provided solid proof of it. How many times do I have to say, it does not matter when you post your island plans. If you want to change it, go ahead, but tell us and give us a reason why. You're just making yourselves look like fools at this point. Funny how you guys suddenly in the space of few months went from "oh, this paved island is ugly, let's fix it" to "DROP SHOPS!" but you called out everyone else who has ever held a large for paving. I guess those guys made 'general' plans too. Although, I'm not sure if that's really what Legacy intended as Qvintus isn't the one posting here and his word is final.

So tell me Avi, how can you sit there calling everyone out for the same things you have done and think you have not done the same, despite the fact that I've provided as much proof as possible whereas your proof is...your word? And we all know how trustworthy your word is.

Continue digging yourself the hole, it'll be funny watching you try to climb out of the lies. :)

So, what happened to the blockade training sessions? Too busy policing the ocean on forums, telling flags what to do than to follow thru with it?
Greatness said:"I said "we" because I was also part of that blockade team at the time. So yes, I kicked ass too. There's some reality for you."
[Jan 29, 2012 8:43:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Follow this arrow to Viridian events:

And then this arrow to the hole that you crawled out of. :)

Anchovia
[Jan 29, 2012 8:49:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Legacy has the finger of the gods. Its why you get so shook up when the finger points.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jan 29, 2012 12:10:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

I like the orange color on that arrow.
Former Good Grief, Outcast member.

Gypsyjayne tells you,"Parley is actually latin for "Mock Verlool here."

IGN: Derpweasel
[Jan 29, 2012 12:21:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 97   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates