• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 68
Posts: 68   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 18573 times and has 67 replies Next Thread
Webz3

Re: Marlowe Intent

I make this vow, wherever you may blockade I will 3p, I will sink you.

And if it isn't her blockade?
----------------------------------------
Junkonomics says, "yo aus"
Junkonomics says, "why ye dont go against obama ... Ye scare me in opal thread politics right now xD"

Captain of, "Eye for an Eye"
Veritic on Ice
[Jan 30, 2012 5:36:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Uniques

Codefish you're nothing but a _____ I think people can fill in the blank.

Originally you was blaming Imrans for you pulling out before I even dropped, and then you blame us? Admit it, you simply did not have the resources to blockade and crapped yourself.

As for Epic Quest, I spent most of the night they was dropped on finding them navvers, I spoke to Saucy and she was absolutely fine, EQ is the only flag who could possibly have any "legit" reason to be pissed.

You have no idea what I was sending EQ royals in tells, so don't even dare try to tell me I left EQ high and dry.

PS: Alot of Happy Hour still jobbed for despite what I did, that shows real sportsmanship.

I ll help you with jobbers pay if she ever plans on dropping lux
Embark (was Mrfocker) - Meridian Ocean
Embark - Cerulean Ocean
Embark - Emerald Ocean

My fleet cracked a cade crew

You are being pursued by 'Cookie Jar'.
You have been intercepted by the Cookie Jar!
Avast! A band of ravenous simians has cau
[Jan 30, 2012 7:05:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hardrockers

Originally you was blaming Imrans for you pulling out before I even dropped, and then you blame us? Admit it, you simply did not have the resources to blockade and crapped yourself.

As for Epic Quest, I spent most of the night they was dropped on finding them navvers, I spoke to Saucy and she was absolutely fine, EQ is the only flag who could possibly have any "legit" reason to be pissed.

You have no idea what I was sending EQ royals in tells, so don't even dare try to tell me I left EQ high and dry.

PS: Alot of Happy Hour still jobbed for despite what I did, that shows real sportsmanship.

Will be a good poe sink for you.
SO of Eye for an Eye
Prince of Blind Indifference
[Jan 30, 2012 8:12:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Uniques

Some pirates do have poe =)
Embark (was Mrfocker) - Meridian Ocean
Embark - Cerulean Ocean
Embark - Emerald Ocean

My fleet cracked a cade crew

You are being pursued by 'Cookie Jar'.
You have been intercepted by the Cookie Jar!
Avast! A band of ravenous simians has cau
[Jan 30, 2012 8:58:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hardrockers

And your Talking to one of them.
SO of Eye for an Eye
Prince of Blind Indifference
[Jan 31, 2012 6:01:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

And your Talking to one of them.

To be on embark´s side, he is obviously talking to an alt ;)
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jan 31, 2012 6:12:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

Quote: 'Despite what I did ' - admission of guilt finally? Try an apology next. I think IB and EQ deserve it.

However, Lux I'm holding you to the promise you made to Saucysoo and EQ at Hubble's Eye... that you will giving them 10 million PoE to help put right the mess you made.

On a personal Note: If you want to imply something derogatory about me you best back it up. Don't leave blanks just say what you dare not write - thought not.

So Lux and Dis Ill share these words by the real man on Emerald:

Imrans tells ye, "i hope your ok with all the people hatin on you on forums! but your awesome for standing up for what you beleive in ,3"
Ye told Imrans, "I always did stand up for what i believe in - i just human - but I if i couldnt stand it I wouldnt say it"
Imrans tells ye, "i totally agree with you there"
Ye told Imrans, "im going to quote you on that"
Imrans tells ye, "haha <3"
Ohhellyes: Dark Seas
SO: I-N-K
Flag: Cuppa Time
[Feb 3, 2012 12:52:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Quote: 'Despite what I did ' - admission of guilt finally? Try an apology next. I think IB and EQ deserve it.

However, Lux I'm holding you to the promise you made to Saucysoo and EQ at Hubble's Eye... that you will giving them 10 million PoE to help put right the mess you made.

On a personal Note: If you want to imply something derogatory about me you best back it up. Don't leave blanks just say what you dare not write - thought not.

So Lux and Dis Ill share these words by the real man on Emerald:

Imrans tells ye, "i hope your ok with all the people hatin on you on forums! but your awesome for standing up for what you beleive in ,3"
Ye told Imrans, "I always did stand up for what i believe in - i just human - but I if i couldnt stand it I wouldnt say it"
Imrans tells ye, "i totally agree with you there"
Ye told Imrans, "im going to quote you on that"
Imrans tells ye, "haha <3"

I'm sure that'll be a nice healthy love affair between you. Two people blind to what people are actually saying on the forums, and both refuse to see sense beyond their own wants and beliefs.

I'm entirely confident that the 10 mil poe is something you've made up off the top of your head, i've never heard anything to do with it and to be honest, there'd be no real reason to hand 10 mil to EQ when we had 7 blockades coming later that day. Selfish? No, common sense.

Keep making lies up all you want Code, cause seriously, nobody really cares. I mean, what are you gonna do, rumour mill the islands out of us?
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Feb 3, 2012 4:13:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 68   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates