• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 68
Posts: 68   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 18846 times and has 67 replies Next Thread
Codefish8

Marlowe Intent

-Indigo Blue- will be Blockading Marlowe this weekend
For once Imrans is right (coughs) far too pretty an island for a BK to hold XD

You lost your mind?
Codefish: According to my last psych evaluation, yes.

What if I told you insane was working 18 hours a day in a room, on a laptop for 3 years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some YPP retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the Inn on time? Wouldn't you consider that to be insane?
Codefish: No

Starting pay will be: 1000 PoE / segment. Elite. Pay-cap: 1500 PoE / segment.
Intent Video: No.
Date & Time: THIS WEEKEND >.< JUST WATCH THE BLOCKADE NOTICE BOARD

I'll post more info after my Gin & Tonic because...I know you'll just hate yourselves... if you thought you blew your one shot at a naked party freak... and, an umbrella drink on Marlowe Beach!

----------------------------------------
Ohhellyes: Dark Seas
SO: I-N-K
Flag: Cuppa Time
[Jan 27, 2012 4:04:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dungeonking

Re: Marlowe Intent

Good Luck :)
Reunited of Emerald Ocean
Prince of Pandorica
Senior Officer of Cubelets
[Jan 27, 2012 5:44:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brobbins100

I find it hard to see how you have a pay-cap in a BK blockade. Unless there is another contender you have pre-arranged this with?
Brobbins.
[Jan 27, 2012 6:20:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Webz3

I find it hard to see how you have a pay-cap in a BK blockade. Unless there is another contender you have pre-arranged this with?

I would imagine they expect a third party but maybe I am wrong, and they will bump the pay half way through or something?

Either way, Good Luck!
Junkonomics says, "yo aus"
Junkonomics says, "why ye dont go against obama ... Ye scare me in opal thread politics right now xD"

Captain of, "Eye for an Eye"
Veritic on Ice
[Jan 27, 2012 6:29:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brobbins100

I would imagine they expect a third party but maybe I am wrong, and they will bump the pay half way through or something?

Either way, Good Luck!

So if another attacker starts pay at 2k/seg they will pull out?
Brobbins.
[Jan 27, 2012 6:35:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Webz3

So if another attacker starts pay at 2k/seg they will pull out?

It would seem that way to me, she has stated her starting and her paycap, so if someone wants to be a douche and go and start at 1600 or 2000 all the power to them.
Junkonomics says, "yo aus"
Junkonomics says, "why ye dont go against obama ... Ye scare me in opal thread politics right now xD"

Captain of, "Eye for an Eye"
Veritic on Ice
[Jan 27, 2012 6:37:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Laslo2

Let him sink the BK, raise to 2k and freewin<3?
Laslo

Revealing personal information about another player is against the forum rules, including revealing ban evasion.
Ban evasion should be reported to the OMs using /complain.
[Jan 27, 2012 8:14:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Or let them take the island at 1k a seg?
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jan 27, 2012 8:53:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Or let them take the island at 1k a seg?

We all know that would be boring
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jan 27, 2012 9:59:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hardrockers

Just come out and earn some PoEz. :)
SO of Eye for an Eye
Prince of Blind Indifference
[Jan 27, 2012 11:10:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Just come out and earn some PoEz. :)

I can make 4k a seg! That's more than what Boyk pays me nightly...
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jan 27, 2012 2:18:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kabir144

Illusion not so nice dropping considering we put Intent Thread, and huge are supposed to give new flags a chance.
Kabit Huntard Emeraldian

Amazing Avvy by Cattrin
[Jan 27, 2012 4:30:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

They lost the island last week because they didn't defend to let Alk go unhampered. Y'all really expected them to not return? Did you guys even talk to them beforehand?
[Jan 27, 2012 4:34:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

A fo/member of flag does not always resemble the whole flag.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Jan 27, 2012 5:11:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

Hello Ocean: seriously, what's the point of an intent! Granted I posted intent this morning, after petitioning the OM earlier in the week to give an answer on the date of Merger... So we could 'drop'...

With no intent: Imran's is going back after an island he let go without making much of a effort to defend. (A round 3, forty minute defence). This should be an opportunity for flags to enter the blockade arena - not be bullied off it!

Hmm, I've never been keen on people like that - how about you? I trust you can see, if you have a flag on Hunter / Emerald, its not good for you either. So, in the words of another tenacious Brit: "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts..."

Come stand with us flags of Hunter.

PS. While I'm here, Good Luck to Epic Quest at Hubble's Eye in their defence against Imran's and Illusion - 3 hours post Marlowe. Full details on the blockade board.

[Jan 27, 2012 5:17:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Don't try to sugar coat an attempted island snipe into "anti-new flag" rhetoric. That is silly.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Chiptharip at Jan 27, 2012 5:37:03 PM]
[Jan 27, 2012 5:36:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Illusion not so nice dropping considering we put Intent Thread, and huge are supposed to give new flags a chance.

How are you guys a new flag when you're about a year old?

This should be an opportunity for flags to enter the blockade arena - not be bullied off it!

I'm missing the part that makes it look like you're being bullied. Instead of cading a player owned island, you guys opted for one that will be easier to cade. Shouldn't you be more excited about getting real experience in?
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
Loathe says, "Infra is carp god."
[Jan 27, 2012 5:43:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kabir144

I mean new as in flags looking to become a major player in Emerald that haven't held a island.

And i never will resemble the whole flag ;). Want our flag's thoughts than talk to code.
Kabit Huntard Emeraldian

Amazing Avvy by Cattrin
[Edit 2 times, last edit by kabir144 at Jan 27, 2012 6:36:29 PM]
[Jan 27, 2012 6:30:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

If you are truly interested in getting into the blockade game, then you want to work with an experienced flag. Plan out a blockade ahead of time, make sure terms are set up to help aid the learning experience. Don't try to swoop a BK outpost on the last weekend when the previous holder gave it up so the ocean could have a good blockade at Alk. Or, if you do take such an action, don't complain about it afterward.

That said, if you want a terms based blockade with a flag that will accommodate the learning experience, then hit up Twisted Parallax post merger.
[Jan 27, 2012 6:57:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Missnoodle

True dat.
Angela
Missnoodle & RAGINGNOODLE on Emerald Ocean. jokes im banne
[Jan 27, 2012 8:08:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

I like big font.
Kickhead on Hunter

Kickie forced Clotho to walk the plank.
Clotho has left the vessel.

[Jan 27, 2012 9:24:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tuannguyen12

I mean new as in flags looking to become a major player in Emerald that haven't held a island.

And i never will resemble the whole flag ;). Want our flag's thoughts than talk to code.

i think what she may have ment is new to cading not how long the flag has been around.
Naqash of hunter ocean
Naqash of Emerald ocean
Naqash of Meridian ocean
[Jan 28, 2012 4:56:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kabir144

i think what she may have ment is new to cading not how long the flag has been around.

Yes that was what i ment, and i'm a guy.

Awkward
Kabit Huntard Emeraldian

Amazing Avvy by Cattrin
[Jan 28, 2012 7:03:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Naqash wrote: 

Codefish has been around the cade scene for a while now, and has been involved with several blockade active flags as well as many of the people in her current flag. The whole "small/new flag being bullied" card is pretty invalid in this case.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Jan 28, 2012 7:19:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tuannguyen12

Naqash wrote: 

Codefish has been around the cade scene for a while now, and has been involved with several blockade active flags as well as many of the people in her current flag. The whole "small/new flag being bullied" card is pretty invalid in this case.

how many actual cades has IB done?
Naqash of hunter ocean
Naqash of Emerald ocean
Naqash of Meridian ocean
[Jan 28, 2012 9:08:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

Don't try to sugar coat an attempted island snipe into "anti-new flag" rhetoric. That is silly.

Lol - why not?
[Jan 28, 2012 9:41:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

Lol - why not?
[Jan 28, 2012 9:43:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

Lol - why not?

Doublepost really?
Arno
[Jan 28, 2012 9:45:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

Its not sugar coated - its a fact. If I sugar coated it - you'd be sucking a gob-stopper (you'll need to be a Brit and over puberty to understand that term)
[Jan 28, 2012 9:46:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Its not sugar coated - its a fact. If I sugar coated it - you'd be sucking a gob-stopper (you'll need to be a Brit and over puberty to understand that term)

Phrase nobody has used since I've been alive, here, have a sticker.

Arno, I think that counts as a triple post now.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Jan 28, 2012 9:50:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 68   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates