• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3705 times and has 0 replies
Captainnkid

50/50 Raffle with Equinox flag!

From today, Tickets to a 50/50 Raffle, hosted by me will be sold throughout the ocean, for future events run by Equinox flag.

For those of you not familiar with how a 50/50 draw works. Tickets are purchased by people and go into a pot. At the end of the sale, a random number is drawn (only numbers that are purchased, there is always a winner) and they gain 50% of that pot.

Details

~Tickets will be sold for 1,000 PoE each, or 6 for 5,000 PoE
~There will be no limit to the amount of numbers being sold.
~You may purchase as many tickets as you wish
~Tickets are Not Refundable
~The winning number will be Generated from a random number generator given here
~Ticket Sales will conclude on the 6th February.
~The draw will occur sometime that day, accompanied by a Hypercam Screen Recording as proof of the draws authenticity.
~Tickets will not be sold on 31st January on the account of the huge ocean-merge update. Though, after the merge, the tickets will be sold throughout Meridian Ocean.
How do I purchase?

In order to purchase a number, You may contact myself, Captainnkid in game.

Alternatives to purchase include a Private Message or a comment below following this structure:

Pirate Name:
Amount of Tickets:

You will be sent back a confirmation tell, or Private message with your numbers after the tickets have been fully paid for. It is encouraged you take a screenshot of the numbers you receive to avoid yourself forgetting- However we will have all numbers/owners in an excel document/Google Docs spreadsheet.

Questions may Be Posted Below, and I will answer hastily.
----------------------------------------
Captainnkid on all oceans.
[Jan 27, 2012 12:21:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates