• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 19
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10990 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
johnnywind

The Viridian Way!

Well, as you may have all heard. Virdian and Malachite are merging into one big ocean called Meridian?(hope i spelled that right). Anyways as you all know there is going to be around 50 new islands and 8 new arches. Now at first i was shocked and saying, well there goes the consumer market for some archs because people will be spread thin everywhere due to all the new islands and mala doesn't have the largest amounts of players. But what i just came to realize is, WE virdians who have served on this ocean for years will not let these Malachite invade our ocean and rape and pillage our waters we know so well.

I know most of us dont see Eye to eye on most things, and fight about islands and bragging rights about certain things. but as this new so called *threat* invades our waters, we must stand together and fight off the newly incoming invaders. Now dont get me wrong im not saying every malachite is bad, but people wont be trying to make friends right away. it will be people trying to snake these new islands and try to establish a central base to collect resources and try to claim our islands/archs.

People will probably Have different opinions on this topic and that is 100% acceptable becuase no one Really knows what is going to happen. And people will most likely disagree with what i am saying. but i foresee a Ocean wide war going on. and we can cripple these malachites before they can even establish a settlement and grasp a hold on our territory.

SO BAND TOGETHER FELLOW BRETHREN as one and lets have some fun >:D
----------------------------------------
Navys-SO/Lieutenant of Infernal Armada
[Jan 26, 2012 9:30:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thisis50

Re: The Viridian Way!

omgg look out guyz 50 new ppl cumin, lmao my krew is bigger then the intire poplation of mala hahahahahahhha
[Jan 26, 2012 9:59:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Malachite has its own crazy to deal with, stop adding yours to it.
Quack.
Nag, Illi
[Jan 26, 2012 11:05:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Can I invite you to quit for a seventh time, please?
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jan 27, 2012 4:49:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jh4l

Lol your funny. Do you realize that most people have accounts on all oceans and have maid friends on all. Virid is my home but I hit the other oceans to kade or just bs with friends.

Some day you will get it, it's ok we still love you
Jhlife Captian of The Deadly Return and King of Apocolypse
[Jan 27, 2012 4:59:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Lol your funny. Do you realize that most people have accounts on all oceans and have maid friends on all. Virid is my home but I hit the other oceans to kade or just bs with friends.

Awww fwends. Sooo cute. You are my nirl lol for today. :)
Im jus jealous cuz I have none amirite?
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jan 27, 2012 5:11:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

I'm curious, do you actually have a say in anything or do you just have a sloop and 80 small cannonballs?
Former Good Grief, Outcast member.

Gypsyjayne tells you,"Parley is actually latin for "Mock Verlool here."

IGN: Derpweasel
[Jan 27, 2012 5:23:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

OP made me shiver. I sure hope it's a joke/troll post but it isn't very good. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is disgusted by the way immigrants are treated in my country (rl, that is), both by the government and the general population, and to see the same kind of attitude written out in a game... It's not funny, dude.

Welcome, Malakittens! I hope that you will like it over at our end of the new ocean, and that the morons (we have plenty of them, sadly) won't bother you too much!
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Jan 27, 2012 6:34:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fresnokush

Lol your funny. Do you realize that most people have accounts on all oceans and have maid friends on all.

I have so many. I haven't had to cook or clean in years. It's fantastic.
Twiggy is dead.
He flies spaceships now.
Blame Three Rings.

"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order,
a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fresnokush at Jan 27, 2012 7:06:18 AM]
[Jan 27, 2012 7:05:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
johnnywind

Lol i like how you brought US immigration into this and implying that i think its funny. what i was doing tho was trying to have fun and light some flame on this melting candle we call a game.

calm down there now Ezder, you seem a little uptight. you ok? this thread was meant for imagination and fun lol chill.

your prob just guna re post to this and rage on me :< but its ok >:D
Navys-SO/Lieutenant of Infernal Armada
[Jan 27, 2012 7:07:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jh4l

Awww fwends. Sooo cute. You are my nirl lol for today. :)
Im jus jealous cuz I have none amirite?

I knew you we're my friend.
Jhlife Captian of The Deadly Return and King of Apocolypse
[Jan 27, 2012 7:36:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Lol i like how you brought US immigration into this and implying that i think its funny. what i was doing tho was trying to have fun and light some flame on this melting candle we call a game.

calm down there now Ezder, you seem a little uptight. you ok? this thread was meant for imagination and fun lol chill.

Again, can I invite you to quit again, before you make a bigger fool out of yourself? If possible?
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jan 27, 2012 7:38:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Sorry to burst your bubble but not all pirates are american. (tehe I made a funny) Avi included.

@jh <3 yeh bruh
LoLune

[Jan 27, 2012 8:02:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

OP made me shiver. I sure hope it's a joke/troll post but it isn't very good. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is disgusted by the way immigrants are treated in my country (rl, that is), both by the government and the general population, and to see the same kind of attitude written out in a game... It's not funny, dude.

Welcome, Malakittens! I hope that you will like it over at our end of the new ocean, and that the morons (we have plenty of them, sadly) won't bother you too much!

Legacy's latest political act of desperation in an appeal to hard working yet financially undemanding workers for their upcoming defense.
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.
[Jan 27, 2012 5:37:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

No but seriously, though. I think it's pretty clear who we have to blame for the stagnation of people playing PP. It's the same people who made all these extra familiar competitions, causing the critical familiar inflation on all the oceans. Even the uprising of mystery box auctions and raffles are clearly this group's fault. I'm talking of course, about the Malachitians.

You see, the Malachitian isn't like the normal kind of pirate. Sure, the Malachitian is generally better at running banks and other financial enterprises, though we must not get lost in the impression that these people have talents. Or souls for that part. I'll direct my next question to you, people of the Viridian ocean. Do we want this new group of tresspassers devouring our way of living? Do we really want them to come in here, take our jobs, and hand out high loans to high interest rates? I'm pretty sure we don't.

For a Malachitian, a new world is just a place to bare children and force their way of living onto the natives. A Malachitian "pirate" (can we really call them pirates, though? Think about it) doesn't feel regret or remorse. It's not because they don't want to feel it, it's just that they're physically incapable of feeling affection. It's not part of their nature. As can be seen in the next picture, Malachitian's lack of compassion can be brought back to a genetic reason.

As shown in the picture, a Malachitian has an extra copy of the 21st chromosome, causing the "Malachite Syndrome". Quoted from a medical website;

Important and Independent Medical Magazine wrote: 
Malachite syndrome, or Malachite's syndrome, trisomy 21, is a chromosomal condition caused by the presence of all or part of an extra 21st chromosome. It is named after John Langdon Malachite, the British physician who described the syndrome in 1866. The condition was clinically described earlier in the 19th century by Jean Etienne Dominique Esquirol in 1838 and Edouard Seguin in 1844. Malachite syndrome was identified as a chromosome 21 trisomy by Dr. Jérôme Lejeune in 1959. Malachite syndrome in a fetus can be identified through chorionic villus sampling or amniocentesis during pregnancy, or in a baby at birth.

Boy with Malachite syndrome assembling a bookcase

Therefore I would ask respect from my fellow Viridianites for this disease, and threat Malachitians with the same respect and love as you would threat a Viridian (or "normal ones" for short) citizen. Of course you hold the right to ban them from your stores, as we don't want them touching our food etc.
As I'm open for idea's of how to live amongst these people in a peaceful and trouble-free way, I'd love to get some input from the readers. If you're a Malachitian who somehow find a way to learn how to read, and is reading this right now, please show the same respect as we show to you and watch this one from the sideline while the people from the Viridian settle this. Don't want them simpletons drooling over our respectful plans, now do we?

Anyway, because I know that starting such a plan asks for initiative accompied by actions backed up with words, I decided to take the first (or second, seeing as our friend the original poster already took the first) step into a solution. Therefore I have these neat looking 'buttons' we can put on Malachitians when they come onto the Viridian ocean as a welcome gift. If someone wants to lend their tailor and weavery for this good cause, I heartily welcome it.

A fun looking badge for our new friends

I'm thinking about starting off with producing about 200 of these, but if there's more Malachitians who want to join us, they'll be free to come and get their own badge. Just a little token of appreciation and respect. I'm also thinking about making a couple of big tents or barracks to put them in for the time being, so they don't accidentally infect our food with their extra chromosomes.

And lastly, a big thank you for our friend the OP, our good friend Johnny 'Adolf' Wind, for being brave enough to point out that these kind of people have called the title of scapegoat on theirselves. Have a good one!

Your concerned friend,
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Jan 28, 2012 6:25:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Charlie Sheen
LoLune

[Jan 28, 2012 6:32:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

So, what you're saying, Marto, is that everyone from Malachite is Jewish and has Down Syndrome?

[Jan 28, 2012 6:51:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

So, what you're saying, Marto, is that everyone from Malachite is Jewish and has Down Syndrome?

Wow. Nice going Killinfisher. Way to make sure the Malachitians feel totally uncomfortable and unwelcome. What kind of messed up childhood did you have to make such ridiculous assumptions? This isn't the 1930's anymore, bud.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Jan 28, 2012 6:59:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

Wow. Nice going Killinfisher. Way to make sure the Malachitians feel totally uncomfortable and unwelcome. What kind of messed up childhood did you have to make such ridiculous assumptions? This isn't the 1930's anymore, bud.

Apologies, kind sir. I need to remove my mind from the gutter.

[Jan 28, 2012 7:14:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates