• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 105
Posts: 105   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 26074 times and has 104 replies Next Thread
Doulber

Re: *Intent to save the grass of Kirin - An open letter*

Grab your GF's and block the board
SUPER PRO TO THE RESCUEEEEEEEEEE

Anch... I told you I was sinking that and I did so.

This is what happens when you make me an officer.
----------------------------------------
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jan 27, 2012 2:16:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

No! ):<

Anchovia
[Jan 27, 2012 2:24:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fresnokush

Re: The River of Tears

the good thing bout mala mergin into veridin is that there r only meidums aand legacy kant pave thoze hahahahahahaha nanana boo boo

This is the most insightful thing I have ever read on these forums.
Twiggy is dead.
He flies spaceships now.
Blame Three Rings.

"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order,
a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."

[Jan 27, 2012 5:23:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

the good thing bout mala mergin into veridin is that there r only meidums aand legacy kant pave thoze hahahahahahaha nanana boo boo

This is the most insightful thing I have ever read on these forums.

Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Jan 28, 2012 4:33:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

'Cade Casting Kirin! Tune in at the start.

http://livestream.com/blockadecommentary
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jan 28, 2012 11:27:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Thank you RM, KO and the rest of you for one of the most amusing blockades we've ever done! It might have been short, but the laughing on vent was priceless!

Edit: And obviously, a big thank you to all jobbers! :D
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ezder at Jan 28, 2012 12:51:18 PM]
[Jan 28, 2012 12:44:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mrislander

This might be one of the funniest thing I've read on the forums. Cairna, you don't give two sh*ts about Kirin, you just want your islands.
~Mrislander, Officer of Phantasm~
~Valete, Independent pirate~

Luckeducke says, "sunni put her cat down today :("
Nightbear says, "bow-chika-wow-wow"
[Jan 28, 2012 12:52:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000104269293 [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

This might be one of the funniest thing I've read on the forums. Cairna, you don't give two sh*ts about Kirin, you just want your islands.

You are beyond stupid, had you bothered to read the last ramblings in this thread you would have realised that there was 'no possible way' for any other player owned flag to win this weekend. The idea was to make the BK win, it was a two-fold outcome.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jan 28, 2012 12:54:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

I don't care about the blockade, Liverpool won. You people need to get your priorities right.

YEAH MAN
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Jan 28, 2012 1:02:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stayclassy

I don't care about the blockade, Liverpool won. You people need to get your priorities right.

YEAH MAN

That game was a lie.
Nopolitics
[Jan 28, 2012 1:05:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mrislander

You are beyond stupid, had you bothered to read the last ramblings in this thread you would have realised that there was 'no possible way' for any other player owned flag to win this weekend. The idea was to make the BK win, it was a two-fold outcome.

It seems you are beyond stupid. Is there any possible way KO won't drop on Kirin ASAP, no matter who wins it? Do you honestly think that. Jesus Christ, you are beyond naive if you think she won't.
~Mrislander, Officer of Phantasm~
~Valete, Independent pirate~

Luckeducke says, "sunni put her cat down today :("
Nightbear says, "bow-chika-wow-wow"
[Jan 28, 2012 3:22:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000104269293 [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

It seems you are beyond stupid. Is there any possible way KO won't drop on Kirin ASAP, no matter who wins it? Do you honestly think that. Jesus Christ, you are beyond naive if you think she won't.

Just because you said that, HE won't.
Welcome to the major leagues. Where words are playtoys.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jan 28, 2012 3:32:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

KO can't drop for four weeks. And there was no way to win the island today. Anyway, if KO wanted the island at least there won't be a ton of building. I do not get why you complain when the current holder had to scuttle to keep the island.
Captainrich
[Jan 28, 2012 4:51:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

What's your point? That he will hit Kirin after the break? What a crime! Point being, nobody had anything to gain today;
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jan 28, 2012 4:54:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

His point is bad people use good causes for their own benefit.
Ask Rose about how it works.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jan 28, 2012 5:13:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 105   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates