• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6191 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
sarahspirate

Boomy boomy midnight blowout!

Yes yes I know this is parley so parley you wee hearts out!

I want no no need to shoot the crap outta midnight before it vanishes forever on the 31st jan, so whos all up for it?

What shall we do, besides getting all the 'retired' pirates to come play so we can drown em!

Suggestions? ideas? even really stupid ones!
----------------------------------------
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

Lillyliver.....planks outwit me!
[Jan 25, 2012 2:14:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
reesyann

Re: Boomy boomy midnight blowout!

We could declare a PvP day!
Reddythered tells you "you idiot"

Thank you! I love it.
[Jan 25, 2012 7:22:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Craftydai

Pvp, sounds great make all the whinners whine! I assume this will be amoung certain archs, if everyone is in different archs you may only get one or two pvps!

-Sweat
[Jan 25, 2012 6:42:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

Would be great, but sadly the only pvp there is, aranged otherwise one side runs.
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Jan 26, 2012 8:27:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

Vova give us a shotty of your island!
Ill give it back sort of int he same state just with a few more uuhhh holes!

What harm could it do to bug the oms about letting us have an event block on one isle in each arch on the same day mebbe one after the other all day? Id love that...Ill ask today cause well its not sodding ong is it?? eek!
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

[Jan 27, 2012 2:28:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

We can make ya event blocks on ETA and Turtle if ya want.
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Jan 27, 2012 1:23:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
reesyann

I bet you could get Jthebear to set one up at Emporer. And I know a governor in Jet. :)
Reddythered tells you "you idiot"

Thank you! I love it.
[Jan 27, 2012 3:21:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

we really should do it!

lets get it organised with some times n mebbe pick the 30th since we can guarentee we could be in the middle of a block n poof ocean vanishes altho that would be cool!...and Pip is banned cause hes breaks oshuns!

we need a few old timers to shout gerrof my lawn alot n pretend to be l33ts!

[Jan 28, 2012 4:35:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates