• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 20
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6912 times and has 19 replies Next Thread
Karal5

3N deed swap event!

Since Legacy will be holding Kirin for the duration of the merger, I would like to hand these out to people for the 3N cause.(To be disclosed, but most of it is on the officer auction by Narci.)

THIS IS SPECIFICALLY AN AUCTION FOR THE SAME PURPOSES AND REASONS AS NARCI'S OFFICER AUCTION. IF ANTIX WANTS TO LAUGH, LET ME JOIN HIM: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The deeds I will handing out are:
->"Horn of plenty"-Bank of Kirin: Superluki
->"Screaming slates"- Cottages of Kirin
->"The Hanging Gardens"- Estate of Kirin
->"Unified Pastures"-Shacks of Kirin
->"Infierno Estate"-Villa of Kirin
->"Tears of Neptune"- Fine pirate hall of Kirin
->"Unimarket"-Commodities of Kirin: Yasmi
->"Pegasus Paints"-Apothecary Bazaar: Macsil
->"XXX long necks"-Distillery Bazaar
->"Flaming furnishers"-Furnishing Bazaar
->"Satan's Scimitar"- IM Bazaar
->"Gilin's Galleon"-SY Bazaar
->"Uniform"-Tailor Bazaar
->"Theadbare Horn"-Weaver Bazaar.

Bidding for each deed starts at 15k, bid increments of 5k. All deed winners can keep their deeds for the duration of the Legacy keeping kirin, which is a sufficiently long period. You can furnish it as you please.

If and when Kirin passes out of Legacy, I will make an effort to collaborate with the new governor over vandalism and how it can be repaired. Please refrain from indulging in your more evil sides:)

Note to the more green pirates that, if the governership is transfered they'll lose the deeds, therefore they're spending poe to hold something for a set amount of time not to keep.

I will not be giving any of these deeds to any players who has a 4 year trophy and more. You people need to leave this place.

I will hand over the deeds to people who have bid on tuesday. The auction for the other uncontested ones can continue as planned.

Canceled

New Event: Call dibs on whichever deeds you want and furnish it as and how you like. I'll just give it to whomever I like most since squeezing 15k out people is scamming them.
Prize for whoever makes the nicest rehabilitation: Cursed class sloop.

Same rules as before, I'll keep this open till 15 days before the merger cadesceneclose though.
----------------------------------------
Nag, Illi
[Edit 13 times, last edit by Karal5 at Jan 26, 2012 10:57:35 PM]
[Jan 25, 2012 1:19:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Re: 3N deed swap auction!

Since Legacy will be holding Kirin for the duration of the merger, I would like to hand these out to people for the 3N cause.(To be disclosed, but most of it is on the officer auction by Narci.)

The deeds I will handing out are:
->"Horn of plenty"-Bank of Kirin
->"Screaming slates"- Cottages of Kirin
->"The Hanging Gardens"- Estate of Kirin
->"Unified Pastures"-Shacks of Kirin
->"Infierno Estate"-Villa of Kirin
->"Tears of Neptune"- Fine pirate hall of Kirin
->"Unimarket"-Commodities of Kirin
->"Pegasus Paints"-Apothecary Bazaar
->"XXX long necks"-Distillery Bazaar
->"Flaming furnishers"-Furnishing Bazaar
->"Satan's Scimitar"- IM Bazaar
->"Gilin's Galleon"-SY Bazaar
->"Uniform"-Tailor Bazaar
->"Theadbare Horn"-Weaver Bazaar.

Bidding for each deed starts at 15k, bid increments of 5k. All deed winners can keep their deeds for the duration of the Legacy keeping kirin, which is a sufficiently long period. You can furnish it as you please.

If and when Kirin passes out of Legacy, I will make an effort to collaborate with the new governor over vandalism and how it can be repaired. Please refrain from indulging in your more evil sides:)

I think you should make note to the more green pirates that, if the governership is transfered they'll lose the deeds, therefore they're spending poe to hold something for a set amount of time not to keep.
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Jan 25, 2012 1:23:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
muppman

Good Point!

Back when I took Napi I got tells from a lot of sad "greenies" that wondered how I managed to take the building they bought and paid for like a year or so ago. I explained to them how it worked and offered them to hold the deed again for free, since they obviously got scammed (or were too green to understand the deal they made).

Thank you for helping 3N to clarify this! :)

Notice that I am in no way in charge of what 3N do. They are a democratic, funbased movement that is allowed to exist, but not controlled by the oppressing regime (Me).
/Qvintus, First mate of Nightmare and King of Legacy
[Jan 25, 2012 2:07:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

->"Unimarket"-Commodities of Kirin

15k.
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Jan 25, 2012 3:25:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

And here I thought Proof was smarter than to bid for a deed on a island that will more likely lost this weekend.

To those who read this DO NOT bid on any of this deeds, you are likely to lose them by sat/sun.
Roseh

[Jan 25, 2012 3:33:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

And here I thought Proof was smarter than to bid for a deed on a island that will more likely lost this weekend.

To those who read this DO NOT bid on any of this deeds, you are likely to lose them by sat/sun.

If this does happen, which I dont know why it will, I will just remove this thread. Nobody is losing money by making forum posts.SINCE you know how the bid system works, WILL you PLEASE quit your nonsense mimi?>.>
And we are not changing governors FYI. Q has his work at Kirin.
The auction closes 20 days before the merger period closes. I will put in details of a time clock 24hrs before this occurs.
Nag, Illi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Karal5 at Jan 25, 2012 3:48:39 AM]
[Jan 25, 2012 3:47:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

unimarket 50k
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jan 25, 2012 5:53:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

This whole thing is laughable.
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
Prince of Veto
[Jan 25, 2012 7:25:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Every single building, 50 poe each, refundable if I'm not pleased with my purchase please.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jan 25, 2012 8:48:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iamnacho

This whole thing is laughable.

Mortin flag officer chats, "you think nacho being alone with a clone of you sounds kinky?"
Jellyphant flag officer chats, "I'd hit that"

Nachoshere on Viridian
Nacho en jade
También conocido como el Cicerón de jade
[Jan 25, 2012 4:18:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maxxam0012

->"Pegasus Paints"-Apothecary Bazaar

Macsii of the Meridian and Cerulean Oceans

Macsii says, "Miss Aphrodite, I have a question."
Aphrodite will neither confirm nor deny the existence of evil leprechauns.

[Jan 25, 2012 6:12:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Judiciousman

People pay for Bazaar deeds...? Even if they aren't permanent and don't show up on your pirate page?

lolz, dats funny
Wirelesscon, Wirelessconn - Emerald
Wirelesscon - Meridian

Causing 87 comment facebook wars like it's my job.
Melany tells ye, "I secretly like you"
Daquan tells ye, "hi bby how are you <3333"
[Jan 25, 2012 8:10:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Yeah, this is pretty scammy.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jan 25, 2012 9:57:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Is it scammy Morb? The fact that people will get to furnish the bazaars of an island which they would have otherwise not been able to? That people would like to make those bazaars look as grand as the ones on stormy fell? It may not be fun for you, but since your one of those people who just log on to blockade these days, Im not going to bother trying to post any screenshots here.

I specifically maintain that there will be no governor change during the period of legacy keeping Kirin. Since this endeavor is 3N undertaking, I will make sure that any changes made by the deed owners will remain permanent, even if it means collaborating with the concurrent governor.

If there are any issues, then the bid will be refunded, there will be no jeopardy on that.
Nag, Illi
[Jan 25, 2012 10:51:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Is it scammy Morb?

Yes.

The fact that people will get to furnish the bazaars of an island which they would have otherwise not been able to?

Mhm. Sounds like a large expenditure of poe for something they'll never make any money off of.

That people would like to make those bazaars look as grand as the ones on stormy fell?

No one really looks at bazaars, though.

It may not be fun for you, but since your one of those people who just log on to blockade these days

Not true.

I specifically maintain that there will be no governor change during the period of legacy keeping Kirin.

Sure

Since this endeavor is 3N undertaking, I will make sure that any changes made by the deed owners will remain permanent, even if it means collaborating with the concurrent governor.

But you can't guarantee that.

If there are any issues, then the bid will be refunded, there will be no jeopardy on that.

Look, at the end of the day, selling someone something that they will then not actually have any lasting control over is pretty scammy.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jan 25, 2012 11:24:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

If you were doing this purely for the fact you want to "let people hold deeds to buildings" and let them "make the buildings look nicer" you would give them away for free.

When in reality you're squeezing every last penny out of Kirin as much as you can, the excuses you're coming up with for this auction are borderline embarassing for you and for Legacy.
Antix
Prince of Veto
[Jan 26, 2012 2:56:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

If you were doing this purely for the fact you want to "let people hold deeds to buildings" and let them "make the buildings look nicer" you would give them away for free.

When in reality you're squeezing every last penny out of Kirin as much as you can, the excuses you're coming up with for this auction are borderline embarassing for you and for Legacy.

You have a sick twisted mind. If legacy needed an odd 200k, we'd just run forage for two days. But what ever, since 15k is so much that you find a need to troll legacy over, I should've probably listened to Qvintus when he told me to put the bidding at one poe.
Whatever, this works to my advantage anyway.
Nag, Illi
[Jan 26, 2012 3:59:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

So why didn't you put it at 1PoE then? Or just give it away for free?

Also this is nothing like an Officer Auction atleast when you buy an officer you get something in return e.g. An hour of their time for whatever purpose. You get absolutely nothing in return for literaly "holding" these deeds until Legacy loses Kirin which could even be as soon as this weekend.
Antix
Prince of Veto
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at Jan 26, 2012 5:50:26 AM]
[Jan 26, 2012 5:45:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

alright i will be home tonight though i am planning on doing the mala event will try to decorate as tasteful as i can :)
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jan 26, 2012 7:02:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Yasmi, I dont think you can decorate the unimarket. So I'll just give you a bazaar along with that:)
If there aren't more competitors by tuesday, I'll increase the pot prize. Merge day will be when I'll hand them out:)

This event is canceled because of my inability to be online for the duration of the merge/mergebreak.

Sorry for the pointless spam and waste of time.
Nag, Illi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Karal5 at Jan 30, 2012 3:12:38 AM]
[Jan 26, 2012 9:04:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates