• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 45
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9658 times and has 44 replies Next Thread
Mr_mover34

Re: Selling SY Shoppe

Its just unfair what you're doing at this point. You created a specific date, and didn't abide by that. Proper forum etiquette.
1) You posted this thread after we all knew which side Hunter was on/connecting islands.
2) No, your flag isn't at war. There is no way for ships to be sunk
To conclude, you can just admit these prices weren't high enough for you. It's okay...You can admit it.

I was never trained in proper forum etiquette. Forgive me. And I didn't know of the merging islands. I was dormant for several months. Now please do not post anything else in this thread unless it's a bid.

Thank you Missnoodle at your 2.1 :)

I am sorry but changing the rules on the day your "auction" was supposed to end is wrong. Telling people they cant complain, wrong. You saying you didn't know about the merger after taking the time to get on these forums to post your "auction" where the ocean merger thread is posted. Really you think everyone is that stupid?
----------------------------------------
their, there, they're I always confuse which to use.

Mr Mover
[Jan 29, 2012 10:46:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jan 29, 2012 1:53:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
keviv

Its just unfair what you're doing at this point. You created a specific date, and didn't abide by that. Proper forum etiquette.
1) You posted this thread after we all knew which side Hunter was on/connecting islands.
To conclude, you can just admit these prices weren't high enough for you. It's okay...You can admit it.

I was never trained in proper forum etiquette. Forgive me. And I didn't know of the merging islands. I was dormant for several months. Now please do not post anything else in this thread unless it's a bid.

I am sorry but changing the rules on the day your "auction" was supposed to end is wrong. Telling people they cant complain, wrong. You saying you didn't know about the merger after taking the time to get on these forums to post your "auction" where the ocean merger thread is posted. Really you think everyone is that stupid?

Even if you were dormant for some time, other people besides you paid for that shoppe. You would have had to consulted with them to sell it. They probably would have told you that the oceans are merging and bases their suggested price of that. Also, if you ask any random person, I think that they'd know about it. News spreads fast. I totally agree with the above/quoted post too. You can't tell people not to complain about flawed things that is just wrong.
Keviv
Hunter
Avvie by Mr. Music
[Jan 29, 2012 8:32:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Uniques

Even if you were dormant for some time, other people besides you paid for that shoppe. You would have had to consulted with them to sell it. They probably would have told you that the oceans are merging and bases their suggested price of that. Also, if you ask any random person, I think that they'd know about it. News spreads fast. I totally agree with the above/quoted post too. You can't tell people not to complain about flawed things that is just wrong.

He owns the shoppe remember so suck it up Princess
Embark (was Mrfocker) - Meridian Ocean
Embark - Cerulean Ocean
Embark - Emerald Ocean

My fleet cracked a cade crew

You are being pursued by 'Cookie Jar'.
You have been intercepted by the Cookie Jar!
Avast! A band of ravenous simians has cau
[Jan 29, 2012 8:41:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yubyubyub

Really you think everyone is that stupid?

No. Not everyone.
4 years of playing and I'm still learning things.
[Jan 29, 2012 9:09:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    th_weaver09 [Link]  Go to top 
Yubyubyub

Also, if you ask any random person, I think that they'd know about it. News spreads fast. I totally agree with the above/quoted post too. You can't tell people not to complain about flawed things that is just wrong.

Lets keep this going.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Yubyubyub at Jan 29, 2012 9:11:34 PM]
[Jan 29, 2012 9:10:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    th_weaver09 [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

I remove my bid...
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jan 30, 2012 4:45:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yubyubyub

That leaves the highest bid at 2.2.

Okay. I'm cleaning this garbage up. I bought this SY over 6 months ago. It was something I wanted, for the flag. I asked several people for a little bit of money, but in the end it was still mine. Now then. I went dormant thereafter and just came back on to find out that two of those people are now gone. One being Amillia. Now I see this as a warning so I decided to leave the flag and sell the SY. However that night they convinced me to stay and to hold off on the sale of the SY shoppe for the oceans were merging and that it would be worth more. So I should spend more time broadcasting to the entire ocean, giving everyone a chance.

This being said. I merely wanted to let everyone hear about this. I don't care if I get 1 mil, 5 mil, 10. This is auction of a SY shoppe located on Hubble's Eye. She has employees, some stock and a ton of reserve labor. I will not be difficult. I know someone will put her to good use, not dust. The day I log on to PP(on the new ocean) in my SY shoppe is the final day. Whatever bid I see up there is what I'm taking. Simple. Easy. Done.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Yubyubyub at Jan 30, 2012 9:05:54 AM]
[Jan 30, 2012 8:51:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    th_weaver09 [Link]  Go to top 
kj980980

Rejoining the auction...2.3
Druipsluis. Retired Pirate.
Please forgive me for the past, I am a changed man now :)
Haters gonna hate

Hunter.
[Jan 30, 2012 9:02:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the8dude

Zakilla
You've seen nothing yet.
[Jan 30, 2012 11:31:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ashika04

~*~ Ashika of Emerald ~*~
~*~Formerly Sage~*~

Ashlee of Australia =D
[Jan 31, 2012 5:17:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://emerald.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Ashika [Link]  Go to top 
evarestem

Imrans of Hunter

Viktorius flag royalty chats, "well, thats pretty deep for 1st time"

Jackpot says, "i swear sometimes i think they should advertise this as a dork dating site"
[Feb 1, 2012 9:25:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ashika04

Withdraw my bid
~*~ Ashika of Emerald ~*~
~*~Formerly Sage~*~

Ashlee of Australia =D
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ashika04 at Feb 3, 2012 2:49:29 AM]
[Feb 1, 2012 4:56:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://emerald.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Ashika [Link]  Go to top 
Yubyubyub

Thanks Ashika04. Sorry guys, I've been busy with work. I'm logging on after my shift today and Whatever bid is the highest is what I go with.

Thanks for your patience
[Feb 3, 2012 9:01:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    th_weaver09 [Link]  Go to top 
Yubyubyub

Imrans wins the auction at 2.6 million poe. I should be on all day, PM me here in case I'm not online. Thanks everyone who participated.
[Feb 3, 2012 1:03:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    th_weaver09 [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates