• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 156
Posts: 156   Pages: 6   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 57566 times and has 155 replies Next Thread
Demeter
OceanMaster

The "Goodbye" Thread Reply to this Post

Short and sweet or long and drawn-out, this is where to post goodbyes.
----------------------------------------
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Jan 24, 2012 2:40:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread Reply to this Post

Goodbye dear Midnight,

We shall miss your laguid shores and gathering on the docks to tart about well just about anything!

We know its all the same in cerwhatsitsface but its not got those icky Coblat things in it

*sigh* I shall always be a midnighter no matter how many times you change the name!
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

Lillyliver.....planks outwit me!
[Jan 31, 2012 8:36:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lazzamf

With a huge sigh and tears in the eyes, I wish my darling Midnight goodbye.
Fairwell to all the oceans, ye served us well, now to bring in, the new brand of puzzle hell.
Cheers, and a toast to all our lost oceans.
Queenofb

Tillathehuny pulls you into the corner & does things to you that make ppl's cheeks turn red

[Jan 31, 2012 10:03:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

buh bye Cobalt. :(
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[Jan 31, 2012 10:31:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kaylaa_

Bye Cobalt!! <3

Onto Midnight and Cobalt's illegitimate love child. :)

Redjenny says, "Vani is like a flower ... that blooms in my pants."
Zalon tells ye, "Your mouth says, 'Shields up!', but your eyes say, 'A hull breach is imminent.'"
Avi by the wonderful Darkfaery!!
[Jan 31, 2012 10:38:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gumygumy

Goodbye dear Midnight,

We shall miss your laguid shores and gathering on the docks to tart about well just about anything!

We know its all the same in cerwhatsitsface but its not got those icky Coblat things in it

*sigh* I shall always be a midnighter no matter how many times you change the name!

I concur, Goodbye Midnight we will never forget you!
Gumygumy,
Pirate on the Cerulean Ocean
Avatar by the fantastical Cattrin!
[Jan 31, 2012 12:44:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cinako

good bye cobalt :'( but on the good side its a chance to make new friends and a fresh start for all :)
[Jan 31, 2012 2:18:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dangerdann

Goodbye Midnight, it's been a good ride!
Dangerdann on Cerulean/Emerald
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 
And on the stage steps yet another puppet ../ cues Dann sing it !

[Jan 31, 2012 2:55:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

I QUIT
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Jan 31, 2012 4:01:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hazelsworn

Dear Cobalt,
I shall miss you. Your archipelago layout actually made sense. You were fantastic, unfortunately I've moved on to greener (literally..) pastures (oceans...).
Sincerely, Nira
Coexist , Emerald
Me on YouTube!

[Jan 31, 2012 4:33:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Annmoo

Good Bye Midnight !! At least my crew of Misfits of Midnight will carry the name as a sweet memory down the road. As our flag goes, I am glad to be part of Azure Ocean from the past, and carry that name in Azure Rebellion. Old friends stayed together here, so lets continue sailing together into the sunset, and see what the new day dawn will bring to all of us.

Cheers from Cappy Moo
Annmoo, Captain of Misfits of Midnight
Biting Enemy Pirates, Throwing Cows, & Leading the Loons since 2009
[Jan 31, 2012 5:14:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fayn

Farewell, Midnight. Looking forward to this new adventure, but will have many fond memories of our time together. *Wink wink, nudge nudge*
Ceasefire. Tea please.
[Feb 1, 2012 1:41:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Swagger

Midnight and Cobalt has not left us but have only past away and reincarnate as Azure afterlife
Timberland All Oceans
[Feb 3, 2012 9:01:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

Midnight and Cobalt has not left us but have only past away and reincarnate as Azure afterlife

Franken-ocean.
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Feb 3, 2012 1:33:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pauling

"As an officer, you are a leader of pirates. Your attitude and expertise is a major factor in determining whether or not the Crew will be successful. Remember at all times that our goal is for Y!PP to be enjoyable not only you but for all of the crewmates."

-Bellflower of Sage and Viridian; Pippy of Azure, Midnight, and Cobalt
1967-2011
Pauling of the Lost Lot, Sagemerald
Officer emeritus and occasional cabin person
Puppetar (and drawing of secret Blackthorpe plans) by the talented Tilinka
[Feb 12, 2012 6:50:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pauling

"As an officer, you are a leader of pirates. Your attitude and expertise is a major factor in determining whether or not the Crew will be successful. Remember at all times that our goal is for Y!PP to be enjoyable not only you but for all of the crewmates."

1967-2011

For any who knew her and may be reading this, there will be a small memorial service tomorrow- Saturday, February 25th, at 4pm pirate time. It will be held on the emerald ocean under the auspices of her green ocean crew, The Lost Lot, and I will be the invite contact.

This isn't a party or tourist event, so we ask that random jobbers refrain from applying; we'd like to keep this limited to those who knew or served with her. But her hearties from all oceans are welcome to join us and share cherished memories.
Pauling of the Lost Lot, Sagemerald
Officer emeritus and occasional cabin person
Puppetar (and drawing of secret Blackthorpe plans) by the talented Tilinka
[Feb 24, 2012 2:49:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

1967-2011

For any who knew her and may be reading this, there will be a small memorial service tomorrow- Saturday, February 25th, at 4pm pirate time. It will be held on the emerald ocean under the auspices of her green ocean crew, The Lost Lot, and I will be the invite contact.

This isn't a party or tourist event, so we ask that random jobbers refrain from applying; we'd like to keep this limited to those who knew or served with her. But her hearties from all oceans are welcome to join us and share cherished memories.

Find me in game ill add this person to the memorial I have setup
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Feb 24, 2012 6:06:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
laurelweezle

Obviously I've tried to quit before, I've failed in the past. For once, I'm quitting with no regrets with my emotions tied in, and not because I'm raging. I'm not sure if the OM's were trolling but they told me I've played for 154 days in total. It's probably more by now. I grew up playing puzzle pirates since 4th grade, around 7 years ago my first pirate was made. Quitting was always hard for me to do, the memories and the lessons I've learned from this game, I hope I'll remember for my life. Obviously, I havn't become too old to play, but I think I've come to a time in my life when it's finally time to move on. Cobalt, Cerulean, I love you, thanks to my friends, my hearties, the ocean masters, the developers, etc, for making this a fun 7 years of my life. I'm sorry to anyone I've offended over the years, everyone I've raged at, cursed at, etc. With out any further delay, good bye. :') And to those of you who will continue to play, please remember that it is a game, you're trying to have fun.
[Feb 25, 2012 11:02:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Pauling I have added your friend to the memorial, it's on Kirin island, inside of the Bank.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Feb 27, 2012 6:58:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
djcdevon

The time has come for the Rum's to say goodbye. GOODBYE

My sub is out; the wife's and kids run out soon. We will not be renewing them. Since the merger we have ended up with 1 account with 3 pirates, 1 account had 4, and the other with 6. All the accounts cost the same to sub for a year, yet 1 gets 50% more pirates. I feel that is unfair. The OM tells me, there are no plans to change it so I won't be parting with my real life poe till that changes.

Anyway to the friends we have made, be lucky, happy, and safe.

Rummy.
[Feb 29, 2012 4:31:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

gimme the wife n teh boats you can keep teh kids!!!! and that lizard!
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

Lillyliver.....planks outwit me!
[Mar 6, 2012 5:16:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
saad77

Midnight is gone, at least in name. I'll be sure and raise a glass to her for all those good times and all those piles of bones I left there (Shanty Raidio RIP).

I tend to log on about once a year or so just to see what's up, but I never realized it's been so long. It's been about 7 years since I first wandered onto that ocean. I took a look at the house I shared, still halloween themed, and I seem to have somehow gotten a hold of a shipload of boat deeds. Pesky things must multiply like crazy when yer not looking. Anyway, I never really gave a formal goodbye since I still haunt every so often, but now that Midnight is gone, I guess, goodbye, for now?

-Saadskellie
[Edit 2 times, last edit by saad77 at Mar 13, 2012 6:10:32 PM]
[Mar 13, 2012 6:03:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flotch

Awww.....

Good luck out there Saad.... we were lucky to have you while we did.

Woodenneye
[Mar 22, 2012 2:34:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BlackBartBo

Goodbye Midnight and Cobalt oceans I will miss you. Cerulean Ocean you were a bust from the start. This game is going downhill and its obvious that the ocean masters have forsaken us as a ocean. Since they obviously don't care what happens to our ocean as long as they can squeeze out a few more penny's out of us I must say goodnight subscriber ocean;you were great while you lasted. As soon as my subscription ends I will be done with this game forever as I have accomplished my mission on this game.
Dewi-West
Legendary Sailor
Collector of Sailfish LE Ships
[Jun 16, 2012 7:14:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meikever

Goodbye Midnight and Cobalt oceans I will miss you. Cerulean Ocean you were a bust from the start. This game is going downhill and its obvious that the ocean masters have forsaken us as a ocean. Since they obviously don't care what happens to our ocean as long as they can squeeze out a few more penny's out of us I must say goodnight subscriber ocean;you were great while you lasted. As soon as my subscription ends I will be done with this game forever as I have accomplished my mission on this game.

Why blame the OM's for our failing? Before the merge most of you were happy that the merge would happen. 150 ppl on cobalt + 200 ppl on midnight, that's 350 ppl on cerulean all the time... Think back, 7 months ago the forum was full of this crap.
And now that it isn't working out, it's their fault? I said it many times and I will say it again (and yes, I know, noone is reading this), it's up to us. Like that open lettre thread... why would you want to bring more greenies to cerulean if you're doing nothing atm for those that already are here? I sometimes uses alts, to see who would job a greenie on a pilly and there aren't that many ppl that are willing to hire a person without any stats.

1 Question before you go. Your goal, buying stuff for cobracon, was it worth it?
MidOrAfk on the one and only ocean.
[Jun 17, 2012 10:27:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

This game is going downhill and its obvious that the ocean masters have forsaken us as a ocean.

You realize that the Ocean Masters aren't the ones that make the developmental and business decisions for OOO, right?
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Jun 19, 2012 5:40:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Guayabo

Guayabo is leaving.
I live under your bed. I feed on your nightmares.
[Jun 19, 2012 7:19:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meikever

Goodbye Midnight and Cobalt oceans I will miss you. As soon as my subscription ends I will be done with this game forever as I have accomplished my mission on this game.

He still has sub for an other year :p
MidOrAfk on the one and only ocean.
[Jun 20, 2012 3:21:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fedorov

This game is going downhill and its obvious that the ocean masters have forsaken us as a ocean.

You realize that the Ocean Masters aren't the ones that make the developmental and business decisions for OOO, right?

OM's are our message to OOO. They are the only ones that can relay our thoughts and complaints to them.

even if they don't make business decions, OM's are the only chance we have.
[Jun 20, 2012 7:11:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fedorov

Since they obviously don't care what happens to our ocean as long as they can squeeze out a few more penny's out of us

oh so true!!!

sad to see you leaving tho. There is always hope you know? I am unhappy with the state of the ocean as much as most of us are. The thing is, the puzzles are still here.

hope u change yer mind. You never know, maybe OOO will hear us someday.
[Jun 20, 2012 7:18:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 156   Pages: 6   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates