• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 99
Posts: 99   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 37563 times and has 98 replies Next Thread
Demeter
OceanMaster

The "Goodbye" Thread Reply to this Post

Short and sweet or long and drawn-out, this is where to post goodbyes.
----------------------------------------
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Jan 24, 2012 2:40:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread Reply to this Post

Reserving this for Brisky/Qvintus/Avienda

To whichever ragequits first then comes back.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Jan 31, 2012 3:30:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

I QUIT
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Jan 31, 2012 4:01:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Remussi

I'm leaving dear friends I cant keep going on with some ridiculous aspects of the game plus due to studies,assignments and thesis ... Especially sorry for you Nightwishtwo ( heh i m too softy XD), Willblade for accepting me in his crew and acknowledged me with my potentials although I failed him through some times. Txen for giving me advice and refreshing my memory on prices and market xD

Still, I thank all the poker players I played against who gave me tons of poe, took tons poe from me and also brought me in a state of depression too xD but still it was fun and memorable experience!

What else.. aye, Nightwishtwo do you remember the first time we met and you wanted me to tell who was my real main ? In fact I was Hyane although till later time they stole it and got it banned. Sorry Flar and Mrballs. Anyway and thank you OMs for that time not believing my true story.

Fair winds,
Remuss

If someone still needs to tell me something send message on
forum.
Remuss on Virdian

Captain of nothing :o
[Feb 1, 2012 3:39:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Reserving this for Brisky/Qvintus/Avienda

To whichever ragequits first then comes back.

I was going to reserve that spot for myself. Take your biggerstaff elsewhere.
Captainrich
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hillsmen at Feb 1, 2012 9:28:08 PM]
[Feb 1, 2012 9:27:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wiland1

okey... i guess this is goodbye since i got banned for sinking 2 darn many ships inn a war XD (they say i cheated when i was able 2 sink around 9 ships of nabs) yes this war was betwin P4P and SoG ... ANYWAYS... enjoy the rest of the game ^^ and goodbye from me ^^
------------------------------------------------------- <3
Wiland on any ocean
[Mar 16, 2012 1:31:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

okey... i guess this is goodbye since i got banned for sinking 2 darn many ships inn a war XD (they say i cheated when i was able 2 sink around 9 ships of nabs) yes this war was betwin P4P and SoG ... ANYWAYS... enjoy the rest of the game ^^ and goodbye from me ^^
------------------------------------------------------- <3
Wiland on any ocean

That's ridiculous! :( I know these issues are not suitable to discuss in forums, but... Hey, you should at least be able to plea that one...

And if not... Well... Enjoy real life? Glad I got to know you, anyway.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Mar 16, 2012 3:23:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wiland1

well... yeah... but OMs are as helpfull as allways... according 2 them its ''crew sabotage'' but HEY... what can i do about it? :P
------------------------------------
Wiland on all oceans
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wiland1 at Mar 16, 2012 10:56:51 AM]
[Mar 16, 2012 4:04:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

What constitutes as "crew sabotage"? Is that the technical term for spying?

I don't see a reason for someone to be banned simply for sinking someone, there must have been something that was against the ToS.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Mar 16, 2012 4:08:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Yeah... Noone in Nightmare has ever been in trouble and we've sunk... A few ships. Sounds very strange that they'd suddenly ban on that, unless you spied or used alts as jobbers, or they think you did.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Mar 16, 2012 4:43:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Sinking people is part of the game mechanics. It's how you do it that will get you banned. I would have to assume that Wiland did something against the rules of the games, as that would be the only way for someone to be banned for sinking someone.

I wonder if, in that case, the ship that sunk is refunded to the 'victim'?
Elfeesh

[Mar 16, 2012 4:46:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Sinking people is part of the game mechanics. It's how you do it that will get you banned. I would have to assume that Wiland did something against the rules of the games, as that would be the only way for someone to be banned for sinking someone.

I wonder if, in that case, the ship that sunk is refunded to the 'victim'?

Almost 100% certain that it's not.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

[Mar 16, 2012 4:54:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Yes, I seriously doubt it. Would be nice though.
Elfeesh

[Mar 16, 2012 4:58:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

No. Would just lead to complainspam in every war. OMs don't want to drown in unnecessary /complaints from people, who hope to get their ship back. If you take a ship out during war, it might sink, that's a fact, whether people cheat or not.

And that will be my last post in MP outside of intents for quite some time, I think. (And not only to make this less of a derail of the goodbye thread. :P)
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

[Mar 16, 2012 5:03:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

OMs don't want to drown in unnecessary /complaints from people, who hope to get their ship back.

Fair point, well made.

/end derail
Elfeesh

[Mar 16, 2012 5:22:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wiland1

No i didnt use alts... but somehow I THINK, that THEY think i did... becouse i sorta sunk same people acouple times... (not really my foult as i just hunted) but i allready sent my alts inn and as OMs are know 2 be... they give me autoresponds with more confusing words...
Wiland on all oceans
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wiland1 at Mar 16, 2012 10:57:21 AM]
[Mar 16, 2012 9:30:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

No i didnt use alts... but somehow I THINK, that THEY think i did... becouse i sorta sunk same people acouple times... (not really my foult as i just hunted) but i allready sent my alts inn and as OMs are know 2 be... they give me autoresponds with more confusing words...
Wiland on all oceans

I'm sorry to see you go Wiland, I remember you and Andrax back in the day. Sad day to see a veteran get played like this. :/
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Mar 16, 2012 3:46:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Not to piss on anyones parade but if you look at his crew pvp history

These sinks would be suspicious to me, especially going by the time of the sinks and amount of people on ships and even that they was all from the same crew. So, in summary I don't believe, "You just sunk people" I think it would be more; you cheated to get easy sinks and it backfired.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Luxory at Mar 17, 2012 4:41:21 PM]
[Mar 17, 2012 4:40:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wiland1

1: pretty sure we should quit this convorsation... considering it dont belong here...
2: yes i know it looks suspicus... but again.. wasnt me who was on those ships... but since ur not an OM and can read sunken ships vessle logg or whatever they call it... u cant see who was on... and NO i had no alts on them so think what u want, and thats the story... i hunted by doing /fw then looking for jobbers doing /w found the ship, then started hunting...
[Mar 17, 2012 5:43:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

I havent had a chance to send a petition yet about this, but i had a quick look at the crew that you were sinking, there is a chick in that crew called Eisenbach? or something like that.. she is well known to get peoples ships sunk and then uses the "well its your own fault for making me FO" excuse. She has done this to other hearties of mine in more then one flag/crew. I hope the OMs check and find out if she was on those boats. If she was then i wouldnt be surprised one bit.
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Mar 18, 2012 12:48:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Junei

Sorry to hear about that Wiland, good luck in your future endeavors,
fair winds mate.
Clockward on Meridian
[Mar 22, 2012 8:47:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fearbadge

Well that's all she wrote for me. Time to go on to "Big Navy" as they call it.

I want to thank Riddlemakers for all the fun times we had. Good times. If you want to stay in touch with me, shoot me a PM and we will go from there.
Fearbadge on Meridian/Cerulean

Feartime on Emerald

There is nothing more enticing, disenchanting, and enslaving than the life at sea -Joseph Conrad
[Mar 25, 2012 2:27:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

You will be missed.
Captainrich
[Mar 25, 2012 5:46:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Fearbadge wrote: 
Time to go on to "Big Navy" as they call it.

Stay save and afloat in good company at all times while you keep our shores, lines of communication, and way of life safe. Our thoughts and prayers are with you ;-)
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Mar 25, 2012 7:33:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Good luck Robbie! I won't say I'll miss you cause we'll keep in touch but thx for the good times too<3
Roseh

[Mar 25, 2012 7:47:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Broska

Well this is it. I have said many a time that I was quitting but lets be serious, I never really got that far. Due to my failing health many things aren't going be capable for me. Along with that when I do recover I always have classes, whih school bus come first. I have been big into the cade scene. My name atleast is well known by some. So I would like to say thank you to certain individuals for my time here.

Proof- My oldet friend. You stood with me and by me for so long and ty for that.
Ogjay- Biggest Love/Hate relationship I have ever had. Best brother i could ever hope to have.
Haterade- A better friend I couldn't have. When I was placed in the hospital you worried about me more then anyone else. TY for that.
Satisfies- A mother figure to me, you always kept mee in goo cheer and kept me going.
Sublimate- FOr the little time i knew you always wer pro ative and made life so nice
Poloboy- You stood by and protected your friend at any cost.
Tyria- You saved me more then once and I grateul for that.
Partypoison- I can only say two words that describe you. "Stupid shit" :)
Empathetic- You kept that smile on my face and never kne when to stop joking butI am grteful.
Yumisa- You teased me so much. But I am so glad you met me and I am never going forget you. Best sis i could hope for. YUMII!!!!!!!!

And Last but not least. Iong. When we became friends we talked fo hours. When we started being skype palls we didn'tsleep. When we started dateing I never wanted to go to school. You kept me strong, you wer the lov of my lifeand alwayswill be.

If I missed anyone I am sorry.

For those who want to keep in touch have Iong give you my skype info or my facebook. ( I won't be logging on anymoreor it will be rare.)

Good bye :)

Broska
Broska
That guy... WHO RETIRED!
So now I just post every once in a while
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Broska at Jun 10, 2012 7:13:33 AM]
[Jun 10, 2012 7:12:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Broska :( Of the many things i once thought i would say when someone i reeeeeeally really like left they all Poofed into the back side of my head where i cant get them to "protect" myself and be able to not stay still and not being able to say a thing
no matter how many times you bothered with calls or tells or hugs or cookies -not a bother, i enjoyed those cookies :P- you are still the best person that lvoes to sing adele without knowing the songs you sing are adele's XD

I'll miss you nto being around here with your awesome intent pictures :( or the weird tells with teasing questions :P
So until next time, ill just say, See ya Later :)
This weird argentinian over here will miss you lots.
Yumisa World Wide ;)
Your Favourite Cookie Monster <3op
Can't find me? Im on Deviant Art!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hikariks at Jun 10, 2012 7:38:49 AM]
[Jun 10, 2012 7:36:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iong

and i thought i told you you're not allowed on parley?! :'((((

p.s. if i ever leave the game this^ would be the main reason. just putting it out there.
Captain and Surgeon of Eye of Harmony
Founding member of Blink and The White Void
Show-me-the-stars avvie by XEcastasy!!

Adrielle tells ye, "they are coming - the chickens are coming"

[Jun 10, 2012 7:38:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
feyatena

Broska... it was a short meeting and only like 2 weeks straight cading with you and keeping you and the other guys awake during your late nights while it's my noon time... i did hear a lot of bad things about you but i was never affected so, i never cared about those, all i can say is it was fun getting to know you even a bit. Thanks for the cade help, you were truly great doing BAing.

I hope you'd always take care of yourself and yeah, like i always tell, be good.

P.S. If this is a big joke >,> fine, you got me, but there, at least you know my thoughts. :)
Youshen and who else I can be-catch me if you can ^_^
[Jun 10, 2012 7:51:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Well this is it. I have said many a time that I was quitting but lets be serious, I never really got that far. Due to my failing health many things aren't going be capable for me. Along with that when I do recover I always have classes, whih school bus come first. I have been big into the cade scene. My name atleast is well known by some. So I would like to say thank you to certain individuals for my time here.

Proof- My oldet friend. You stood with me and by me for so long and ty for that.
Ogjay- Biggest Love/Hate relationship I have ever had. Best brother i could ever hope to have.
Haterade- A better friend I couldn't have. When I was placed in the hospital you worried about me more then anyone else. TY for that.
Satisfies- A mother figure to me, you always kept mee in goo cheer and kept me going.
Sublimate- FOr the little time i knew you always wer pro ative and made life so nice
Poloboy- You stood by and protected your friend at any cost.
Tyria- You saved me more then once and I grateul for that.
Partypoison- I can only say two words that describe you. "Stupid shit" :)
Empathetic- You kept that smile on my face and never kne when to stop joking butI am grteful.
Yumisa- You teased me so much. But I am so glad you met me and I am never going forget you. Best sis i could hope for. YUMII!!!!!!!!

And Last but not least. Iong. When we became friends we talked fo hours. When we started being skype palls we didn'tsleep. When we started dateing I never wanted to go to school. You kept me strong, you wer the lov of my lifeand alwayswill be.

If I missed anyone I am sorry.

For those who want to keep in touch have Iong give you my skype info or my facebook. ( I won't be logging on anymoreor it will be rare.)

Good bye :)

Broska

Cya buddy. Miss ya.
Captainrich
[Jun 10, 2012 6:02:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 99   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates