• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 260
Posts: 260   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 115747 times and has 259 replies Next Thread
LJAmethyst

Re: Ljamethyst signs off for good Reply to this Post

Be advised that I shall endeavor to create sacrificial tournaments in which I give away a large sum of cash, arithmetically cascading (that's good for the runners-up), plus a few keepsakes I have lying around.

There's currently 80k at stake in Drinking, no badge required, starts in thirty minutes! Go go go!
----------------------------------------
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Oct 4, 2015 4:19:35 AM]
[Oct 4, 2015 4:19:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Be advised that I shall endeavor to create sacrificial tournaments in which I give away a large sum of cash, arithmetically cascading (that's good for the runners-up), plus a few keepsakes I have lying around.

There's currently 80k at stake in Drinking, no badge required, starts in thirty minutes! Go go go!

There is currently an EPIC STICKFIGHT!!!
144,000+ at stake, cascading arithmetically, with many fine trinkets as prizes.
Double elimination, Best 2 out of 3, be prepared to invest your time and settle in for a long battle.

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
LJAmethyst
[Edit 2 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Oct 5, 2015 7:34:24 AM]
[Oct 5, 2015 7:33:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

144,000 more is up for grabs in another STICKFIGHT. I have also loaded it up with items that are not in high demand in the Bazaar.

Tonight a close hearty accepted many of my sentimental items. I will soon be able to fade away. Thank you to all of you who have wished me well.
[Oct 10, 2015 9:31:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

I have no items left to give, but I'm funnelling all my cash into a few last tournaments. This time it's Drinking, with a Stein, and 6 colors and shapes, board stained or all passed out. Once again, 144,000 poe is at stake! Fair winds to ye!
[Oct 11, 2015 5:57:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

This is the final tournament, my friends. 15,929 is all I had left and it's all in the pot, cascading arithmetically. There's also the ever-present Scripture-quote trinket. And a whisking potion I foolishly purchased. I am in rags and carrying a stick, much like the first Apostles were sent into the world. I sincerely wish that my belongings will have a second life with the people who enjoy them now. I will miss all of you. I will be deleting my pirate tonight, but I promise not to vanish from the forums for the time being. Please PM me if you have anything to say, I would love hearing from any of you.

Sincerely yours in Christ Jesus,
LJAmethyst
[Oct 15, 2015 7:33:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
stromacade

ok im quitting for real if you like good games add me on steam id/friendzoningmisandrist

bye
[Dec 2, 2015 5:22:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

ok im quitting for real if you like good games add me on steam id/friendzoningmisandrist

bye

lookatdaflickadawrist
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Dec 2, 2015 8:15:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread Reply to this Post

I'm going to slap TMW, for one last weekend, but:

Bye everyone. Good luck with your future endeavours.

Best wishes,
D

[Apr 1, 2016 3:06:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Firstroundz

Goodbye Perhaps I spoke too soon.

Oh and also thanks Gurn, good to know! ;) <3
Firstround on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Firstroundz at Jun 11, 2016 7:09:13 PM]
[Jun 10, 2016 2:07:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Goodbye

You will be missed.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Jun 10, 2016 5:21:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Violencaa

Bye YPP :D Thanks for all the friendships, fun, and memories!
I want to thank all the wonderful people I've met here for their friendship, so here we go!

Adrestia: Thanks for your friendliness!!! I wish you lots of love and luck in the future!
Aiplaeso: Hi friend, thank you so much for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo
All my sf foes and friends: Thanks for your time! :D
All my spades partners and opponents: Thanks for your patience! :'D
Attolia: You're a blast! And so are your portraits! I wish you lots of success in your future!
Avallach and Druipsluis and Shroomy: Thanks for your warm hearts! You're all very lovely and I?m glad to have met you!!!
Avienda: Thanks for making and running the Kade Zim Community! Was an educational experience!
Ced: Ced! I fondly remember our conversations! I wish you all the best with your writing! Much love to you!
Concise: CONCON! Much love to you, thanks for your companionship and for making me a spades addict!
Corteez and crew! Thanks for making Meridian so warm and fun :D Thank you Cort for testing my patience with your unique kades !!!
Diopter: :D Fond memories in your mansion! Except the baseball stuff? why would anyone watch that willingly... aaaaaaaanyways, best wishes!
Doulber: Thanks for helping me get started in kading! You're very kind and helpful!
Finder: Love your tailoring stall! Thanks for letting me stalk you in KH!
Gaia: omg. Gaia, you're so fun and wonderful! You made me smile and laugh so many times! Your beautiful sloop is close to my heart, thank you. I wish you so much love!!! ^^
Invokar: Thanks for the wonderful Halloween event! It was so much fun bustling around and giving everyone masks and chatting and playing in tournaments! You're a kind person! Best wishes!
Joshsivils: Ah Josh, you were a wonderful blessing to me, it was a pleasure getting to know you. Best wishes ^^
Kaltrina, Anellia, Baddogfox, Candyh: You gals are wonderful and amazing! Thanks for the laughs and teaching me KH :D
Korte: hehe hi :D I guess I'm speechless when it comes to you, I hope I love you covers all the bases! And keep practicing sf! Maybe you'll beat me someday...
Machines: hihi :D Thanks for being such a kind friend! You're a great sf opponent and companion! Wish you aaaaaaaaall the best!
Masoretic: you're a fun lumberjack. Step up your portrait game mate :x
Maycomb: Thanks for the paint job pal :| And for the fun and giggles ^^ Best of luck to you in the future!
MKA squad!: Ameer, Anchovia, Andrix, Bartop, Betty, Cithara, Dahlgren, Dalnoth, Elepimp, Emu, Fannon, Hellkitty, Howtie, Jon, Kutlasskayli, Luigi, Luxory, Naploen, Nexal, Peacoutt, Pellaeon, Pgoog, Pinkhas, Plumazing, Rockyrider, Romeoh, Seepnah, Shigby, Technitiumm, Triplepat, Viator, Whitell, Wiggin, Yohococo!!! Thanks for making me feel like a part of something and for your kindness and acceptance! Was lovely meeting you all and I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moonthefr, Meaganz, Sedil, and other SMH navers and jobbers, thanks for the fun and for having me! Sedil, thanks for taking me on my first CI! I remember asking you what the flower thing was... best wishes to all of you!
Nomenclature, Uq, Wasa: Awww. You kids, you gave me something I didn't have and opened the door for me! Will always remember you fondly! Hi MARK, you're a cool cat :D thanks for being there for me!
Nooblar: Thank you for your advice and for my first sloop!!! I felt like a real pirate sailing it, and I learned that a plaice was a fish! Who knew!
Onocron: Onoooooooooo I love your energy and humour and kindness!!! Wish we could've spent more time together! Clementine says hi! :D
Purrinator: Wish I'd gotten to know you better! :D Thanks for your kindness and friendship!
Quazars: Thanks for the sf videos!
Sardarc: Thank you sardine for all your kindness and help, I'll always remember your late night sf lessons
Skellies: Thank you for funding my spades losses :X
Trinamy: Thanks for the furniture :D I was successful in making my persimmon paradise!
Tzz: Thanks for your advice and kindness ^^
Yukkilied: :D you're so fun and kind :D was nice getting to know you! Best wishes!

And to the lot of you that were unsavory and left a bitter taste, you made my new friendships sweeter and taught me how to rebuild my self-confidence after you crushed it.
And of course thanks to the developers and OMs and staff who keep the game running! This lovely game wouldn't be possible without you!
Thanks to the other pirates I hadn't the pleasure of getting to know, I'm sure we still connected our pixels in some way, be it a fray, or a pilly, or a casual chat, I hope you all enjoy your time here and away!

Bye! <3
Violencaa aka Vio
Viva persimmon!
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Violencaa at Nov 20, 2016 10:03:47 PM]
[Nov 20, 2016 9:51:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tejb5

Good bye Vio <3 It was certainly a pleasure getting to know you and work with you =) Maybe one day you'll be as cute a bunny as me ;)
-Shigby
Royal in MKA
[Nov 21, 2016 4:00:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Good luck Vio! Will miss you around the community.

[Nov 21, 2016 1:33:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rhcpfan

Elglan retiring for good.

I'm Elglan (and Rhcpfan) on Emerald Ocean. In today's PP Community, there are probably not a lot of people who know me, as I was dormant for about 3 years. About four weeks ago, I started playing again, because some friends asked me if I wanted to come back. Unfortunately, I was banned five days ago for botting, even though I've never botted in the eight years my account has existed. I've tried to plead my case via email with the OMs, but today I heard that my ban would be definitive. This is my farewell to those pirates that I got to know in this last month and those who knew me from past times.

Fair winds, mateys.

Elglan
[Edit 2 times, last edit by rhcpfan at Nov 24, 2016 10:14:10 AM]
[Nov 24, 2016 4:01:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Beanziez

Hey everyone just wanted to make a forum post letting you guys all know that I have been permanently banned from "Grey Havens" games for RWT (real world trading) something that I will never be doing again. It was truly a pleasure the past five (ish) years playing with all of you and meeting so many nice people. I even met a couple of friends that I ended up meeting in real life and it has been a blast. This journey started close to 5 years ago, starting like everyone else. I grew rather quickly after joining CIT runs building up my poe before I started pokering and merchanting fams, ships and pets. This led to being an SO in a big crew at the time "Bottoms Up". This is when I really started getting into the game. I would be at the inn recruiting for the crew or running Sea Monster Hunts (CIs were by far the most fun :P). I will never forget the first fam I earned from running my own CI. That indigo/white serpent was legendary! Foraging was by far my favorite puzzle hence why I enjoyed the Cursed Isles so much. To be honest after this I played AoF and bought and sold stuff til the end of time. I would love to give a huge thank you to everyone in game that made my time on Puzzle Pirates so enjoyable! I will never forget you guys and will stay in contact with many of you. If I could give a couple tips to everyone don't RWT and don't play 40k pre flop hehe xd. Love you guys! :)

#FreeBeanzz

PS: Sorry if the grammar is bad was pretty pissed while typing this. Also R I P Chocolate hatted octo
[Dec 29, 2016 6:46:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ToniGirl

Because he posted it on the wrong ocean (it happens!) ill post it here for him. ?

Cheevalry leaving the game

Hi friends, I'll be leaving the game for good. I started playing PP in Dec 2015, and have decided to leave. It's been a good 1 year and 2 months. I have come to the stage in life where real life things and decisions are becoming increasingly more important and opportunity costs of playing Puzzle Pirates does not justify my time on game.

I like to thank all the crews that I have been with/in.

League of Shadows - Brocko
Getting it Up - Shroomy

I like to specially thank Ang/Jack and Caustic Affliction
Caustic Affliction was for me the best crew and I truly enjoyed my time with great crewmates and friends. Even though, we are constantly competing against each other on the bnav board (Jack, Tony, Smile, Exios, Odds), we have a lot of fun. I am very fortunate to have been in this wonderful crew. I get tremendous help from everyone in the crew and have been able to led many successful pilly(s) because of these fellas. I also want to thank the flag for giving a chance to bnav in the blockades (once on a sloop, and another time on a war frig), which I would not have ever done so.

Ang / Ceegee / Iddqd / Hugglesworth / Oswole / Anjovy / Titrating
for helping me on pillies, teaching me gunning (Titrating), challenging me to sail better (Oswole)

Special thanks to people who have always been supporting me on my pillages or in other ways.
1) Karene-east - for gunning
(I'm still waiting for our Addy cade, and for Rafaello to make me Monarch once we win Addy :P)
2) Ziondina - for gunning
3) Delores - for pillying with me
4) Bythestars - for being KH bomber when i fill so badly
5) Donutbeard - for being a buddy
6) Mission - for being willing to help on my pillies when I'm understaffed
7) Jaeyuri - for helping me on my pillies when i need help
8) Cleave - who taught me KH bombing
9) Sassy - for letting me control the IM market and helping me to chart across oceans
10) Angelknight / Xcom / Hardcorebo - thanks for the many hours I have to wait on your ships for cit runs

Regards,
Cheevalry
Tonigirl on Sage.
Mustang says, "vote for me being monarch when shrooms posts an issue"
Mustang says, ":O"
Tonigirl says, "boo hiss"
Tonigirl says, "Shrooms all day er'y day"
Ye are now a Lady of yer flag.
[Feb 21, 2017 11:09:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

I could give a couple tips to everyone don't RWT.

Thank you, will keep in mind.

[Feb 25, 2017 6:05:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
UnluckyJack

Man, this thing has gotten big since the last time I looked at it.
Walker

Swords are like really big keys, but instead of unlocking doors they unlock death.

Thank you Tilinka for the Tilinkatar
[Mar 9, 2017 7:53:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ToniGirl

Thanks to Shroomy <3, Mz Daisy, Angel, Luxory, and Cubed. Yall made me want to play. Thanks also to everyone who influenced me and my RL friends i made in this game. Im out.
Tonigirl on Sage.
Mustang says, "vote for me being monarch when shrooms posts an issue"
Mustang says, ":O"
Tonigirl says, "boo hiss"
Tonigirl says, "Shrooms all day er'y day"
Ye are now a Lady of yer flag.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ToniGirl at May 24, 2017 11:25:33 PM]
[May 24, 2017 11:25:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jacktar7

I never thought that I would ever make one of these posts... oh well... here we go. It has been about 5 or 6 months since I last logged into the game. When I left the game then it was only meant to be a temporary thing but I find that I have to make it a more permanent thing. Hearties leaving, the ocean split down the middle, intense boredom and a seemingly more hostile and negative atmosphere in the game since Obsidian launched meant that I needed to leave. Add health issues to the mix and I find that I no longer have the will, desire, concentration or energy to play anymore.

I am not the most social of people in game, so I want to say a big thank you to all the hearties and friends that took time to talk to me every so often. I don't feel comfortable naming names, but I would guess/hope that you all know who you are. I also want to say thank you to all my bingo "victims". The overwhelmingly positive feedback and the fact that you all seemed to enjoy the game meant a great deal to me, especially after my suspension.

I will be monitoring the forums a bit less frequently, but if you need me then feel free to message me on the forums. I don't know if I will be back, so I wish everyone well for the future.

Jacktar of Emerald
[Feb 28, 2018 2:51:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 260   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates