• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 19
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14269 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
Demeter
OceanMaster

Flags seeking Crews Reply to this Post

Royalty of the flag (after consulting with the other royalty!) should post the relevant information here; including aims, contacts, any entry requirements, and the method(s) of contact which interested crews should use.

Please do not reply to this thread - questions should be asked from the named contacts in game or via PM as advised in the post.

Old posts may be split out and sent to Davy Jones' Locker.
----------------------------------------
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Jan 24, 2012 2:34:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Perambulator

Re: Flags seeking Crews Reply to this Post

Perambulation is looking for active crews to join our flag.

Our aim in the long run...or not so long as the case may be...is to issue a series of blockades to mix up the ocean a bit.

Please contact Perambulator or Minipac to join. Any are welcome as long as they share this aim and are prepared to work for it.

PM on the forums or message in game.
Perambulator

Captain of Sharpened Spokes
King of Perambulation
Cerulean Ocean
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Perambulator at Feb 6, 2012 10:13:06 AM]
[Jan 31, 2012 5:21:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
butlert23

Twisted

Is seeking crews interested in joining with us. We currently reside on the former Midnight side of the ocean but would welcome crews that are based overseas aswell ;)

Contact myself or any of our royals to chat if your interested :D

PM me or find myself or a royal in game

Spearhalk, Deipyle, Lovelie or Maded

[Apr 14, 2012 10:30:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wwarriorwolf

Royal First Class Airmen seeking crews to join there growing flag our fame is climbing we are now Element hoping to become Illustrious soon our flag is in the top 15 flags our flag is only a month old and we could use more crews to help us out

to join our flag Contact 1 of the following

Undretaker - King of RFCA
Tanzanite
Cutielocks
Terran
Clarianne
Baddch

When your crew joins us your Captain becomes Royal in the flag

we are based in Diamond Arch for now that may change in the future depends on if we get a island elsewhere but the island will have to wait till the flag is fully trained for that

the flag may be new but I am experienced as a leader I know how to run a flag so don't think I am a little green under the gills lol

King Of RFCA Undretaker
~~~~~~~~~~Undretaker Captain of Davie Jones Revenge Prince of Blackstar on Cerulean Ocean~~~~~~~~~~
[May 1, 2012 8:18:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Tyranny! We're big and mean!

Requirements:
-Active crew
-Fun, no drama
-Interested in doing stuff like pillaging, atlantis voyages, flotillas, blockaing, etc.

Stuff:

-Solid mix of skill at all levels of the game
-Diverse range of player ages
-Wealth of knowledge, shopkeeping, puzzling, being asshats

Other stuff:

We believe in donations, not crew taxation. Meaning, to fly our flag is absolutely free. Give what you can, and if you can't...well come play with us anyways.

If you'd like to join the flag Tyranny, please contact any Royal.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Sep 12, 2012 11:02:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
icelord161

Universe A!

Requirements:*
-Active crew, with positive attitude.
-Fun, no drama.
-Interested in pillages, citadel runs, blockading, improving your skills in-game, etc.

Other info:
-Blockade active.
-Planning some events to be announced soon.
-Plenty of flag run ships if you're looking for something to do.
-Good/helpful community, any assistance needed will be received.
-Social community, plenty of different people to talk with, with different interests and opinions.
-Free reign, if you want to do something, or learn something, someone will be willing to help.

If you are interested in joining the flag of Universe A or have any questions, contact any of our royals today!

*totally butchered this bit from Harr, hehe.
-Zarchi
-King of Universe A
[Edit 3 times, last edit by icelord161 at Sep 29, 2012 7:39:49 PM]
[Sep 14, 2012 10:11:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thegreyman

Dragon's Quest wants Your Crew
Dragon's Quest is a new flag consisting of (so far) one veteran crew.
Join a flag where everyone is treated with respect. (Except Omegadyn, he's Stinky.... and the Queen, she's a fink[all monarchs are finks, no matter how much we love them])
If your crew is interested in joining us for adventure, contact a royal.... or any of the SO's really, they can at least point you in the right direction.
Jthebear, SO of Imperial Golden Dragons
Prince of Dragon's Quest
Sloop Accumulator
Coffeetar by Phaerie, doesn't it make you want to hunt up some scones?
[Dec 1, 2012 9:26:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smartysmoker

"Knee Deep" Is new and looking for crews
We are one crew strong or one strong crew not sure which
We are primarily based out of cobalt, we do smh's, flot's and pillages; we are also very noob friendly.
Contact me or one of our Royals if you would like to join
Happyjoey Cerulean (Cobalt native),
Captain of "For Noobs" (The Best Crew in the Ocean) =p,
and King of "Knee Deep"
[Jun 3, 2013 5:59:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
icelord161

Universe A!

Requirements:
-Active crew, with positive attitude.
-Fun, no drama.
-Interested in pillages, citadel runs, cursed isles, haunted seas, blockading, improving your skills in-game, etc.

Other info:
-Blockade active, with the current best blockade record on the ocean.
-Has run many events, and have more planned soon, including an island giveaway.
-A great group of navvers, and some great runs on a weekly basis. Lots of Atlantis and CI trips.
-Plenty of flag run shoppes, if you're interested in shoppekeeping or the crafting puzzles!
-Good/helpful community, any assistance needed will be received.
-Social community, plenty of different people to talk with, with different interests and opinions.
-Free reign, if you want to do something, or learn something, someone will be willing to help.

As of late, as a whole we have not been as active as we'd like to, but we're looking to rebuild and find some new friends in our little community. We have a lot going on in our flag, and we'd love to have anyone come have the chance to play with us, or learn from us, if there's anything you want to experience in the game.

If you are interested in joining the flag of Universe A or have any questions, contact any of our royals today!
-Zarchi
-King of Universe A
[Edit 1 times, last edit by icelord161 at Nov 19, 2013 6:05:15 PM]
[Nov 19, 2013 5:52:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AnAnt

Seeking a flag, preferably Australian as i am generally on in the afternoon/night EST

Contact Anant
[Jun 9, 2014 11:41:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zumbella

Seeking a flag that will help me grow my crew and to pilly and fun stuff with send Zumbella a tell
[Nov 25, 2014 6:18:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deecup

Hi there lovely ladies and gentlemen. May I present to you, an the opportunity of a lifetime, (lol jk this flag sucks help me pls)

Universe A!

Requirements:
-Active crew, with a positive attitude.
-Fun, no drama.
-Interested in pillages, citadel runs, cursed isles, haunted seas, blockading, krakening, shoppe-keeping, forming friendships, improving your skills in-game, etc.

Other info:
-Blockade active, currently has the fifth most blockades participated in and the most wins!
-Has run many events, including Touch My Junk 1 / 2 , Hauling 101 and The Olive 77 . We also have another planned in the upcoming month or so.
-A large group of navigators, experienced in Atlantis, Cursed Isles, Haunted Seas, Kraken, and even Pillage navigating that offer variety of things to job on and guidance if you're looking to run your own.
-Plenty of flag run shoppes, promoting self-sustainability rather than purchasing from shoppes outside of the flag.
-Experienced/helpful community of members, any questions or assistance that need tending to will be taken care of.
-A very social atmosphere and community. Everyone in the flag talks in /fo and they offer a wide variety of opinions and stories.
-Most importantly, we stress the importance of free reign, if you want to do or learn something, whether a new puzzle, how to run a shoppe or a ship, or anything else you desire, we want you to have that freedom and we'll be there to help you along that path.

Our team has been together for nearly three years now and it's been exciting watching it grow and prosper and meeting so many new faces. If you're interested in becoming a member of the UA team please contact any royal or send me a private message and we'll make sure to let you experience the fun that is Universe A!

If you're interested in joining us and you're not a crew but rather an individual pirate looking for a new home, feel free to contact the captain's or senior officer's of any of our crews and we'd be more than willing to bring you into our family.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any royal, we'd be more than willing to answer anything you might be wondering about UA!
Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!

-Dee. <3
-Deecup.
-Official Spokeswoman of Universe A.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Deecup at Feb 5, 2015 5:40:09 PM]
[Feb 5, 2015 5:31:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Ahoy mates!

Babylon is seeking crews to join its ranks. Be you young, old, experienced, or new, we want you! The only thing you must bring to the flag is a positive attitude, no drama, a desire to learn, and most of all the desire to have fun!

Our flag is relatively new as far as a flag goes, but we have pirates with years of experience and resources to help you learn and have fun. We are blockade active, having just finished a blockade two weeks ago, with many more big plans in the future. We have a fun loving atmosphere, and most importantly, the most handsome monarch on Cerulean!

If you are interested, please inquire with Majorjr of Babylon.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Apr 16, 2015 1:33:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Ahoy mates!

Babylon is seeking crews to join its ranks. Be you young, old, experienced, or new, we want you! The only thing you must bring to the flag is a positive attitude, no drama, a desire to learn, and most of all the desire to have fun!

Our flag is extremely active, being the primary blockading force on Cerulean, so we are always looking for new friendly faces to join in on the madness. It is possible to attain royalty in Babylon, provided you are committed to fun, blockading, and being a positive role model on the ocean.

If you are interested, please inquire with Majorjr of Babylon.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Mar 8, 2016 4:45:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

omg you just copied the last guy from a year ago with like no edits at all, so lame.

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Mar 8, 2016 4:50:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

I r ebil.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Mar 8, 2016 4:50:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tinkylala

omg you just copied the last guy from a year ago with like no edits at all, so lame.

I dont understand.
It is a good message! (=
Tinkylala on every ocean!
=)
[Mar 8, 2016 7:39:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arakael

Yeah, you should have at least waited until April 16th, 2016.
Arakael on Cerulean
Captain of the Bilge Rat Rabble
"Infesting Cerulean until it sinks!"
[Mar 8, 2016 8:54:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

hahaha yes!
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Mar 9, 2016 7:45:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates