• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 48
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22779 times and has 47 replies Next Thread
hirsty

Re: Pirates seeking Crews Reply to this Post

Welcome back JohnnyAKA,

I, like you, have recently returned from an absence due to a large project at work.....which flopped....and came back to a rather dormant crew that I am trying to rebuild, i do try be active as possible but if I cant be on, i can easily be reached.

Would love to have ye on board and cant wait to get some pillaging done!

Arr!

Hirsty
----------------------------------------
Hirsty on Cobalt Ocean
[Sep 3, 2014 1:32:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
murderdolls

Hello Hello Hello!

I figured that altho I made a thread annocing I was back because I wanted to feel like a special snowflake for a while, I decied to actually post in the "I need a crew" thread.

Anyways, I use to play back in 2006-2008 with some old friends on the cobalt ocean then left cause of stuff, started playing WoW (still do), met my husband in WoW (he's a total dork), moved across country to be with said husband and now after many years, I've had the urge to come back!

Before I left, I was in a crew called Twilight Delight, with Bellabird, Treebeard, Daggerdawn, Bramrudd etc.

Then I left TD with Bram and co-founded Rudd's Warriors and was Monarch of the flag Organized Chaos.

My info pages:

http://cerulean.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=deadlycharm
and
http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Deadlycharm

The yppedia page hasn't been updated at all, so yeah, have fun reading that cr@p lol!

So If you'd like a ol' salt who is trying to shake the rust off her peg leg, let me know, I'm in the Est time zone so I'll usually be on either earily mornings or late afternoon and evenings.
Deadlycharm Of Cobalt
[Oct 7, 2014 2:05:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zumbella

If anyone is looking for a crew flying pigs would be honored to have you
[Nov 25, 2014 6:15:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KandiBunny

I just washed up on one of the Cerulean shores and am seeking a crew to pillage with.

Pirate:

(Gotta get those stats up :v)

About Me: I'm 18, about to graduate high school. Despite playing a female character, i'm actually male. After high school I plan to go to college and major in chemistry. I other hobbies are chess, Eve Online, and other video games.

What I'm looking for:
*Active with members online regularly
*Participates in Blockading
*Officers willing to teach me how to Bnav, pvp, blockade, and run flotillas and smh's.
*Mature and LGBTQ friendly
[Mar 17, 2015 2:35:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OtherJenny

I just washed up on one of the Cerulean shores and am seeking a crew to pillage with.

Pirate:

(Gotta get those stats up :v)

About Me: I'm 18, about to graduate high school. Despite playing a female character, i'm actually male. After high school I plan to go to college and major in chemistry. I other hobbies are chess, Eve Online, and other video games.

What I'm looking for:
*Active with members online regularly
*Participates in Blockading
*Officers willing to teach me how to Bnav, pvp, blockade, and run flotillas and smh's.
*Mature and LGBTQ friendly

Look up PauseyPaul matey
Yes I did read the last line & yep unlike others, I knew what it means without the use of (Google) we are a small crew ...
happy to set you afloat.
send us a yell :) or a Rainbow

OK2BME yaaaaaaaaa I love my Family :)
UK based so on GMT Time, but Happy to log on @ Silly O Clock for Trades.
Happy to FREE chart Polite Pirates
[Edit 1 times, last edit by OtherJenny at Mar 17, 2015 3:22:05 PM]
[Mar 17, 2015 3:12:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tinkylala

OK2BME yaaaaaaaaa I love my Family :)

yay family!
frends 4 life! (=
Tinkylala on every ocean!
=)
[Mar 20, 2015 12:19:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJr

Hello Friends!

I've recently returned to Cerulean after being inactive for the past year (postgraduate programs are awful like that). Unfortunately, it looks like a majority of my old hearties and former crew members have long disappeared. As such, I'm seeking an active crew with a positive attitude and room for growth. I've always enjoyed observing ocean politics over the years and would really love to be part of a crew/flag with big plans for the future. If you have any questions or it sounds like I may be a good match for your crew, feel free to send me a PM or message me in game.

Cheers!
Bobjr
Bobjr, Midnight
[Apr 26, 2015 7:37:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lamoxlamae

Edit: Found a crew! Thank you to everyone who contacted me. XD

I've been back in the saddle for about a month now from a long, long hiatus and currently floating along, looking for somewhere that feels right.

Back in the old days I was in Lunatic Saloon of the RiOT flag and was pretty well-ranked. I'm in the cat ears on the 'pedia article. To this day I still hold that same goofy spirit that will openly crack jokes and shoot the breeze when among likeminded company.

I'd rather go on a tiny pillage with loud and silly friends than earn five times as much with quiet, serious people. I find it weird when crewmates have to ask permission to hop on a crewmate's boat that's jobbing, I find it irksome when people stick to rules instead of sticking to the idea of the common good and I find it disturbing when people seem to have forgotten this is a game with a talking fish admiral in it and get way too serious.

My skills are still rusty, but I'm getting better. I like holding "practice pillages" to help myself and others knock the rust off while earning PoE and meeting new people. I am up for learning new skills, especially when it comes to running expeditions, and am curious about running shops. I don't shy away from training. For the most part I "keep it simple"- small homes, small (but furnished) boats, and lots of jobbing. On the downside, I can be pretty derpy sometimes and tend to forget stuff.

I am pretty active, mostly at nights Pirate time. I do not have a working Skype. I am subscribed and have some captaining practice.

What I'm looking for
A crew of adults who are never super serious (unless someone's in deep trouble) whose members hold frequent voyages. Bonus points if relaxed on rules and full of team players.

What I'm not looking for
People trying to "win" the game, especially if they're unforgiving of mistakes.

Contact me to chat!
I'm not looking for sales pitches so much as to run and find out. Let's voyage together some and see if we "click"! Don't expect me to hop crew on first meeting even if I am interested in finding people to be with. As I said, I'm looking for somewhere that feels "right" and until I find my new home, I'll be drifting along as always.
Lamoxlamae of Midnight
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Lamoxlamae at Jun 5, 2015 1:34:09 AM]
[May 27, 2015 12:18:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kogenri

Ahoy! Is this still active? Brand new player here, just started yesterday. Not currently subbed till i find some mates to keep me around. My play times are varied but usually late estern time zone. Any newb friendly crews out there lemme know. My character name is Farcus.

Edit: is there a way to see a list of all the crews on the ocean in game somewhere?
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kogenri at Jul 4, 2015 11:53:57 AM]
[Jun 29, 2015 6:42:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wampuscat21

Hi there, just saw your post and would have fun showing you around. I be the Wampuscat on Cerulean ocean captain of Poesidon's Wrath and Monarch of Blackstar. We love to sail, chatter and explore in general. We apologize in advance for our mistakes and are so laid back we use recliners on our ships. Look us up and we will be happy to entertain you.I am on or some of the royals 24/7. Feel free to come join us. the one and only Wampuscat
[Jun 30, 2015 8:41:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tallbacon

Hello,

I've returned from a multi-year break (as many do) and have found my Cerulean crew dormant.

My play times are usually between 4 and 10pm GMT+10 (AEST), which is around 10pm-4am PDT, but I am more active on weekends. I have a couple of ships, but I don't currently have a subscription, and probably won't get one for a long time.
Are there any crews about that would have me?

IGN: Ohaimark
[Oct 11, 2015 12:01:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Id love to have you in my crew. I would also give you one month of sub.

Majorjr
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Oct 11, 2015 9:50:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tallbacon

Really? That's mighty generous of you. Hopefully I can join today, provided both of us are online at the same time haha
[Oct 11, 2015 4:07:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scardack6

Hello, just made my first toon an a sub ocean, I usually main on meridian on my account "Scardack" but have since made the switch to cerulean on this account "Hemoura"

I have good amounts of experience in all aspects of the game and have been an officer and SO in medium sized crews as well as low tier royalty in small flags.

Im mostly a social player so im not looking for a hardcore crew, just some mates i can get on and pilly with or hang out and chill with and just have some fun

to say again, the account name is:
Hemoura
[Oct 17, 2015 2:37:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Hey Hemoura,

Babylon would love to have you join our ranks in any capacity. We offer anything from the fun little pillage, to the big ol blockade.

Cheers,

Major
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Oct 17, 2015 3:23:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
murderdolls

Well I'm back again from another break and looking for an active crew to take me on. I have a few ships and I'm sure if you do a search of me on the forums you could find my pirate pages.

If anyone would like to help this ol' salt get back into the game, let me know, IGN is Deadlycharm. Would be better to contact me threw there than on the forums.
Deadlycharm Of Cobalt
[Nov 21, 2015 6:25:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

We'd be glad to have you - I'm generally around from noon game time on, but you can look for any of my crew, and they'll help you.
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Nov 22, 2015 12:52:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xexysabrina

back after a pretty long hiatus.

None of my old crewmates are really around anymore- looking to join a crew.

1: Pirate name: xexysabrina

2: Recently I've been going on trade runs and solo kraken, but would like to do these with a crew. More long-term looking to join in blockades, running stalls, etc. I frequently use YARRG and enjoy micro-managing trade routes and the main attraction for me with Puzzle Pirates is the depth of the in-game economy.

3: I currently have six ships scattered across the archepegalos. I haven't memmed any inter-archepegalo routes yet but would like to... don't have any of those charts though, which has been a bit of a hindrance for me to trade. I enjoy the rigging and nav puzzles quite a bit but I'm a formidable gunner when need be.

Despite what I've encountered in-game during my first few days back, there still seems to be some life to this ocean. I really prefer the sub model over dubs and despite the disparity of active players, I've always preferred sub ocean culture.

I'd be glad to chat, feel free to PM me.
[Mar 31, 2017 11:21:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates