• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 48
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 23894 times and has 47 replies Next Thread
Demeter
OceanMaster

Pirates seeking Crews Reply to this Post

This is the thread where pirates looking for a crew can post notices for recruitment.
It will work best if everyone follows these simple posting guidelines:

1/ Name of Pirate and usual gameplay times
2/ Basic aims or interests in game (officer training, crew/flag voyages, etc.)
3/ Relevant gameplay experience, puzzle standings, and other information

Please keep the thread bare of anything other than recruitment posts, and respond by PM or ingame to the pirate directly, rather than replying in this thread.

Old posts may be split out and sent to Davy Jones' Locker.
----------------------------------------
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Jan 24, 2012 2:30:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maxwebster

Re: Pirates seeking Crews Reply to this Post

My pirates name is Maxedison, I play under my main, maxwebster 2-3 evenings out of the week, I am looking for some officer training to improve stats, I am willing to give profits to the crew/flag while in training, thank you and hope to talk to you soon
[Feb 4, 2012 11:04:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lordtopcat

Not sure if anyone reads these...

I'm back and looking to join a crew. Looking for an active crew. Enjoy pretty much everything.

My page: Nitty

Send me a tell in game or PM.

Cheers.
Nitty on Cerulean.
[Mar 9, 2012 11:27:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.universea.org [Link]  Go to top 
Katebarloww

Hello! Don't know if anyone acts on these, but worth a shot.

I've been playing for a few years on Emerald, but I thought I'd try out the subscriber side too. I know the game pretty well and am an experienced royal and LA over yonder. And, I'm kinda good at carping.

I don't know many people from this side, though, so if anyone feels like taking me under their wing for a while, I'd really appreciate it. I'm a college student on the east coast of the US. Mostly looking for people to talk to, age doesn't really matter, and an officer spot would be most welcome.

Notmaliya on Cerulean, cause Maliya was taken :(
Not / Maliya. Mostly Emerald.
[Oct 10, 2012 2:18:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

People do indeed act on these.
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Oct 10, 2012 6:52:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dreadnor

Ahoy mateys!

I've played the game for a short while and took a long break. Now I've returned and am trying to warm up to the puzzles again. I don't have any strong points in the puzzles though I like to "sail".

I don't really have any playing timeframe as my job has inconsistent hours. I live in European Timezone but any time during the day I might be online.

Basically what I'm looking for is a crew that consists of adults that know how to play together as a team.

This subject didn't look very crowded so here's to hoping someone would see this.

Yarr.
Honour on Obsidian
[Nov 2, 2012 9:55:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
icelord161

Ahoy mateys!

I've played the game for a short while and took a long break. Now I've returned and am trying to warm up to the puzzles again. I don't have any strong points in the puzzles though I like to "sail".

I don't really have any playing timeframe as my job has inconsistent hours. I live in European Timezone but any time during the day I might be online.

Basically what I'm looking for is a crew that consists of adults that know how to play together as a team.

This subject didn't look very crowded so here's to hoping someone would see this.

Yarr.

If ye can find me in-game, (not sure your name, you didn't post it) I will hook ye up. Big flag, lots of activity, etc.

More info can be found here:
-http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=178627#2549991

If ye have any questions please feel free to ask. :)
-Zarchi
-King of Universe A
[Edit 1 times, last edit by icelord161 at Nov 2, 2012 4:15:12 PM]
[Nov 2, 2012 4:09:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dreadnor

Well my IGN is the same with my name on the forums, so it's Dreadnor.
Honour on Obsidian
[Nov 3, 2012 2:36:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
coderedwp

I'm Reddmond on this server, and I'm looking for a general furry or a brony crew, if one exists. I've played the game long ago, but this is my first time actually playing the FULL version.
[Apr 5, 2013 4:05:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

I'm Reddmond on this server, and I'm looking for a general furry or a brony crew, if one exists. I've played the game long ago, but this is my first time actually playing the FULL version.

I'm not sure what you mean by furry and brony but my crew is very family like and close knit! Contact me or Pixelpixie if your interested :)
Tinycat on Cerulean
Disclaimer: I purposely bring drama into peaceful conversations.
[Apr 6, 2013 10:35:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Brony as in, adult male fans of My Little Pony.
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Apr 7, 2013 10:32:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
honeybeard

Hola

Here ye, here ye, after a long hiatus, And due to the IPad becoming compatible, I am back... I need a crew and a flag... I have mad pirating skills and quite a few ships!!!

1/ Honeybeard
2/ I am looking to get back into shop management and senior officer discussions
3/ I have been playing games for many years, i can achieve renowned/legendary on most puzzles and have 8 jolly Rogers here

PM here, or in game... Honeybeard
Honeybeard
Former King of Elysian Fields
Currently a hobo living in a shack on turtle
[Jun 17, 2013 9:59:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Asha_Duvessa

Getting back into the swing of things...

1/ Name of Pirate and usual gameplay times- Tasina or Tasina-West; times vary depending on work schedule.
2/ Basic aims or interests in game (officer training, crew/flag voyages, etc.) Just trying to get back into things and find an active crew.
3/ Relevant gameplay experience, puzzle standings, and other information - http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Tasina
Tassypirate
Cerulean | Senior Officer of the crew Bu Shi Do, Lady of Death Before Dishonor
Tasina
Cerulean | Officer of the crew The Jazzie Crew of Babylon
[Aug 1, 2013 9:28:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
upgrade431

1/ Name of Pirate and usual gameplay times- Tasina or Tasina-West; times vary depending on work schedule.
2/ Basic aims or interests in game (officer training, crew/flag voyages, etc.) Just trying to get back into things and find an active crew.
3/ Relevant gameplay experience, puzzle standings, and other information - http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Tasina

HOY!! Jazzie crew a family like crew that welcomes loads of new members every week. We pillage very often, and play Cade sim (a game to teach the basics of bnav and cading)

If you are interested in joining the crew, /cw Jazzie Crew and speak to one of our many officers!
-Upgradde on Cerulean and Emerald Ocean

-My words are my own, and are not a representation of others.
[Aug 1, 2013 11:49:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Asha_Duvessa

HOY!! Jazzie crew a family like crew that welcomes loads of new members every week. We pillage very often, and play Cade sim (a game to teach the basics of bnav and cading)

If you are interested in joining the crew, /cw Jazzie Crew and speak to one of our many officers!

Crew Invite Accepted! Thanks everyone!
Tassypirate
Cerulean | Senior Officer of the crew Bu Shi Do, Lady of Death Before Dishonor
Tasina
Cerulean | Officer of the crew The Jazzie Crew of Babylon
[Aug 1, 2013 11:54:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gonzaga1

Welcome to Jazzie, Tasina! And welcome back to the game!
Gonzaga
Universe A

(....and secret royal of Sushicide)
[Aug 1, 2013 3:49:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Honeybunz

I'm looking to get back into the game, I used to play on Midnight forever ago (Sereph's Nightmare still ran HF, my home island... that should tell you something :P) This is my old account, but I seem to have lost my pirate somewhere along the way. I've started anew with a pirate named "Stevenonce" like my old pirate.

I'm looking for a crew that's a little more down to earth. I'm in college now, so I'm not looking for a crew that demands that I'm online every day for 3+ hours. Once or twice a week, for an hour or two is all I can really give.

I started again yesterday, and already I've got about 40k stashed away to buy a cutter. I'm not looking to enter the crew as an officer, or even to be fast tracked, but I would like to be able to sail my own ship within a month or two. I don't plan to buy it until I can enter anyone's officer training program. I've noticed that Quartermaster is no longer supported, so I'm definitely going to have to relearn running pillages without it.

I won't be in game today, as I'm working, but Wednesday I'll be online. I look forward to hearing from someone! :D
Stevenonce - Pirate on Cereluan
[Sep 15, 2013 9:20:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Exiled741

Crash and Burn are currently accepting applicants and you sound like the perfect candidate.

I'll give you a little info about us: we are a friendly crew made up of slightly more mature (although a good sense of humour is required) most of us are GMT or GMT +1, we mostly run cit runs and are more than happy to provide detailed help with any puzzle (I think within the crew we have every ultimate on piracy puzzles)

Why we would like you: We are currently expanding out of cit running and blockading and are looking for pirates who enjoy a good pillage.

If you're interested just type /cw crash and burn
(In game ofc and there is normally an officer online)

Best wishes
Exclude
Rocking cerulean as Exclude
Good ol' Pillars of Meridian
That guy Idealism of Emerald

Now, I realise that I am not a perfect individual, as a I am somewhat of a barrelstopper
- Majorjr

Looking for an Avatar, drop me a pm or
[Sep 15, 2013 9:28:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Fleurs

I'm looking to get back into the game, I used to play on Midnight forever ago (Sereph's Nightmare still ran HF, my home island... that should tell you something :P) This is my old account, but I seem to have lost my pirate somewhere along the way. I've started anew with a pirate named "Stevenonce" like my old pirate.

I'm looking for a crew that's a little more down to earth. I'm in college now, so I'm not looking for a crew that demands that I'm online every day for 3+ hours. Once or twice a week, for an hour or two is all I can really give.

I started again yesterday, and already I've got about 40k stashed away to buy a cutter. I'm not looking to enter the crew as an officer, or even to be fast tracked, but I would like to be able to sail my own ship within a month or two. I don't plan to buy it until I can enter anyone's officer training program. I've noticed that Quartermaster is no longer supported, so I'm definitely going to have to relearn running pillages without it.

I won't be in game today, as I'm working, but Wednesday I'll be online. I look forward to hearing from someone! :D

Welcome back to the game, I am a member of crash and burn (see informative post above ^^^). I should be around Wednesday, catch me in game! - Fleurs
Flower power<3

[Sep 15, 2013 9:32:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Honeybunz

I probably should have said this, I'm in the USA (Texas to be exact, which puts me in GMT -6). I'm not against being in a GMT crew, but my online times are going to be around 6pm your time, all the way up until around 2am-3am your time. I'd still love to come hang out with you guys, as it would put a crew online around the same time as me, I know most people play in the evenings.

I managed to sneak online at work, so I'm playing now. I'll see if I can find someone to speak with! :D
Stevenonce - Pirate on Cereluan
[Sep 15, 2013 2:05:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Texas to be exact

WOOT WOOT! ;D
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Sep 17, 2013 11:28:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pikapokes

Not sure if anyone still reads these, but I'll give it a shot.

Currently looking to join a fun crew! What do I mean by fun? Simple really, just a crew where there are great people to hang out with and just chat about anything under the sun :) And it would be even better if time zones aren't that competitive! I normally come online everyday around 5AM-10AM in-game time, which is around nighttime in my area. (Yes, I'm on the other side of the world lol)

Also, as I'm still quite "unfamiliar" with Cerulean as I actually come from Emerald, it would be nice to have a quick introduction :)

Cheers!

Hazelight
Hazelight.

Ye told Gaea, "If you see bird flu, you are normal. If you see swine flu, you need to check your mental health."
Gaea tells ye, "HA."
Ye told Gaea, "I'm right ain't I :P"
Gaea tells ye, "<3"
[Mar 4, 2014 7:26:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hammer1

Theres some really nice active crews on Cerulean

Gonzaga of Banana Republic

Fleurs of Lost

Mommawolf of Blackwolf marauders

And me of The Jazzie crew.

Most crews listed here are multi-national and have a nice reputation, of course there are other crews about.

If your're from Australia, Palefire from (Burning Embers????) has a nice little crew.
Blackhammer.
[Mar 4, 2014 9:44:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fleurs

Not sure if anyone still reads these, but I'll give it a shot.

Currently looking to join a fun crew! What do I mean by fun? Simple really, just a crew where there are great people to hang out with and just chat about anything under the sun :) And it would be even better if time zones aren't that competitive! I normally come online everyday around 5AM-10AM in-game time, which is around nighttime in my area. (Yes, I'm on the other side of the world lol)

Also, as I'm still quite "unfamiliar" with Cerulean as I actually come from Emerald, it would be nice to have a quick introduction :)

Cheers!

Hazelight

Thanks Blackhammer!

Even if you have already found a crew, I would be happy to help you spread your hearty network :) Just send me a tell when you are on!
Flower power<3

[Mar 5, 2014 11:17:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pikapokes

Thank you Fleurs and Blackhammer! :)

I'll try to catch one of you guys online to join. Looking forward!
Hazelight.

Ye told Gaea, "If you see bird flu, you are normal. If you see swine flu, you need to check your mental health."
Gaea tells ye, "HA."
Ye told Gaea, "I'm right ain't I :P"
Gaea tells ye, "<3"
[Mar 6, 2014 4:04:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apostolick

Looking for a crew with people who are honest,fair,helpful,friends,talkitive,active. I have 2 foraging ships, I'm having trouble memming so they will have to be moved for me. I love to do pilliages mainly because I love the poe. i'm on quite a bit just look me up. Send me an in game tell.

Ravynmocha
Ravynmocha in Cerulean
[Apr 16, 2014 1:06:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apostolick

Looking for a crew with people who are honest,fair,helpful,friends,talkitive,active. I have 2 foraging ships, I'm having trouble memming so they will have to be moved for me. I love to do pilliages mainly because I love the poe. i'm on quite a bit just look me up. Send me an in game tell.

Ravynmocha

Back on the look, I had joined a crew and he was perm banned right after i joined and OMs couldnt make me capt so I'm back on the look please send Ravynmocha a tell in game.
Ravynmocha in Cerulean
[Apr 23, 2014 8:41:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Realedazed

Hi! I'm looking for an active crew. My Pirate's name is also Realedazed. (there's also Realedazed-west, who I will be deleting soon.)

I usually play in the evenings to late night EST. I'm kinda casual, so I'll play about 2-4 nights a week.

I played a long time ago, one the Midnight server and I've been missing the game. I like carousing, chatting and pillaging. I would love to to get into some of the newer content (pretty much everything, lol).

I'd like to find a crew that pillages often to support my love of collecting things and decorating. I've already dropped 50K of my savings into gold boxes. I want more but I'm broke. :( Please hurry!

PS, I'm in a crew now, but that's my 1 person crew so I could move my ship around.
Realedazed of Midnight
Drinking
Hearts
[Aug 7, 2014 7:01:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Welcome back! Read Blackwolf Marauders public crew page, paying special attention to the sanity warning, and if you think you'd like to try our brand of Madness, contact any officer to join us. We're always happy to help folks get back into the game.
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Aug 7, 2014 8:28:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JohnnyAKA

Coming back from an extended absence and my crew is basically abandoned (and I'm the only officer of any sort), any crews that play in the late evening would probably be the best fit for me (I get home from work at 9PM EST).

Currently playing as Toxico, and I can actually provide a Ventrilo or Mumble server, as I have one sitting around that nobody's using.
[Sep 2, 2014 9:08:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates