• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 41
Posts: 41   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 23718 times and has 40 replies Next Thread
Demeter
OceanMaster

Pirates seeking Crews Reply to this Post

This is the thread where pirates looking for a crew can post notices for recruitment.
It will work best if everyone follows these simple posting guidelines:

1/ Name of Pirate and usual gameplay times
2/ Basic aims or interests in game (officer training, crew/flag voyages, etc.)
3/ Relevant gameplay experience, puzzle standings, and other information

Please keep the thread bare of anything other than recruitment posts, and respond by PM or ingame to the pirate directly, rather than replying in this thread.

Old posts may be split out and sent to Davy Jones' Locker.
----------------------------------------
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Jan 24, 2012 2:30:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emenna

Re: Pirates seeking Crews Reply to this Post

Well, I've been on Viridian for a few months now and still haven't found the right crew for me, so I guess the dawn of Meridian is as good a time as any to get round to posting in this thread :)

I'm Emenna and have been playing on various oceans since 2009. I'm in the UK, so I'm looking for a large, friendly, well-run, active crew where there are always people online even at non-peak times. I enjoy doing a bit of everything - pillaging, smh-ing, jobbing in blockades etc - so I'd like a crew that's interested in all those things as well.

My stats are ok - I generally hover around master-ish in basic duty puzzles. I'm not looking to be an officer at the moment, and I don't want to be in a crew that'll just promote me randomly; I'd like one that offers full officer training when the time comes.

If this sounds like your crew, please drop me a PM :)
Emenna of Meridian
[Jan 31, 2012 2:28:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

I'm always looking for a new crew, the one I have is the worst one i've ever been in, nothing but pain, suffering, and worst of all, name calling and jokes about staffs. If anyone, I mean anyone could find me a better crew, I will forever love whoever takes me from Bad Girlfriend. Nothing is worse than logging on and immediately being insulted day in and day out. I now have a therapist because of these people. Someone take me away, PLEASE.

*Join anyone in Dilemma if you like fun, these guys are boss!
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Empatheticly at Mar 25, 2012 7:37:49 PM]
[Jan 31, 2012 3:22:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Speaking of bad girlfriend.
My captain is the epitome.
Jus sayin.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Feb 4, 2012 9:01:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

Hi, Im Smiley and Im out to tender

anyone point in the direction of a pillaging crew?
'Tis not true, that I are psychologically challenged
I prefers the term "Mentally Hilarious"

Smiley
Could very well be a rogue.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by smileo at Feb 14, 2012 1:57:09 PM]
[Feb 14, 2012 1:55:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
henryrules10

Nickbush here, just looking for a crew where I can mem and occasionally do puzzle comps with. Not a fan of the social aspect or politics, just need to be able to set sail and do shippy... things, I guess. Send me a PM or contact me on Cerulean if you're interested in helping.
Nickbush on every ocean (Jadebush on Jade -.-)

Native Cobaltean for life

http://www.youtube.com/user/NickBush24

Foraging scoring glitch: http://bit.ly/QEpApx
[Feb 16, 2012 7:07:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ziaix4

Ziaix

Looking for a new crew - interested in social/political aspects of the game, preferably a crew that is a little more mature than most.

Solids/Broads and Proficient in most Piracy skills.
Currently a FOin my crew (was SO until I left the game for a few months).
[Feb 18, 2012 6:43:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://borntyping.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
_Zure

1. Zure - Eastern Time Zone (-5)
2. Looking for a crew that is social, political, trading, and foraging. I'm really not into the pillaging part of the game, I would love to help crew members with their own trading / foraging voyages
3. Puzzle Stats are pretty much blank since I started playing again today; I'm very good with organization, numbers, Carpentry, Gunning, Merchanting

You can contact me in-game, or a PM here. Hope to hear from someone soon :)
- Zure on the Meridian Ocean
[Feb 22, 2012 5:53:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Plax3

Hey guys,

I didn't think I'd be posting here but I'm having trouble finding a crew I feel I'd like.

I'm just getting back into the game after a long break, I got rid of my other account when I left and now I'm starting new, my stats aren't great yet but I'm working on them as i go, I'm mainly looking for a crew for the social aspect of the game, some room for promotions in the future. I'm in Est Time zone but I'm on late usually due to work I'll log on after work (midnight or so my time for a few hours till 3am or sometimes later) but there are times I'm on earlier (Once in awhile). I would also like a crew in a decent flag or plans to join a nice flag, since that was always a positive to me. Any new crews (That have captains who have some knowledge towards the game please, not one that is u haz ship join) I would love to join as well, love being a part of a growing crew to try and make it big.

Please feel free to send me a tell in game as Burress or to send me a PM here, I look forward to either, Thank you.
[Feb 25, 2012 12:46:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tensec

Pirate Name: Tensec

Usual Gameplay Times: Varies but I live in the UK so I'm in GMT 0 time zone (sometimes I play during the night though because of my weird work shift patterns)

Basic Aims/Interests: To earn lots o' poe by pillagin' and to mem an arch or two!

Relevant Gameplay Experience:
-Emerald: http://emerald.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Tensec
-Meridian: http://meridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Tensec

Other Info: I'd just like to find meself a crew that has pillages daily (not a fan of SMH/CI runs) and would be able to help me mem the more auckward routes (ones without sellable maps)

If ye'd be able to help me out just send me a forum PM

Thank ye
10sec
[Feb 25, 2012 2:07:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
manifestmind

So, I kind of need to join a crew before I attempt to wander off into better things. I'm active slightly during the week but mostly in the weekend.

I can get Carp, Bilge, and Sails up. Came from the Blue Oceans so I have a lot to get used to from switching from a Subscribe ocean to a Dub ocean. Have little cade experience and attempting to get into stall mode. Rather fond of SMHs and SF/Rumble but Poker is easy to get poe in so I like that.

PM Me if you want me

-Threepeat.
[Mar 25, 2012 9:22:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
serpentking

Hoya there!
I use to play on Midnight, now playing on Miridian, mostly due to lack of population.
Name in game is Damazcus, and I am mostly looking for an all-round crew with Stalls/Pillages preferably in a flag that participates often in Blockades/PVP/Flotilla's/SMH's.
My main timezone is Australian/New Zealand and as a result I am searching for a crew with this timezone, or players who play during this time. Preferably at least 8-10 online at the time.
[Apr 1, 2012 10:54:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luponius

Char Name: Luponius
Time Zone: GMT+1 [6pm to 10pm weekdays], [all day on and off weekends]

Some background info about me and Y!PP:
I used to play Y!PP a few years ago, back when Hunter Ocean didn't exist, and eventually migrated to it when it launched, along with a bunch of crewbies. Since school kicked in and I slowly lost interest and terminated gameplay but re-acquired interest for some reason (hmm?).

What I'm looking for:
A lively crew, happy to chat and share stories, relax and kick back, but also willing to pillage and do some good pirating to advance further. I'd really enjoy if some VoIP system was setup for us to chat and talk through microphones and headsets since typing is a pain when puzzling :D

What I have fun doing the most is going on various pillaging. Not sure if kraken's blood still exists or whatnot, but either way I wanna take a bath in it once again! :P Ideally mature, funny and decently skilled (or at least willing to improve together) individuals who want to dominate the seven seas!~

Ranking wise, I don't really consider anything higher than Officer, it doesn't matter to me. I do not own a deed (or anything since i lost previous account) but if what you seek in a person is what they possess in game, and how much experience they amassed then I'm clearly not your guy =]

Lupo.
Awuuuuuu :]
[Jun 24, 2012 8:25:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Druiman

Heya,

I'm actually an old, old player. Many years ago I was on (I think) Midnight, where I'd managed to get quite far before pretty much all my contacts left the game at the same time. I'm slowly starting afresh.

I'm ideally looking for a crew of slightly more mature players (I'm not the youngest myself). I'm hoping to avoid players who "need u 2 sail". I'm not looking to take the game too seriously, but would enjoy being in a crew that's organised and dedicated.

I can be online most evenings and most of the day on Fridays and Sundays. Always happy to help out.
[Jul 28, 2012 1:31:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Skyhall

zenith seas would like to inivte you to the crew
Captain of Zenith United Fleet

King of Holdern's Keep

Councilman of holderns parliament

speaker of the house

His lordship skyhall owns

zenith united fleeet
Zenith novices
zenith navals
zenith his lordships fleet
zenith royal fleet
[Aug 18, 2012 6:48:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    skyhall [Link]  Go to top 
Crackmania

Hi im a really old player but never really played with a crew and now im looking for one.

I noticed that many other crews use Ventrillio but i find it user unfriendly and overall anoying so my question is, is there a crew in the Meridian ocean who uses teamspeak 3 please reply
[Aug 30, 2012 9:45:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xanther4

Pirate with decent stats looking for a good crew. Interested in Cading/SMHing. Tide of Meridian.
Wipley of Emerald
Darkfaery's Avatar Goodness

Making the forums awkward and the game more stupid since 2008.

Anything
[Sep 16, 2012 12:30:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Widsithgrey

Looking for a crew for McShabby

I'm located in EST but sometimes my gameplay will be at odd hours.

I'm just interested in playing puzzles. Sometimes I will pillage or join a SMH/etc. and I like helping out crew members. I'm not interested in being required to run pillages or meet a recruitment quota. I'm looking for a crew without immature/inappropriate players and that has minimum to no drama. I just want to puzzle in peace, relax, and have fun with other people who like doing the same!

I have been playing off and on since 2005ish? You can see my puzzle standing for yourself at McShabby's pirate page. I like collecting trophies and ships, especially LEs.

Both a PM or /tell to McShabby works.

I received some responses rather quickly!
McShabby of Meridian
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Widsithgrey at Oct 10, 2012 9:53:40 PM]
[Oct 9, 2012 10:29:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Domysha

Megalechis, in the -7 timezone, though hours vary from 6 a.m. to as late as 3 a.m. some days as work is erratic these days.

I've been playing off and on for seven years now - every one of those retirements being in relation to a crew dying off in activity, so a good strong crew would be most ideal. =) This newest pirate was started just a week or two ago.

My main interest would be in running pillages as I have my own ships, so would honestly prefer a crew where Officer is a starting position. However, so long as the higher crew members are committed to training and promotion possibilities, would be content starting lower for the time being depending on the crew and ranking requirements.

Stats: http://meridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=megalechis

The last concern is one of booty shares. I dislike the sheer amount of Jobber's Delight crews that are out there now. There was nothing wrong with Even. I really don't enjoy my crew's Pirates telling me it's more profitable to sail with another crew due to Jobber's Delight shares. Even is good, Even is fair - however if the crew's atmosphere makes up for that one fault it's worth overlooking. =P

Contact in-game, or PM me on the forums your pirate and crew name. =)

Is your L key broken, or do you just have terrible aim?

[Nov 20, 2012 10:14:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wdhaas

Longwhalt in the CET time zone, that's 9 hours ahead of Pirate time, I believe. Game play times might be a bit unusual: once or twice a year you'll find me playing for a period of three or four weeks very intensively. The rest of the year I log on sporadically and then only for short amounts of time.

Putting it quite frankly: what I'm looking for is a mature (I'm an older player and playing since 2006) and stable crew that will allow me to be officer. I possess three ships atm and would like to sail them whenever it tickles my fancy. Problem with my gameplay times and habits is that I lose time finding a decent crew that enables me to sail my ships. And then after a few months or the next year I find that I'm kicked out as a supposedly dormant member or that the crew is disbanded altogether, etc. And then I'll have to start the process all over again. I have no ambition whatsoever to become FO or SO, I just want to be able to sail and purchase ships without the trouble of finding a crew first.

Besides sailing my ships I'm always up for a good pillage. Have a great interest in Imperial Outposts and Blockades too. On those voyages you'll find me a loyal and reliable crewmate who enjoys the duty puzzles (sailing and carp being my best), knows how to team in SF and rumbles, has the decency to ask PTB, willing to help new players, etc. Last but not least, once in a crew of my liking that gives me what I want (rank of officer for an extended amount of time), I'd be more than happy to donate to the crew funds by throwing a few thousand PoE in the hold from time to time.

I started on Hunter in 2006: http://emerald.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Longwalt
In 2010 I moved to Viridian: http://meridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Longwhalt
Longwalt on Meridian & Emerald
[Feb 8, 2013 2:26:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
santrega

Santrega (usually 7pm-11pm est weekdays, some on weekends)

I'd like to just be a pirate for a while and get my stats up, but eventually I want back at the helm in battle. My favorite part of this game has always been the sea battle.

I've achieved ultimate in swordfighting, sailing, bilging, carpentry, and sea battle and legendary guns back in midnight/cobalt days. I'm a returning player after a long time not playing, but I seem to be picking things up nicely.

Looking for a good crew that wants a pirate that can work any station, and that doesn't mind adding another officer at some point. Looking to battle and have fun :)

http://midnight.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Santrega
http://cobalt.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=trega
http://cobalt.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=trega-west
[Feb 20, 2013 7:44:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zacb1

Ahoy,

While I primarily play on Cerulean I have been playing on Meridian a bit lately when struggling to get a tournament to join on Cerulean.

I mostly get online at the weekends and very much enjoy Sword fighting. I am a capable sailor and battle navigator with plenty of blockading experience (organizing, running and taking part), while I do not plan to move over to Meridian I am looking for a crew/flag that is friendly and active on the ocean that I can contribute to with time and experience.

If you think you would like me in crew please send me a PM.

Kind Regards

Zacthedragon
Zacthedragon of Cerulean
Monarch of What The Falchion
[Mar 25, 2013 12:59:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sebant15

Hi,

Looking for: Australian crew - 4pm to 9pm AEST weekdays and all day Sunday
Interested in: trading, pillaging and Sea Monsters
Experience in: trading, pillaging and blockading
I have: a sloop and will buy a merchant brig if I find a merchant crew
I am: master rigger and patcher and good/excellent at other stations including nav

Cheers
[Apr 29, 2013 10:47:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Hi,

Looking for: Australian crew - 4pm to 9pm AEST weekdays and all day Sunday
Interested in: trading, pillaging and Sea Monsters
Experience in: trading, pillaging and blockading
I have: a sloop and will buy a merchant brig if I find a merchant crew
I am: master rigger and patcher and good/excellent at other stations including nav

Cheers

You would be more then welcome in my crew/flag as we have a lot of Aussies, unfortunately we are all quite lazy and rarely play anymore. I suggest making friends with some of the guys in the flag "Corruption" they have plenty of people from Auslandia : ) good luck
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[May 2, 2013 2:35:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mmarple

1/ Name of Pirate and usual gameplay times
Vanesse, very active am and pm in Atlantic Standard Time Zone

2/ Basic aims or interests in game (officer training, crew/flag voyages, etc.)
I own a sloop and currently trying to mem the ocean so I would like to be a fleet officer asap. I love sloop pillys, viking raids and Atlantis runs and am interested in fruit running. I am an active jobber in blockades and find the politics interesting.

3/ Relevant gameplay experience, puzzle standings, and other information
I love gunning, sailing/rigging and foraging and have been playing for a year.

Looking for an active and mature crew (I have been in crews with very mature teenagers so it's not about age). I like crew chat and sharing my love of the game with others. A very experienced Captain who is a mentor to the crew would be appreciated.

PM me if you think I would fit with your crew - Vanesse.
Megomargo on Emerald
[Jun 6, 2013 1:08:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JJAPS2

Ahoy!

Pirate: Mentlegen

tl;td*: I am considering returning to Y!PP after a very long hiatus. I would like a active and more casual crew, with access to voice chat of some description (skype,mumble,google hangout, ect.) I have Solid/Master Sailling, Solid/Dist. Carp, and Broad/Prof Bilge & Gun.** I have little experience in leading a pillage, and would like some hands-on experience with this in the long run. I also need to work on SF a LOT. I have a WF (the Caustic Stickleback,) although I have yet to check to see if it's still stocked (I would assume so.) I live in the EDT time zone, and will mainly play M-F evenings and S-S afternoon and evenings. I also have a Teemo hat (IRL, not in game of course.) I'm mostly interested in social-based pillaging, but I'm open for anything.

Long Story: I've been on and off on this game, as many pirates are. I play a bit, take a long break, then come back and repeat this cycle. I think the reason why is I haven't made many friends during my time here. The one time I got emotionally invested in a crew it ended up being chock full of crazy "drama," and I ended up making a extremely poor decision in the social puzzle, which eventually led to me quitting the game again. I feel like this game is less of "the game" and more of the social aspect, so I would like to be a part of a social crew. Since then I have played another very popular game that includes a pirate character that beings with G and ends with the device used to kick misbehaving pirates out. That game has taught me that the friends are more important than the game-it is best played with skype. I would like to recieve a similar experience with Y!PP.

I love to Sail. LOVE IT. Or actually "Loved it," still need to get the rust off. I wish I remembered the day I got Master. I like to bilge, but I'm not good. I'm apparently good at carp, but I don't like it (maybe the new puzzle may help?) I was struggling with Nav (of all kinds) when I most recently quit, and have always been extremely horrid at SF. Short term, I want to focus on said SF. I am in no rush to get a officer position (that was a mistake I made a while ago,) so that can wait (plus there's the trust factor that needs to be taken care of first.)

I have a WF. I love it. I never used it, but still, I love it. I've only spent 5$ on this game, and it was after I got said WF so I can ensure it won't dust away. I saved for months. It was glorious. I am willing to allow anyone to use it in non-sinking experiences (don't want to lose my first ship that easily.) I also have some poe in pocket (though I don't think enough for a sloop: haven't checked prices.) I have a officer and bravery badge (although I HATE SMhunts: Atlantis has little to no "social" component, and I'm too horrible to do whatever the zombie-thing is called.)

So, if you're a crew who uses skype, likes talking about all sorts of things, and am looking for a "old salt" (game terms here: I'm 22 irl,) I'm your crewbie. I live in the northeast of the USA (currently EDT), and work a 9-5 monday thru friday. Any other time is good.

Thanks for reading,
Mentlegen

*too long, too drunk (to read.)
**Not sure if I need to play the puzzle for this to update. I would be extremely surprised if they did, as I don't think I would stay as a Master Sailor.
AHEM.........Mentlegen?

Mentlegen on the Viridian Ocean
[Jun 14, 2013 7:17:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
firstpirate1

Name: Hittyforty

Aim: To join a crew that has quite a few people on regularly, maybe 7+ on average? I can pretty much be on anytime, even at like 3 in the morning US central time.

Myself: I currently own a regular Sloop, however I plan to expand that to a Cutter soon. My skills can be found here. I will most likely be able to become an officer in your crew with what I have. I attempt to do VR's and IO's at least once or twice a day, though I may not either if there are a few SMH's going on.
[Jul 19, 2013 11:46:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RaggedAndy

Name: RaggedAndy

Hi there!

I'm a longtime player (just passed 8 years) who's been mostly away from the game for a year or so, seeking a new crew and/or flag, as mine has mostly become dormant.

I much prefer pillaging to poker, and blockades to flotillas and Atlantis, although the Cursed Isles are a lot of fun. I am competent at all shipboard stations save bilging and gunnery. I am the jack-of-all-trades, fundamental bedrock of the working crew, and without me and other people like me, all you rockstar battle navigators would be NOTHING.

Given sufficient crew support and a little practice, I'm not too shabby at battle navigation myself.

Yeah, my stats aren't the greatest at the moment. Deal. The real fun of the game is about a helluvalot more than obsession over stats; the real fun of the game is making the game fun for all game players, newcomers and old hands alike.

So, I'm looking for an active, enthusiastic, inclusive *PILLAGING* crew: one where a majority of officers pillage on a regular basis, for more than an hour or so at a time, who win most if not all of their battles and have a deep disdain for disengaging.

Failing that, I'm looking for a gunner or two who's willing to support me in creating and developing a preeminent, inclusive pillaging crew myself.

Any takers?
RaggedAndy, Senior Officer in Mermaid's Typhoon
[Nov 30, 2013 9:20:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ABPeed [Link]  Go to top 
Ashedfury

Hey

1) Names ashedfury ive been here for a while but i hope starting a new character on a new ocean will be fresh, i usual have a really wide span of gameplaying times
2)I hope i can get a really active crew that is involve in most if not all aspects of the game and when they play doesnt matter once thier consistent
3) pretty skilled in all basic puzzle and swordfighting and im pretty good at poker im gonna have to get all my mastery back since im starting anew

If anyone would like to take a chance on me even tho im new pm id appreciate it
[Jan 15, 2014 9:49:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Julie5579

Name: Jewelzy
Aims: Looking for an active crew for fun chat, pillaging, blockades
Play time: EST, Evenings, Weekends, Casual player

Looking to find a crew that is lasting and I won't come on one day to find the Captain has stopped playing or the crew is disbanded.

Thank you!
Jewelzy
Currently:
Emerald Ocean

Long Ago:
Sage Ocean
Officer of Orestes
Member of PA
[Mar 19, 2014 6:12:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 41   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates