• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 80
Posts: 80   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13487 times and has 79 replies Next Thread
Demeter
OceanMaster

Pirates seeking Crews Reply to this Post

This is the thread where pirates looking for a crew can post notices for recruitment.
It will work best if everyone follows these simple posting guidelines:

1/ Name of Pirate and usual gameplay times
2/ Basic aims or interests in game (officer training, crew/flag voyages, etc.)
3/ Relevant gameplay experience, puzzle standings, and other information

Please keep the thread bare of anything other than recruitment posts, and respond by PM or ingame to the pirate directly, rather than replying in this thread.

Old posts may be split out and sent to Davy Jones' Locker.
----------------------------------------
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Jan 24, 2012 2:30:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pizzab

Re: Pirates seeking Crews Reply to this Post

Hi all,

I am looking for an active crew that is involved in a active blockade flag that is looking for new blockade team members. It would be great if this crew is also active in other parts of the game (pillages, smh, poker, and sf).

Stats: You can see them here

Time online: I don't have a normal online time but I am on often.

Experience/other stuff to know: I was an officer in Compass (before they disbanded and were recreated and after it was recreated). I have two ships and run pillages every once in a while but not often, I prefer to nav in event blockades for fun.

To talk more just send me a PM or a tell in game.
FrodoB of Hunter

I use to be a hobbit, till I took a ring to the finger.
[Feb 4, 2012 9:32:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
goregrindxv

Name: Dahragan
Usual play time: 7am onwards gametime, and 11pm game time onwards since I am not based on the US.

I am a pirate from the Philippines and I am looking for crew around Asia (if there's one), but also accepting crews with play time much like as mine. I am highly interested in pillaging, CI and lantis runs. Looking for a crew who would take me under its wing and teach about a few more aspects on the game like blockading. I am ultimate on bnav on a character before this one so I am not nub on bnav. I love bnavving but I know I have a lot more to learn.

Please poke me here or in game. Thank you <3
Deadcode - Emerald

"That moment when you realized you are born 9 months after your father's birthday. Coincidence -- I think not."

[Feb 10, 2012 6:40:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maryonna

Hiya!

IGN is Maryonna
I'm usually online from 6 PM EST to 10 EST- and a good bit on the weekends.

I'm looking for a mostly adult crew. I've been playing off and on since there was only one ocean (Original name was Stage or Staje or various variations on that theme) This is my first toon in a dubloon ocean. I'm looking for a crew that won't treat me like a greenie and will let me sail my personal ship without too much hassel. I love pillies and I am a happy, social person- I just also like running solo.
[Feb 12, 2012 7:39:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maryonna

Also want to add- I'm a poker junkie- so a crew of like minded folk would be awesome :-)
[Feb 12, 2012 7:40:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penguin186

Hello! I'm looking for a big crew that runs pillages all the time. I can't be active because i'm in the GMT+2 time, but i'm helpful when i'm on. I can: bilge, sail, rig, haul and dig. If any crew wants someone like me, send me a PM.

~Penguini from the Emerald ocean
I'm called Penguini on Sage.

Someone said PWNage!?
[Feb 15, 2012 2:41:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tensec

Pirate Name: Tensec

Usual Gameplay Times: Varies but I live in the UK so I'm in GMT 0 time zone (sometimes I play during the night though because of my weird work shift patterns)

Basic Aims/Interests: To earn lots o' poe by pillagin' and to mem an arch or two!

Relevant Gameplay Experience:
-Emerald: http://emerald.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Tensec
-Meridian: http://meridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Tensec

Other Info: I'd just like to find meself a crew that has pillages daily (not a fan of SMH/CI runs) and would be able to help me mem the more auckward routes (ones without sellable maps)

If ye'd be able to help me out just send me a forum PM

Thank ye
10Sec
[Feb 25, 2012 2:06:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
mads0001

Right... I'm looking for a crew.

Generally, I'm happier these days taking a back seat, jobbing, carousing and the like, and would appreciate a crew that isn't too fussed about me not being the most active of members.

I've got shedloads of experience when it comes to blockades and such, and I don't mind helping out, planning, moving stock and the like, but I'm not overly fussed about being involved week in, week out.

If you're willing to offer a grumpy old pirate a temporary home and a little entertainment it would be rather well received.
rachaelj wrote: 

"your standing in patronising has gone up and is now respected in your archipelago"
spelling corrected by Mads(tm) :P
[Mar 5, 2012 5:19:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
manifestmind

:)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by manifestmind at Apr 13, 2012 8:28:20 AM]
[Mar 11, 2012 11:42:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cabaye

I've been playing this game for quite a while, but I'm really interested in the aspect of blockading. I want to join a crew/flag of really experienced members who would also help me develop my skills in some puzzles as well.

Getting back to blockading, I would be willing to play any role in them, bnavving, XO or JCing...send me a tell in-game or PM me.

-Flamingbird
-Flamingbird

Back on Emerald to drop firey poop on peoples' heads.
[Mar 22, 2012 10:34:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wynz

Name: Wynz and Negermonkey

Hi, two players looking for active, big crew with European players, we are playing only few days, my friend is new here, i played PP few years ago so i got more expierence, we are mature (21 & 25 y old), got pretty much time to play, using voice communicator, we are interested only in big crews with alot sailing.
EUROPEAN BUCCANEERS CREW ON EMERALD OCEAN IS RECRUTING NOW!

JOIN HERE!
[Apr 10, 2012 11:51:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AldoScott

Hi All... I used to play this game a lot but stopped playing for a while after I came back my crew is all inactive I currently own 3 ships and am a senior officer... looking for a crew who would allow me to be seniour officer and have active members so we can mount a few pillages... IGN : Clownboy send me a tell
[Apr 13, 2012 9:02:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Theplebster

hi, i've recently had to create a new account because i lost my old one. i've just come back to PP after a long break and would like to join a crew and possibly become an officer so i can learn how to pillage again, i have 1 ship at the moment but i plan on getting a few more in the near future. get me on here or in game, i don't really mind, thanks :)
[Apr 27, 2012 7:35:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Perenoel1

I'm currently in a basically one man crew on Emerald, and i'm looking to either move my crew to an active blockading flag, or disband and join a crew in an active blockading flag. So if anyone is looking to expand their blockade staff, send me a PM or tell and we'll see if it looks like a good fit.

edit:crew/flag found!
Tzz Made of Fail on Midnight
Tzz's Ultimate puzzle Guide
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Perenoel1 at Apr 27, 2012 11:45:20 PM]
[Apr 27, 2012 3:53:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Seanieh

Hello there! :)

Just got out of retirement.

I'm mainly looking towards a social crew that runs alot of SMH's and occasional flotillas. Don't really care about the rank I get. It would be nice if the crew was in an active blockading flag.

I'm looking for a mature group of people, if you get easily offended by the word "b00bs" then I'd rather not join, I simply love boobs <3 Oh and I love to talk about politics.

Hit me in-game or PM me :)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Seanieh at May 5, 2012 10:23:51 AM]
[May 5, 2012 9:58:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
capn_dan

Coming off a 2+ year break from the game and not having an active set of crew, flag, and hearties is disheartening. This needs to change.

So, I'm looking for a mature, fairly active crew to transition into...one in which complete sentences are the norm and reading crew chat doesn't make me cry in frustration as I attempt to decipher what is being said.

Edit: Hit me up in game or send me a message here with any suggestions!
Cdavykidd on Midnight, Davy on Viridian, Booched on Hunter
Bureaucrat & Bureaucracy on Emerald
in Odin's Demise, sometimes retired
[Edit 1 times, last edit by capn_dan at May 7, 2012 3:28:10 PM]
[May 7, 2012 3:27:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Toaster2

Looking for an active and fun crew that runs CI's and SMH's etc. Interested in getting into a blockading crew/flag with chances of bnavving and getting into the political side of the game. Send me a tell in game or PM me in-game.
Thanks in advance :)
- Toaster - On Emerald <3
[May 30, 2012 5:16:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mikekhawk

Ahoy there,

I'm a former player looking to start puzzling again. I'm open to any and jobs. I'm very skilled in the bilge and rigging. I prefer a friendly crew and would enjoy being around officers willing to help get noobs like me up and going. I'd repay any help with any favor and longterm loyalty. I usually play anywhere from 5pm til midnight PST. Feel free to PM me or send me a tell if you are interested. Thanks.

Mike K. Hawk
(mikekhawk)
[Jun 14, 2012 1:29:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ferrarimaste

hey!
i have had a large break from this game but am back!
i am looking for a smallish crew! a crew that i can join in like a team member. needs to be HELPFULL as i have not played in a while but am a fun and very fast learner ( not that i need to learn much just remember :p) looking to stay with a good friendly crew and working up the ropes!
i am from australia and play all different times of the day. i am decent at every puzzle, but best in carpentary :)
pm me please!
[Jun 19, 2012 7:05:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
VC4

After prior engagements on Meredian fell threw, I'm looking for a new crew to get settled in.

Attributes:
-Former Player
-Willing to work
-No terrible stats

Kind of looking for a crew in a blockading flag to learn the ropes.

PM me if you want me.
Achromatic
[Jul 20, 2012 1:44:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vinnie05

Ahoy,

My IG name is Wincent, ive been playin pp for about a year and im now wanting to seek a new crew and a new challenge. The crew im seeking for is as such:

- Newly established crew, with an active, social, experienced, puzzle active captain
- Preferably owning own flag that is/plans to engage in blockades
- Does regular pillies/smh/explorations
- Could preferably offer SO position

Reason:
- Not wanting to join a crew whos already established their own cliques
- Seek new group of players to gel and bond with as my old ones have retire/become inactive
- Seek new challenge in the kade scene and need a mentor whos been there and done that
- Chance to really be involved in helping a crew/flag to grow

Im playing from Singapore...Captains Send me a tell if you would like to recruit and if you think ur crew met the criteria.. THX :D

I reserve the right to rethink my decision

-Wincent in Emerald
~Wincent~
~Pirate, Puzzle, Poker, Purchase, Pay~
[Jul 22, 2012 10:31:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Imamuppet

Ahoy, Imamuppet here!

1/Usual gameplay times
I tend to play on weekdays for a an hour or two a night between 5PM and 10PM UK time (i believe that's between 9AM and 2PM game time?), and at the weekends i tend to be a lot more random with my online times.
Active players around these times is an important aspect of a crew for me, i'm currently in a crew where very little occurs while i'm online and its slowly draining my enthusiasm for the game.

I'm looking for a crew which is part of a cading flag where there are opportunities to learn about and get involved in this aspect of the game. Also a crew where there's some kinds of voyages (i'm not particularly fussy about what they are) going on while im online a few times a week would be good. Also i'm looking to join as an officer in order to continue to be able to use my own ships.

I have been playing on/off for the last 3-4 years and until recently have been captain of my own small crew. I have only really focused on pillaging and poker thus far in my pirate career, but i am keen to get involved in more aspects of the game. My main puzzles are rigging, patching and duty navigation all of which fluctuate around the distinguished-master level.

Any interested crews please send a tell to me (imamuppet) in-game.
Imamuppet
[Aug 30, 2012 9:37:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erics1

Ahoy, Imamuppet here!

1/Usual gameplay times
I tend to play on weekdays for a an hour or two a night between 5PM and 10PM UK time (i believe that's between 9AM and 2PM game time?), and at the weekends i tend to be a lot more random with my online times.
Active players around these times is an important aspect of a crew for me, i'm currently in a crew where very little occurs while i'm online and its slowly draining my enthusiasm for the game.

I'm looking for a crew which is part of a cading flag where there are opportunities to learn about and get involved in this aspect of the game. Also a crew where there's some kinds of voyages (i'm not particularly fussy about what they are) going on while im online a few times a week would be good. Also i'm looking to join as an officer in order to continue to be able to use my own ships.

I have been playing on/off for the last 3-4 years and until recently have been captain of my own small crew. I have only really focused on pillaging and poker thus far in my pirate career, but i am keen to get involved in more aspects of the game. My main puzzles are rigging, patching and duty navigation all of which fluctuate around the distinguished-master level.

Any interested crews please send a tell to me (imamuppet) in-game.

Find Cartrunner or myself ingame, we meet your needs, and would love to have you=)
Erics on all oceans

War is not about who's right, it's about who's left.

It is, and always will be "Sage".
[Aug 30, 2012 4:47:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hunted123

So...

I started playing some time around mid '06 and went through numerous crews/flags learning the game before being heavily involved with the blockading flag Wild Twisted Fun from the beginning through to the end over a few years.

Since then, about two years ago my enthusiasm for the game had reduced to the point where for about a year I haven't been logging on at all. I've decided to give the game one more punt to find some more enthusiasm and enjoyment from it with new people.

With not puzzling seriously for a couple of years I would expect to be pretty useless at most puzzles, as my page now shows, however, I'm sure I could still carp at a high level if required.

Not really sure what kind of crew or flag I'm after, I'm mostly happy to just puzzle for people. Not the biggest spam-fest flag, please. Although, one that likes to blockade and gets into wars at least occasionally is a bonus.

PM me. Thanks.
Hunted, Emerald
[Sep 25, 2012 12:28:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blazyminx

Name: Vampunk

Looking: For a friendly crew that dose runs/pillys

My time: on after 12 or 6 est

My Status: Old pirate, but im a re-nub need to learn stuff all over again. my stats are not great at this time but im working on it. i dont know if this will work but im willing to give it a shot
Vampunk of Lunar Republic! All Hail Princess Luna!!!
[Oct 1, 2012 4:09:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
visioon

I've been crewless for a few weeks now and decided it was time to join a crew again. Not knowing any people outside of Bacon Strips where i was a freelance member, finding a crew proves quite difficult when you're as lazy as i am.
If you are a captain (or influential crewmember) of a crew that's willing to take in a piracy puzzler that may occasionally job for anything you decide to run except CIs please contact me.

I will ask that any crew which chat will primarily be about the body parts that are usually hidden by clothes and the actions befitting these bodyparts refrain from contacting me, i've grown tired of those conversations over the course of the seven years i have been on this game.

PS i have some experience in cadenavving in case this might interest you.

Thank you for reading and your (non)interest in me.
Just passing by, no funny or smart quotes here.
[Oct 5, 2012 12:58:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sparkle1992

Hi.
I'm Elleana, and I've played Y!PP since 2006. I was an officer in several crews, and even had my own crew, The Nerieds, for a couple of years. I've been semi-retired for most of the last two years, and only recently returned to the game on a regular basis earlier this year. Despite these years of experience, I'm not a stat-tart, far from it. In fact, my stats are thoroughly mediocre, if not measly, for someone who has played as long as I have; for other old salts, I can remember midnight pillages with Luigi, and Eternal Glory's long-standing reign of Admiral. If you don't know who these people are, well, you missed out on a lot of fun. But that doesn't mean we can't have fun still.

With this in mind, I'm looking for a crew that is more about community than stats; people who play the game because they love to hang out and chat and do fun things together as a crew. I love pillages, SMH, BK hunts, and events. Especially events. If your crew is particularly political, I'm sure I could come to love that too. However, I should note that I'm not interested in joining a crew who has a flag, but isn't actively involved in that flag. There's no point answering to a higher power if you're not going hold that power accountable for things. That's just my two cents.

I'm not super interested in rank. If I'm just going to be a pirate under your system, that's fine with me-unless your system is Promotion Pays- in which case, we probably wouldn't be the right fit anyway. I have the experience to be an officer and run pillages if need be, but like I said, rank really isn't what important to me.

Community, respect, having a rollicking good time. Those are the things that I'm looking for. And events. Lots of events, even if they're just in-crew.

Oh! I log on for at least 30 minutes most days just to check things out, with most of my online time being between 6 and 10pm PST (game-time) during the week. I'm slightly more active on weekends.

If you want more information, you can visit: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Elleana

If you think I'd be the right fit for your crew, let me know by PM. I'd love to hear from you.
Elleana, Sage I meant Emerald. Honest, I did. No, that's a lie. I did mean Sage.
Member of the Perilous Puppets, in good standing.
"Disclaimer: Our vow of support may or may not come with our actual support."
[Edit 2 times, last edit by sparkle1992 at Oct 20, 2012 12:02:08 PM]
[Oct 16, 2012 10:31:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Hi.

I might be interested in a new Emerald crew. I'm a lazy old player and I don't do much good in terms of jobbing on pillages and such, but I guess I might occasionally be useful in other ways.

My timezone is GMT+1.

I love naving in blockades, whether it's a dhow in a non-sinking outpost blockade or a WF in a showdown for a large, so I'm probably only interested in crews in blockading flags. My #1 priority will always be Legacy on Meridian, but moving PoE is a pain and I'm lazy so if the flag is doing fun things, and I get to be involved, I'm not a stranger to contributing a bit.

I'm not fussed about politics, or about past grudges, as long as they are kept in the past. I just want a place where I can eventually become part of a team, and feel welcome.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM or talk to me on Meridian, I might not bother logging on much on Eme while I'm crewless.

Edit: Had a couple of very nice offers, and trying to decide among them. Thank you!
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Ezder at Oct 25, 2012 1:15:32 PM]
[Oct 21, 2012 4:06:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chavosanchez

Oh Hey there.

I'm Chavo on Meredian or ChavoSanchez on Emerald. I suck at everything but sails but hey, I know politics which isn't saying much. Umm I could try to get my stats up but you know, Life. Looking for a Blockade Active crew because Im nosy. My favorite color is periwinkle.

#Chavo2012
(Srsly, PM Me if you want me)
Scump
[Oct 21, 2012 5:02:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Plankmeister

Plankmeister

Former Royalty of Against the Current & Illuminatti
Former Governor of Doyle & Ilha da Aquia

Decent Cade Nav experience, MAA experience, etc.

Thanks for the inquiries and invitations. After much consideration I have selected Just For Fun of the Midknight Sun.
Plankmeister
Just For Fun / Midknight Sun
Emerald Ocean

Mumms says, "ok u win, yer amazing, yer the best"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Plankmeister at Dec 10, 2012 12:18:34 AM]
[Dec 6, 2012 6:54:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 80   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates