• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 116
Posts: 116   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 61747 times and has 115 replies Next Thread
Capflint7

Re: Crews seeking Pirates Reply to this Post

We are a new crew. Made out of friends. So we are after people interested in joining us in having fun and earn some poe.
We are new but we are after devlopment and are aiming for the stars! If you think you are interested in this! Hit us with a tell

1/Crew: Wicked Wrench
2/ Not sure
3/ For now its Pillage. But we are aiming at getting into SMH soon.
4/ There is none atm. If you got a sloop(ship in general) we will promote you)
5/ You can either contact: Phanteon or Capflint7
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Capflint7 at Mar 13, 2014 11:22:34 AM]
[Mar 13, 2014 11:20:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
beccyis

Hoy There!

The name of the Crew is On the Shmut, we are under the Flag Doomed, and most of our crew members call Admiral Island their home and are most active from 8Am-3PM Game Time (PST).

Our booty cut is considered by most "harsh for jobbers" being set at 76%/Jobbers Delight. The cut is set this way to make it worth the time of the navvers who run high risk adventures. (I.E. Cit Runs, Friglantis, Cursed Isles)

The basic goal of the individuals here in On the Shmut is to have fun. Whether you are a dock tart, inn dweller, or puzzler, you will probably enjoy the conversation and runs that are conducted here. We are a very mature (by mature I mean our average as is 18+) and at times, a very vulgar crew, so if some controversial words or comments offend you, this probably isn't the place for you.

We are also very into blockading inside our flag, if you are looking to possibly learn how to blockade navigate or even just get involved as an XO, we would love to have you.

Promotions are almost completely based on the captains discretion with almost every recruit being promoted straight to officer*. Even though it is solely my discretion, I do have a couple generalities I look for below, but, not nescasarily in the order listed.

#1: Basic knowledge of at least some puzzles or game mechanics or an evident willingness to learn and progress if you do not have the basic knowledge**.
#2: Be able to keep a cool composure, I don't want to have my SO's have rage fits and represent the crew poorly.
#3: Obviously have my trust when you are promoted to FO or SO cause you will then have access to hundreds of unlocked ships.
#4: Time spent in the crew.
#5: An evident willingness to be a part of the crew by what you put into the crew. (I.E. Time donated, communication***, activity, etc...)

If you like what you hear and would like to give us a try as a new home for you, get in contact with Bestboy (Me) or any of my SOs in game or send me a PM.

*If you do not know the basics of the game, there is a possibility I may not even permit you into the crew if you do not show the willingness or comprehensive ability to learn.
**You do not nescasarily have to have stellar stats for promotions, if you were to look at mine, most of my crews is better than mine, its also you being able to understand the mechanics of things such as MAA'ing, how kades work, how to run a successful pillage, etc...
***For those of those who do use 3rd party programs to communicate (I.E. ventrillo) this is a very active vent crew where at almost any time of the day you will find someone on our crews vent to converse with.
Bestboy - Emerald & Obsidian
Captain - Well That's Just Rude
Lord- Placeholder
[Mar 14, 2014 10:54:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bav10

1/ Because The Internet, based in and around Admiral
2/ We offer 14% restock
3/ Pillaging crew mainly
4/ Rank reqs:
Pirate: Auto
Officer: 4+ Broads
Fleet Officer: Broad Bnav, 1 week in crew
Senior Officer: Much trust
5/ Captain: Bav
SO's: Theepicness, Tacolo, Losthunter

Extra: We have 30+ members right now, we are about a week old but growing rapidly!
[Apr 13, 2014 11:59:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

Senior Officer: Much trust

many wow
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Apr 13, 2014 9:09:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ridder_freak

The Black fleet is recruiting!

1. Crewname: "The Black Fleet" Flagname: "Black Dawn Brigade"
Archipelago: Gull (Admiral Island)

2. Divison of booty and crew cut:
10% restock and Jobber's Delight

3. Basic aims of crew:
We are an active and fun crew. We do pillages daily and try to throw in the occasional event. In case you want to do a pillage on your own, there are plenty of unlocked vessels in the ports.

4. Promotions:
Pirate: Automatically

officer: adequate skills and able to run a pillage on your own

fleet officer: have run several pillages and have contributed to the crew (e.g. run a lot of pillage/ recruited in the inn/unlocked one or multiple vessels/...)

senior officer: Handpicked by the Captain

5. Contact:
If you are interested in joining our ranks, you can contact the captain (Blackpatche) or one of the senior officers (Sonicfire/Comodus)

to view who's online just type in "/cwho the black fleet"
[Apr 15, 2014 8:09:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Salttree

Re: Crews seeking Pirates Salttree Reply to this Post

Ahoy ! . Salttree got caught in a terrible Storm at Sea ... After Battleing the Winds of The Storm for Days .. He Has found himself in The Waters of Emerald Ocean ..... All Charts lost at Sea .. Salttree Has Sat up Shops on Kent . and is Building a Emerald Crew ... He is asking all His old heartys to Join him on his new Ocean ... New friends are joining as Well .... TO all of Emerald Ocean .. The Crew is Called Pirate's Cove ... Small , but growing ... Salttree is an 7 year pirate . He have fought wars , hit islands , and know shoppies very well... My mates are mostly old pirates , washed by the Storms at sea , to the new waters of emerald Ocean ... We welcome new pirates to the waters of the Ocean .. and Will help new pirates learn the ways of being a Pirate ... To all Emerald Pirates .. We are Recruiting , and looking for good mates of all Countries ... If you See one of our officers on the Ocean ... Let us know if you are willing to give our crew a try ...

Special Request to my lost Hearties of Cerulean Ocean ,,,, I miss you all .... Time to Return to the game .... Please look for me on Emerald Ocean ... To to come home ... your safe haven is waiting ...
[Jun 4, 2014 1:16:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Royalroxy

Heya everyone :D

So basically May 16th 2014 The Forgotten Ones was born..

We have about 29 Members, we may be small but we have the niceest bunch of people on the Ocean!

Our Booty Divison is 90% Jobbers Delight

Our Flag is called The Lost Ones, I myself am a Princess in it

We have;

4 Pirates, Ashtomoso , Dq , Reidacus , Seduceme

10 Officers, Badzad , Charsleston , Eiseihei , Hottnsingle , Linkorn , Mcgregarr , Rapidshoot , Saburou , Shmoop , Sirka

11 Fleet Officers, Bigblackwill , Dodz , Eneru , Geckoo , Joeywheeler , Kingpirateer , Laxmastertwo , Randcarte , Sawana , Tboneboona , Toilet

3 Sieniour Officers, Ladypie , Vincentiossi , Troyven

and 1 Captain, Royalroxy

And many ships ^_^

Here is some Rules and Rankings of our Crew

=======Basic Rules=======

<1> Absolutely NO begging, it?s the most annoying thing you can ever do!

<2> Absolutley NO Stealing!, i dont care who you are or how long you have been in the crew, if you even steal 1 PoE, i will expell and report you

<3> Keep swearing to a minimum.

<4> Be respectful towards others whether they are crew members or just jobbing.

<5> If you use a ship ALWAYS restock it.

<6> Keep basic manners e.g. asking PTB before boarding a ship

<7> Know when to stop, a joke is a joke make sure no one?s offended.

=======Rankings=======
All rankings will have some leeway as long as you haven?t done anything wrong.

Cabin Person: Punishment

Pirate: Automatic

Officer: A ship or 3 Broads

Fleet Officer: A ship, 3 Broads AND 2 Dist. Be in the crew for at least a week and needs trust. This will be discussed with the SOs.

Senior Officer: Decided by other SOs and Captain.

If you would like to join us Please

/tell Royalroxy , Ladypie , Vincentiossi , Troyven , Bigblackwill , Dodz , Eneru , Geckoo , Joeywheeler , Kingpirateer , Laxmastertwo , Randcarte , Sawana , Tboneboona , Toilet , Badzad , Charsleston , Eiseihei , Hottnsingle , Linkorn , Mcgregarr , Rapidshoot , Saburou , Shmoop , Sirka

We look forward to having you join us :-D
[Jun 23, 2014 6:35:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lillobby6

The Crew The Lobstorians is seeking for new members.

The Lobstorians of the flag The Lobstorian Republic of the Ursa Arch is seeking new members.
Jobbers Delight 20% restock.
Our crew aims to run fun pillages and on occasion CIs.

Cabin Person:
Get a senior officer or captain to decide that you need to be demoted.
(Used as a punishment for different things.)
(If you're still a cabin person contact any senior officer or captain)
Pirate:
Join The Crew
Officer:
Prove that you can run pillages.
You should have at least a small ship (Sloop or cutter)
Fleet Officer:
Gain trust to senior officers and the captain.
Prove that you can handle a larger crew. (10-20 pirates)
Senior Officer:
Gain complete trust with all senior officers and the captain.
Prove that you can handle huge crews (50-70 pirates)
Have at least 3 small ships, or 2 medium ships (dhow-Junk)
,or have 1 large (War brig- War Frig) or 1 huge ship (Grand Frig) Contact Lillobby in game to Join.
[Jul 12, 2014 5:20:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sheepyleafy

Crew Name: The Woolly Potatoes

Flag: Currently Vemom-East, though this is dormant so may change. No wars anyway.

Aims: To be a friendly environment where new players can rise through the ranks. Old salts welcome too. Mostly pillaging, with the occasional kraken and CI. Anything goes though.

Based: Sheepyleafy the captain is based mainly in Orion, though is purchasing unlocked sloops elsewhere.

Promotion:
Pirate - This is for new players only
Officer- Get yourself an officer badge and contact a SO or the Captain for officer training.
Fleet Officer- For those pirates who own a ship or have contributed to the crew by running regular pillages.
Senior officer - Hand picked by the Captain for outstanding commitment to TWP.

Contact Sheepyleafy or other officers if ye wish to join.
Sheepyleafy, Sheepyleafys everywhere

Sheepyleafy says, "Did ye hear the cannon shots last night!?"
Cridox says, " is it war in your country?"
[Aug 23, 2014 7:20:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HailBush

1/ Team America, The Rebel Syndicate. Admiral Island and Eagle Arch.
2/ JD, 20~10% based on pillages being run
3/ The usual stuff. "Have fun, no drama, yadda yadda..." late night happy hour pillages, communist/terrorist hunts, etc are commonplace.
4/ Seeing as Winter is Coming... I'm handing out Officer like candy. If you have a ship, know how to use it, and have a clue, you're in.
5/ POC is myself, any of my SOs, hell. Anybody Officer+ really. If you want to discuss particular details with me ie: you're a returning oldie from back when, let me know so we can link up.

Inb4 yes we do Kraken. Who doesn't nowadays. We also run lots of WBs, and are looking to get back into the WF SMH scene. Kade Active flag.
Owner and Chairman of Hailbush's Prop Dusting Co. Providing quality prop extermination and distribution of hurt butts since 2014. /bait
[Sep 3, 2014 11:05:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shaemuss

Recruiting for "STRAYA KENT" the most aussiest crew on the ocean, whether you are an Aussie or simply love a BBQ or Kangaroos, come join the fun!

Crew name: Straya Kent, based in and around Admiral

We offer 30% restocking at even to allow everyone a fair share.

We more or less contain ourselves to running SMH or joining others as pillies are done rarely.

Terms for promotion are based on skill level, experience as well as trust and respect.

Contact Shaemuss in game or any available senior officer to know more.

Shaemuss on Emerald
[Oct 17, 2014 5:19:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
laserpen123

1/ Blood and Ink, no flag, based off of Admiral
2/ Jobbers Delight, 5,3,4,4,4,4,4
3/ Build up first, than someday blockade and build a new island, along the way pillage and get lots of POE
4/ Promotions: Pirate requires Narrow experience in at least two ship puzzles, Officer requires Broad in two ship puzzles, Fleet Officers must be Officers for one week, Senior Officers are those most trusted and reliable.
5/ Cpn: Alixanima
SO: Mrrp
[Nov 28, 2014 6:47:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

The crew Custer's Ranks is currently recruiting

I am seeking players who are new to the game, Interested in blockading, and enjoy competitive PvP environments. If you have never been involved in this type of activity that is ok. We are willing to teach you the skills you need to be successful. All you need to bring to the table is the motivation to learn, and the ability to execute.

My goal for the crew in the short term, is to build up a semi-elite PvP oriented crew, and provide mentorship for newer players who are looking to learn.

If you are interested send me a PM on the forums, or a /tell in game.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Dec 23, 2014 8:27:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Woodenwing18

Hello!

The crew 'Ejusdem Generis' is recruiting pirates.

1. Crew: Ejusdem Generis

2. Division of booty and crew cut: Jobber's Delight, 25% restock

3. Basic aims of crew: Casual and stress-free fun! We mostly pillage, run Kraken Hunts and CI's.

4. Terms for promotion: Pirate rank upon reading crew info, having some basic experience with duty puzzles, and rhyming for the crew. Officer+ rank requires additional experience, more rhyming, and in-crew training. We tailor this depending on the experience of the individual pirate.

5. Contact: Woodenwing or any on-line officer. You can type '/cwho Ejusdem Generis' to find out who all are online.

We are a fairly new crew. Our crew is very active with pillages and various other activities, and we hope to move on to doing Sea Monster Hunts and other activities. We are happy to help folks explore other aspects of gameplay (SMH running, merchanting, trinket collecting etc.)

We are into Kraken Hunt's a lot and run them atleast twice a day. We make it a point to allow crew members on board and will job new pirates to atleast one of the Kraken Hunt's so they can earn their trophies and learn. We promote our crew members to run pillages/KH's themselves and provide the needed training for the same.

Feel free to PM or hit me up in-game if you are interested in joining.

Best Regards,

- WW
[Jan 3, 2015 6:34:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lillobby6

1/Crew: The Lobstorians of The Lobstorian Republic based in Ursa but have ships in many areas
2/Crew Cut: Jobbers Delight and 20% Restock
3/Basic Aims: Doing pillages and lots of Kraken Hunts try for 1-2 daily more on Weekends
4/See http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/The_Lobstorians
5/Contact Lillobby in game
[Jan 8, 2015 10:18:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhinotank

1/ Name of Crew,Lunar Madness
Flag,Madness
Arch you are based in,Admiral Island
2/ Divison of booty and crew cut

Politics: Autocratic Booty shares: Jobber's Delight
Jobbing Pirate:
 five shares
Cabin Person:
 three shares
Pirate:
 four shares
Officer:
 four shares
Fleet Officer:
 four shares
Senior Officer:
 four shares
Captain:
 four shares
Ship restocking: 25 %

3/ Basic aims of crew is to pillage and have fun i have a ts for the crew to talk on

4/ Terms for promotion
Ranks will be as followed

Cabin Person - Punishment

Pirate - Given upon joining in our Madness

Officer - When given Officer training and the correct stats ye shall be promoted to officer

Fleet Officer - Fleet officers will only be chosen by the current Senior Officers and the captain, this will be decided when you have shown your worth as an Officer

Senior Officer - Senior officers are hand picked by Captain Rhinotank

5/ Name of Captain Rhinotank
[Feb 22, 2015 12:54:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

Because having control over just the sea is not enough.

You must fit this profile:

If you're interested in joining send me a PM or catch me in game.
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Apr 4, 2015 5:27:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cptaow

Brand spanking new
1) The True Black Flag no Flag yet
2) Jobbers delight w/ 20% restock
3) Mostly pilly but will do others as they come along
4) Listed in crew info ingame ( im sure like most others)
5) Captain Cptaow and SO Oahuboi
[May 12, 2015 6:16:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cptaow

Brand spanking new
1) The True Black Flag no Flag yet
2) Jobbers delight w/ 20% restock
3) Mostly pilly but will do others as they come along
4) Listed in crew info ingame ( im sure like most others)
5) Captain Cptaow and SO Oahuboi
[May 12, 2015 8:27:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

The crew Silver Storm is currently looking for new members!

We are a mature, easy going crew in the flag Bite the Pillow.

Perks:

Info: 81% Jobbers Delight crew shares, looking for Officer positions, but not limited to younger members as pirates.

Available ships: We have tonnes of unlocked ships in the crew for voyage purposes. We offer ships to members who want to pursue SMH voyages as well!

Professional atmosphere: We offer a professional, easy going atmosphere in crew. We enjoy supporting our fellow members, and enjoy the use of sarcasm within crew chat.

Opportunity for growth: While you may start at Officer, we are willing to grant promotions to members who demonstrate trust and are active.

If interested, please contact myself (Doulber) or Privatesam in game. We can discuss you role, and ambitions in joining our crew!
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jun 6, 2016 4:28:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jakeyboy1986

----ACCESS DENIED----

ACCESS DENIED by name but not by nature, we are currently recruiting for all positions. We are a semi-elite crew but even if you don't feel you are at that level, we will get you there.

A friendly bunch, we chat daily, pilly, kraken hunt, cit, cursed, flots and cade on a regular basis. If thats not for you, we have loads of shoppes and island you can be part of, come grab a job in our shoppes or get involved with the trading side of the game.

Our booty division changes depending on what we are running but with a simple tell it can be amended to suit your need.

RISE THROUGH THE RANKS, our promotion table is great. Recently we have seen some of our pirates rise to Senior Officer (SOs) and some of our SOs make Governors in the flag!Promotions will be awarded based on a combination of stats, recruitment abilities and bnav skills.

We train our guys, we look after our guys. If you feel you belong with us, ask Emerlaus, Jakusmaximus or Nujabes in game for more details.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SAILING WITH YOU :)
[Jul 28, 2016 4:42:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jokeykilla

We are Juicy Juice HD a silly name for a silly crew. Me and a few of my friends started this crew back when hunter ocean was a thing, I have seen many people leave puzzle pirates and I have seen great people return to the game. So today I ask you which are you? We are returning pirates looking for some fun on the narrow seas!

Crew Information

Juicy Juice HD, Part of Free Islands, We are based in the Gull most populated arch so far.

Yer Wages

Jobber's Delight %12 Restock

What do we do?

We pillage everyday and since we are getting back on our feet we encourage new players to come learn with us! We are getting prepared for CI's and SMH in the near future.

Ranks

Cabin Person: Punishment rank or if you decide you want to be cool.

Pirate: Starting rank

Officer: 3 broads and 2 distinguished + or if you own 3 small ships or 1 large ship. Must know how to run a successful pilly if not we will train you.

Fleet Officer: Gotta be trusted, and you MUST know how to run a pilly. 2 distinguished or 3 respected and 6 broads.You need proficient+ bnav. You must be in this crew for AT LEAST 5 days.

Senior Officer: You need to be trusted, also must be in this crew for AT LEAST 5 days. Few exceptions for all ranks as we are here to have fun!

Where do I sign up?

Contact Swordsmen or Jokeykilla if you're interested thank ye for yer time, and good sailing!
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Jokeykilla at Sep 1, 2016 7:29:54 PM]
[Aug 22, 2016 5:48:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DuPont_Y

The Colony is recruiting for all ranks. The Colony derives its name from being the offshoot of the Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) free company (the FFXIV term for guild) Lighthouse <LH>. Our booty cut is Jobber's Delight, 10% restock cut. We feel a 10% restock cut provides the best balance between jobbers and OIC profit margins.

We are a social crew, focused on pillaging, sea monster hunts, and poker.

To know our ranks, we will first dive into <LH> ranks and give The Colony equivalents.

General = Captain: The General is the leader of <LH>/The Colony.
Colonel = First Mate or Senior Officer: The Colonel is expected to be a leader of <LH> when the General is offline.
Major = Senior Officer: The Major is expected to be an officer who helps resolve conflict between leaders and members, but the Major is not necessarily a leader de jure of <LH>. However, the Major is a leader de facto.
Lieutenant = Fleet Officer The Lieutenant is a person who specializes in raids, or in this game, larger pillages or sea monster hunts.
Sergeant = Officer The Sergeant is a person who specializes in small instances, or in this game, smaller pillages.
Corporal = Officer The Corporal is basically a rank that exists for long term Privates who desire more out of the game.
Private = Pirate
No equivalent, but lower than Private = Cabin Person

Now, since this is Puzzle Pirates, we will have a ranking system for promotion.

Cabin Person = Either you are one of Sonikku's alts, or you have been placed here for punishment.
Pirate = Automatic.
Officer = Know basic battle navigation skills, or own a ship that isn't a sloop. You can become an officer, however, by owning at least 90,000 net worth in ships. This means one ship that isn't a sloop or more, or two sloops or more.
Fleet Officer = Have the trust of my first mate, or I, or run a successful Sea Monster Hunt, excluding Kraken Hunts, sinking flotilla, or blockade navigating.
Senior Officer = Have the trust of my first mate, and I. Note the difference between SO and FO.

So, a question you may be asking is, how do I gain trust with the leaders of The Colony? The answer boils down to two things, communicate and socialize often in crew chat, and don't cause drama in crew chat.

If interested, contact Sonikku or Iamnotfat on Puzzle Pirates, or Sonikku Hedgehog on Final Fantasy XIV, Gilgamesh server.
Sonikku on all oceans.

Ryzen 7 1800X
Radeon R9 Fury X
ASUS Prime X370 Pro
16 GB DDR4 SDRAM
240 GB SanDisk Extreme Pro
[Edit 2 times, last edit by DuPont_Y at Nov 10, 2016 11:08:21 PM]
[Nov 10, 2016 11:00:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Swiggums

Greetings! I'm looking to get my crew going! Do you have what it takes to be a Black Hearted Scallywag? I started this crew many moons again, but left the game due to other priorities. Now I'm back and I'm looking to get this crew going!

1/ Black Hearted Scallywags - Independant - Emerald Ocean (usually around Admiral and Descarte)
2/ Booty divided evenly
3/ A crew to pillage with! Soon to join blockaides!
4/ Terms for promotion
****Promotion Requirements****

* Cabin Person: You will always be joined as a pirate. There will be no cabin persons in the crew, except as a punishment.

* Pirate: Automatic

* Officer: Solid in Sail, Bilge, Carp, Guns and duty nav. Also must be Narrow at Bnav. When you have these stats contact a Senior Officer who can then help you begin Officer Promotion School. You must be in the crew at least one week.

* Fleet Officer: Given to Officers who run pillages often. This is at the discretion of the SO's. Master Bnav is a must.

* Senior Officer: Special position assigned to Loyal, Active, Trusted members. Also, this position is given at the discretion of SO's and Captain.

5/ CONTACT Monty on Emerald to join!
Monty
Captain
Black Hearted Scallywags

YARR!!!
[Jun 27, 2017 9:30:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Leviathus

Leverage Reply to this Post

Captain: Levius (Emerald Ocean, Gull)

Booty Share Settings: Officer Club
Restock 5%
Crew Cut: 95%

Primary Focus: Pillaging
Secondary Focus: Officer Training
Tertiary Focus: Kraken Hunting

Information:

Leverage is a brand new crew that aims to provide that well-deserving feeling when you are promoted to the rank of which you have deserved and worked hard (with fun) to earn!

Our Officer Club Booty Share setting will seem, at first glance, like a cash grab to players who don't understand the division. To balance this out, we only ask for 5% restock of pillages because the Officer in Charge of the Pillage will already have a higher pay cut during victories in pillages.

When we run Kraken Hunts (if we ever get maps), we switch the setting to Even & 10% restock, but when we are just pillaging, it is the current setting.

Justification for our Officer Club Setting:

Not every person has time to play the game long enough to maintain their officer badges. Therefore, for our own crew member's sake, they are given the bonus share settings.

We further balance this out by re-dividing the booty by adding excess post-restock POE back into the chest, and then only divide for jobbers who were able to remain on the ship until the end, and we subtract 1 share from officers on board. The officers already get their extra cuts anyways, and the re-division bonuses to jobbers helps justify our settings.

We hope to gain the reputation of a respectable pillaging crew. We only aim to be a prestigious and well known crew who provides superb officer training at the cost of a small price of 5k (for the time, effort, and greeting card which will be given to you as your graduation diploma). Proceeds go to a stock and is saved for distribution to officers.

Our crew settings may be unpopular, but we can assure you we have creative content to make it fair. Thanks! -Levius.

-----

Ranks and Requirements:

Expulsion = Caused by Theft. Period.

Cabin Person = multiple cases of disrupting the environment of the crew.

Pirate = Granted upon joining the crew. Officers can be demoted to this rank if they abuse their rank or disrupt

Officer = Granted upon completing Officer Training, or you have your own ship AND you are already experienced. (You must save up 5,000 poe for Officer Training. The purpose is to discipline you with financial management, and you WILL feel well deserving of your rank. After that you can keep all the poe you gain. The Poe will go towards crew stock for distribution). You WILL have superb, top-notch, 1 on 1 Officer Tutorials with Levius and will be treated with the highest care and given the highest service of training.

Fleet Officer = Exceed expectations from being an Officer, and Senior Officers recommend you to the Captain. Activity requirements are partial.

Senior Officer = Other Senior Officers and the Captain have seen your efforts and activity to the point of which you have become trustworthy enough to operate under your own wisdom and judgement.

Expectations under each rank:

Pirate = Do your best on a duty station! Yarrgh!

Officer = Show your skills of leading the pillage! and manage your jobbers well!

Fleet Officer = You are entrusted with proper distributions of stock if you are assigned to do so, and you also have a higher responsibility of delegating orders to normal officers who may be in command of smaller things!

Senior Officer = You are the wise bunch who know exactly what you are doing. Let people run as they will, and look for those who exceed expectations and report to me. You also have the liberty of being entrusted with the entire fleet of ships and can also delegate management of jobbers, stock, and distribution to Fleet Officers, and Officers.

-----

We define the term "Active" as the member operating under his rank accordingly. "Active" does not mean you play everyday. We do not ask that you have to log in every single day to retain your rank. What we request is that when you DO play, you function accordingly towards the rank that you have earned and deserve. Your crew cut shares are fair and proper according to the badge requirements you need to even function as your rank in the game.

It makes sense to pay officers a little bit more to buy doubloons with poe, and pay pirates and jobbers less who do not need badges in the first place. To further balance all this out, our 'Re-Division after Restock' policy is done for the sake of the Jobbers.

Thank you! - Levius

-----

Conclusion:

If you seek to be a part of a crew that respects your rank and allows you to function as the role you worked hard to puzzle and earn, come join Leverage!

Our short term goal as of now is to get up to 20 Members so that we can all pillage together and work together to bring back the core mechanic of the game to life!
[Edit 5 times, last edit by Leviathus at Sep 24, 2017 2:14:25 PM]
[Sep 24, 2017 2:05:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cebolinha130

Re: Leverage Reply to this Post

New Brazilian Crew in development.

Sends PM for me to join.
[Feb 13, 2019 9:07:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 116   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates