• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 98
Posts: 98   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14985 times and has 97 replies Next Thread
Demeter
OceanMaster

Crews seeking Pirates Reply to this Post

This be the thread where erstwhile crews can post notices for recruitment.
It will work best if everyone follows these simple posting guidelines:

1/ Name of Crew, Flag if applicable, and what Arch you are based in
2/ Divison of booty and crew cut
3/ Basic aims of crew (pillage, trade, forage etc.)
4/ Terms for promotion
5/ Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining.

Also, keep the thread bare of anything other than recruitment posts. This should be a thread where a crewless pirate can easily scroll through crews looking to hire without having to read through pages of comments on whether someone's crew cut is too high. If you have any questions, please PM the person who posted rather than reply here, as other posts will be removed.

To find any of the crews here ingame type "/cwho crewname" then you can see who's online to ask about joining.

Old posts may be split out and sent to Davy Jones' Locker.
----------------------------------------
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Jan 24, 2012 2:18:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hardrockers

Re: Crews seeking Pirates Reply to this Post

Epic Foundations is looking for some good officers

1/ Epic Foundations of Indigo Blue
2/ Jobbers delight 20% restock
3/ 90% pillaging crew
4/ Listed on crew info
5/ Contact Hardrockers
SO of Eye for an Eye
Prince of Blind Indifference
[Jan 31, 2012 8:42:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

Ahoy folks! Just letting you know, the Perilous Puppets are always looking for new mates.

1/ Crew: Perilous Puppets. Flag: The Sewing Circle (subject to change). Home Archipelagos: Stork and Gull (but we have ships everywhere on the Sage half, and soon all over the Hunter half as well)
2/ Divison of booty and crew cut: Even, 11% restock
3/ Basic aims of crew: Casual and stress-free fun! (Mostly pillaging, event running, and merchants. Some parlor game addicts.)
4/ Terms for promotion: Pirate rank upon reading crew info, having some basic experience with duty puzzles, and rhyming for the crew. Officer+ rank requires additional experience, more rhyming, and in-crew training. We tailor this depending on the experience of the individual pirate.
5/ Contact: Tilinka or any on-line officer.

Additional notes:
-Crew colors: All of them except tan, white, grey, and brown. Preferably in as eye-searing a combination as possible.
-Primary (and thoroughly decorated) crew hall is on Bowditch.

We are a small, but generally active crew. Crew members will generally job on in-crew pillages by preference. We are happy to help folks explore other aspects of gameplay (SMH running, merchanting, memming, hat collecting, etc.)

We're a bit picky in that we require crew members to make an effort at chatspeak-free communication. We try to actively encourage a friendly, supportive, and fun crew dynamic.

In addition to in-game activities, we also have a decent population of artsy-types and crafters (knitting and whatnot).
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Edit 1 times, last edit by tilinka at Feb 2, 2012 10:34:45 AM]
[Jan 31, 2012 9:26:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_mover34

The crew Imperial Movers is looking for crew members.

If you would like to join the crew just ask any officer or above.

Pirate: Everyone who joins becomes a pirate.

Officer: Work hard and show that you really want to run pillages and officer is not hard to get.

Fleet Officer: Fleet officer is not handed out lightly. Earn our trust and be loyal.

Senior Officer: Only the most trusted become SO's. Don't expect or ask to be a SO you will be promoted when the captain and or SO's think your ready.

I want this crew to be fun for everyone. If your an officer your welcome to run pillages. We have ships stocked and ready to pillage with. All we ask is that you restock after the pillage. Ask Mrmover for help at any time. If you have a bad pillage and can't afford to restock Mrmover will help restock for you. If I am not on just post crew news about it.

Just because I promote crew pillaging doesn't mean you won't be promoted if you don't like to run pillages.

Always remember Senior Officers are the Co Captains. If the Captain isn't on any SO will help you out as much as they can.

Have fun and see you on the Sea.
their, there, they're I always confuse which to use.

Mr Mover
[Jan 31, 2012 10:56:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Join my crew, Guilty Pleasures.

Laid back crew that's more about relaxing than pillying.

How we recruit.
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
Loathe says, "Infra is carp god."
[Jan 31, 2012 11:24:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ugginn

Ahoy mates from Sage and Hunter!
Im REALLY excited about the new ocean, which will easily make emerald more dominant than Virid <3.

Anyways, I am here to recruit for the crew: Santeria

1. At the moment, we are indeed flagless. We created 4 days ago, and already Renowned! We have a lineup of 10 active officers who pilly, but could always, ALWAYS use more

2. Crew booty: Jobbers delight- 15% restock ( most likely will change to 20%)

3. Goal of the crew is to be one of the far best on emerald! It will be tough, but Renowned in 4 days, pillys multiple daily, wont be too difficult

4. Promotions:
Cabin Person = Punishment :P
Pirate= Most likely when you join
Officer = Bnav stat, plus a few other decent stats
FO= Trust/Stats (obtained through trust and talking to SOs/Capt)
SO= Trust of 3/4 of SO/Captain and proof of loyalty, with some stats
Capt= When zhouev dies :P

5. Officers to contact=
Perb (ME! :D)-SO
Zhouevan -Captain
Fools- SO/First mate
Yargybob(Greenie man)- SO
Myshizzle- SO
Thanks so much for reading this, hop to have fun, do events and pilly with all who are considering on joinning!
Perb <3

Emerald Pilly/SMH runner
[Jan 31, 2012 6:23:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shvrurtmbrs7

1/ Jack sparrows barnacle
2/ 20% restock with option of giving 5% to flag for ships.
3/ Pillaging crew with some ships for all to use as long as you have an officer badge, and return the ships back to the island it was on and restocked.
4/ Everyone is an officer, ranks higher than that require time, and other things as well.
5/ Contact arrgylesox, theravedo, or saberspeed to join.

As long as you have an officer badge, you can use any of our crew use sloops that are fully stocked to run pillages.
ARRgylesox on emerald.
Atropos the island is dark, pay the rent :P lol Had to throw in a funny. =)
Support Response:
That's not even my island is it? who is Clio anyway? You got a point there, I should steal the island and take better care of it
[Jan 31, 2012 9:42:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

We are Tales from the Deep of the flag Jigsaw Tessellators. We are based on Admiral Island with many pillages in Stork - and soon, the Eastern end of Emerald!

Our crew cut is 18% (that's 82% to the jobbers) and we operate on Jobber's Delight to ensure the best pool of jobbers possible. Never fear! We have countermeasures to ensure that crewmates are well-paid, including direct promotion to pirate and +1 for unbadged members.

We are a hard-working crew that likes to pillage on a medium ship every day. You can join us there or start your own pillage once you have advanced! We love all activities, and you can find us on SMHs, pokering, or crafting away throughout the day. Several of us are hardcore memmers, and we have the Sage ocean memorized fully if you need to be charted anywhere.

Terms for promotion are easy. Play the puzzles you like and show some crew spirit, and you will make officer in no time. Show us trustworthiness and camaraderie, and you will advance far. We are a crew with open arms and we welcome pirates of all skill levels, nobody is judged harshly on their performance.

Our lovely captain is named Sedna. Our crack team of SOs is as follows: Booterken, Ljamethyst, Pheonixb, Phly, and Pingho. We would all be happy to see you in our crew. Fair winds!
Senior officer, Dynamite Residue.
Governor emeritus of Amity Island.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Feb 1, 2012 6:54:56 AM]
[Jan 31, 2012 10:07:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
BBK4Life

Ahoy Friends,

The crew El Cielo Azul is starting recruitment as of today.

El Cielo Azul has been around since the start of hunter and has been part of the Castigo Final and Castigo X flags.

After the retirement of the flag, the crew went dormant as well. But we are back :).

Crew goals:

*Achieve Illustrious/Imperial crew standing.
*Run very profitable Pillages/Ci's/SMh's etc.
*Educate newer pirates on diplomacy and officership.
*Provide new talents for the puzzling,politics and blockadescene.

Send a tell to Darksoul if you are interested in joining :)

El Cielo Azul- Castigo X
Darksoul
Monarch of the flag Castigo X
Blockade junkie since the feature was released :D
[Feb 1, 2012 1:06:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
b0nde00

I represent the crew, Incoherent Thoughts, of the flag Ghosts of the Deep. We are a bunch of old players with some good experience in the game yet still yearning to learn more. We are offering a Jobber's Delight system of shares, with 25% restocking cut. We are based on Gull Arch, extending to the badlands Osprey arch and the nearby desert arch, the Stork archipelago. In real life, most of us are Filipinos. It would be nice to have some pirates with the same timeline so poke us if your around that Asian archipelago too! But all pirates are welcome! :) We let the culture mix all the colors here, no racism!

All new crewbies can be promoted only up to Officer. Do not ask for promotion. Earn it. :)

Officers must know a bit of bnav and a bit of ship management. If a pirate wants to be officer, I will train you to be the meanest a good one.

FO's are trusted Officers. A graduate of Officehood (wth?). Must gain enough trust from the crew. Must show excellence and leadership capabilities. RESPONSIBLE.

SO's are most trusted crewbies. It is not asked. It is gained.

Contact Unwell or Foxyjhane or any online officer to join!

This crew is aiming:

- To be a family, bonded by glue a strong bonding substance.
- To be a crew that is excellent on what we want to do.
- To be a crew that bows to no one, only to itself.
- To be a crew that everyone knows of, yet, still humble behind its achievements.
- To be a crew that is governed by friendly and active pirates, willing to help each other.
- To be a crew who loves fun, laughter and flamingis enjoying the game so damn well.

What we can do for you?
- If you want to learn bnav, I can share you something you need to know!

- CI? Been there, Done a LOT of that! I can teach you a thing or two if you want to!

- We are always here for our crewbies, we never leave them out.

- Or, we can learn something from you too! Isn't it cute?

Well, that's all. If you need to now more. Call Send me a tell! It's U-n-w-e-l-l or just PM me here. Thank you.
Deadcode - Emerald

Eating ears since 1969
[Edit 1 times, last edit by b0nde00 at Feb 2, 2012 6:01:59 AM]
[Feb 2, 2012 4:16:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kennedhaahr

Warlords Reply to this Post

hi all... "WARLORDS" are activly recruiting new members... our core is the old core of Elite Vikings Of Freedom... but due to a change of activty and other personal stuff, a new crew was made...

our crew is made to gather up pirates that have the same interest for the cursed islands as we do. you don necesarily have to be able to run them, but being able to perform at a decent level is required in the crew.

uniting skilled cursed islands attackers, would benefit all sides.

The Warlord Ranking and training program...

To improve the skills of our lower ranking members We will monitor and help our warlords, deciding which puzzle to choose and how to get able to produce decent tokens. (read more about the ranking here) where ye can also find all needed info about our crew....

besides running the crew im having fun by creating websites for it, and pirates with skills and interest in that kind of activity are most welcome to help building a great help site for all emerald'ers to use...

our crew website is under construction but can be found at http://warlords.puzzlepirates.dk

and some of our genious guides can be found at the page in my tag.

hope to hear from many of ye. but no matter what. i hope ye will all enjoy our new ocean as much as i expect to do....
--- Vanhaahr ---

- THE HUNTER VIKING
- founding father and Captain of Warlords
- founding father and former captain of EVOF
- founding father and former monarch of ygdrasill.

http://warlords.puzzlepirates.dk (Warlords crew website)
Http//p
[Feb 2, 2012 9:59:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://EVOF.puzzlepirates.dk [Link]  Go to top 
LisaKayeLA

Debauchery at Sea Reply to this Post

Debauchery at Sea

Ahoy mates!

I am currently recruiting active pirates to join my crew. Must have a willingness to get along with others (hahahaha we love to pick on each other).

Personally I love SMHs and my parlor badge dusts before it gets used.

If you'd like to join us, please find an officer ingame or PM me here.
Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Queen Pea's Nuts

Here's to wishing there was a mute button on the forums!

You can't believe everything you read.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by LisaKayeLA at Feb 7, 2012 3:03:52 PM]
[Feb 7, 2012 3:01:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tjgreene

EDIT:

As I cannot keep up with all the tells (I'm very glad to have recieved) If you could please send me a message(pm) here on forum with your IGN and crew/flag name so I can organize the options. I have heard from at least 7-8 within 6 hours of this post!! yah!

Black Crusade is a small group of people who have played since 2007. We are based on Aim of the former Hunter Ocean of the Orion Archipeligeo, now Emerald. We are about to choose a bigger flag to join and need members as pirates officers and eventually FO's and another SO. We prefer an experienced player fairly decent at the shipboard puzzles for Officers although if you have a ship you will be an Officer automatically so you can use it. FO status will be given to those who are with use a while and we see are trying to help our crew grow. Our crew of a handful of people are all adults that love to relax by running stalls, pillaging and running supplies for stalls and trade runs primarily. We do things as a crew generally speaking, but each of us has our own favorite thing to do with our pirate time. If interested in joining as pirate immediately just to try us out we welcome you to! If you are a new player we are more than willing to share the knowledge we have accrued during our pirating lives and if we cant answer a question, we will find someone that can. We ask our members to be respectful of not only other members, but all players. It's common courtesy and manners. We love to laugh and scheme! Warning...Our crew is primarily adults so our actions reflect that! ie: Real life comes first!

We divide Jobbers Delight

Send tell to Rendex, Hollyd or tjgreene to join!
Tjgreene - Hunter Ocean (tjgreen on sage) (tjgreene on malachite)
Captain - Alpha Hunters
King of the Flag - Hunters Alliance
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tjgreene at Feb 9, 2012 4:44:44 AM]
[Feb 8, 2012 11:08:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    joshmbsc83 [Link]  Go to top 
Locan6

Hello all, the crew Waking the Fallen is recruiting, we're brand new and looking for active members to help get us populated and ready to cade. We currently sport a Jobbers Delight pay divide, with 30% restock. We intend to Pillage, as well as PVP, and are currently based in Orion for the most access. We currently promote based on both Trust and Activity within the crew, and Dormant members are stripped down to lower ranks.

Locan is the Captain, you can contact him, if he is unavailable please contact Dressedinred, or any of the other online officers in the crew.

We will be making our own Flag (Which will be a Non-negotiating Cade Flag).
Locan on Hunter Emerald Ocean

Want an avatar like mine? PM Me!
[Feb 12, 2012 12:27:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Jedialexw    Aquzen [Link]  Go to top 
sonnyv

Dirait-On Reply to this Post

1) Crew: "Dirait-On "
Flag: "No Quarter Given"
Arch: "Orion" (based on Aimuari)
2) 90% Jobbers Delight
3) we are mainly about having fun ^.^ pillies and random hide and seek games. and not to mention events weekly or biweekly!!!
Send a /tell to Choirman in game or PM me ^.^
Choirman on Emerald
[Edit 3 times, last edit by sonnyv at Feb 24, 2012 3:17:28 PM]
[Feb 13, 2012 3:57:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ubernova

Team Kenya is recruiting. I'm not good at writing long repetitive posts, PM me if you would like to join.
Bowser
[Feb 19, 2012 5:52:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
5thousand

Frontline is currently recruiting!

Automatic pirate! Officer if ye have the requirements!

We are a fun and friendly crew that runs pillages regularly. We are active and looking to increase in numbers.

Contact me, the captain, or any online officer to join!
Fivethousand of Emerald and Meridian

[Feb 20, 2012 1:20:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lisatje2

Quotidian Idiosyncrasy is looking for ambitious and social pirates to join the freshly made crew.
Currently not in a flag, still deciding if I'm going for joining a flag, or making my own.
Division of the booty is Jobbers Delight, with 10% restocking cut.
I'm aiming for pillaging, foraging and gem runs.
Promotion is based on trust and experience and is decided by me.
You can send me a /tell in game. That's /tell Lovelygirly.

Thanks for reading.
Emerald: Lovelygirly
Meridian: Lovelies
[Feb 22, 2012 6:35:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://twerpsel.tumblr.com [Link]  Go to top 
Artof_Murder

The Conglomerate Reply to this Post

The Conglomerate is seeking members to pillage the high seas! We are based in Gull until I bother with memming the Hunter side, and I have unlocked boats from sloop to WF ready for action in this archipelago!

I am currently looking for any position from Pirate to Fleet Officer, depending greatly on: Stats, whether I already know you or of you, and whether or not you have boats. I work a bit backwards in that way - if you have your own boat to use, you may only be given Officer. If you need to use mine, you may be given Fleet Officer. My boats are unstocked for good reason and sometimes it's a hassle to have to unstock boats for my officers. Just ask me about your rank when you inquire :)

I keep the jobber cut at 70% on most days and periodically change it to 85/90/95/100 depending on the day.

I run a very unconventional crew, and in this way I believe we are the absolute most fun!

Send me a tell when I am online if you'd like to join or have any questions for me, I'd be happy to answer them!

-GB
Gamebug(IO) of Emerald.
Captain, SO, FO and CP of The Conglomerate.

Castor tells ye, "I'd go get some sleep!"
"Yay for unexpected gifts in yer booty!" -Hera
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Artof_Murder at Feb 23, 2012 10:54:44 PM]
[Feb 23, 2012 10:52:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jevil

The Return of the Revenge of Captain Jevil and the Crimson Hats Reply to this Post

The Crimson Hats are calling for all Capable Pirates and Officers.

Those interested should Seek out Captain Jevil From 8:35 to 10:45 AM Eastern Time, and then some time after 2:00 PM, again Eastern Time, Mondays wensdays and Fridays.

Tues and Thurs, after 2:00.
Öh no, He's back...

Emerald Ocean will never be the same after this.
[Feb 26, 2012 11:09:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://evil-jevil.deviantart.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
kabir144

Unseen Riot is a crew looking for supportive and productive members!

1. Crew Name: Unseen Riot
Flag Name: Danger Zone and based in the Orion and Gull Archs

2. Jobbers Delight 10% Restocking

3. We pillage, SMH, and Flot! :D

4. Promotion: Please check our crew Extended Public Statement

5. Contacts: Duders and Kabit or any Officer in crew

We plan to have fun and enjoy the game!
Kabit Huntard Emeraldian

Amazing Avvy by Cattrin
[Edit 2 times, last edit by kabir144 at May 1, 2012 2:03:49 PM]
[Mar 7, 2012 1:02:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Joshranlive

1/ Far From Famous of canis
2/jobbers delight 10% restock
3/Pillying and hopefully soon SMH,HS,CI,CIT and FLOT
4/listed in public statement/description
5/ contact me in game or pm me please :)
[Mar 13, 2012 10:11:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tjgreene

Crew Name: Alpha Hunters:
VERY Small crew atm until summer hits and we all have more time to play more
Located in the Orion Arch on the Old Hunter Side of Emerald.
We are seeking pirates for ranks Officer down to start, and need a few FOs in the next few weeks after we get to know you some.
Our crew focuses on...Having fun and being laid back. I myself prefer to pillage, SMH or run my stalls. Some of us are into foraging, some labor, some pillies and ofc some of us want to play cards now and again.

We are looking for pirates that dont only play cards but actively puzzle on voyages of any type. We need people that have common courtesy and know to ask PTB before ship hopping.
Need people that are drama free and want to meet new friends and have fun making as much poez as possible. We love to help each other out on running foragables or materials to stalls, as well as crew pillages. Once we get more members we will be doing CI trips and more but definately need more members first.

If interested in an Adult group of gamers, who don't do drama, send a tell to one of us!!

Tjgreene, Rendex, Leynara or Hollyd

I just made this crew as it was the crew name I used back in '06 or '07 when we all started playing. Remember us from Hunter? Originally we broke off of Omega from the Flag Omega's Shadow!!
Tjgreene - Hunter Ocean (tjgreen on sage) (tjgreene on malachite)
Captain - Alpha Hunters
King of the Flag - Hunters Alliance
[Mar 16, 2012 7:49:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    joshmbsc83 [Link]  Go to top 
lastfarewell

Job Here is seeking new members!

We're a close-knit crew that has very experienced core members and are looking for hardcore experienced pirates, greenies, and everyone in between to join our ranks.

Benefits of being in Job Here:

- Boats to pillage/smh with
-Experienced crew mates with a desire to teach you new things
-Part of a kade active flag
-Baked Goods.

If you are interested contact Lissanna, Mainsail, or Peddles in game.
Lissanna of Sage
QUEEN of Illium Eternae
I type in run-on sentences :)

Dwizzles tells ye, "guys have weiners. girls have not weiners"
Dwizzles tells ye, "its not that hard of a concept"
[Mar 19, 2012 9:06:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texasborn

1/ We are Titan's Rebirth , of the flag Golden Destiny , mostly based in the Ursa arch

2/ Our divison of booty and crew cut is 20% and Jobber's Delight. We also have ships available for crew use.

3/ Our basic aims consist of all things piratey (pillage, trade, forage etc.)

4/ Rank / Promotion
Cabin Person: Reserved for punishment. If you find yourself with this rank, it?s not good.
Pirate: Just ask, it?s yours
Officer: I want solids and broads in the ship duty puzzles. (Sail or rig) (no dnav required) I will not make bnav a requirement for O, but you can not run pillies until your bnav is solid and you've been through our training. (There will now be a 30 day probation period for all new officers)
Fleet Officer: Must have crew loyalty and trust.
Senior Officer: This will be given when the I feel you are ready. Leadership is very important. As an SO, you are my eyes and ears when I am not online.

5/ Please contact any officer if interested in joining.
Texasborn
Captain of Titan's Rebirth
Monarch of Golden Destiny
Tex's music box
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Texasborn at Apr 1, 2012 9:20:15 PM]
[Apr 1, 2012 9:17:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Refurkey

Ahoy mates,

We are crew Sea Sand Sun a member of flag Summer Attack.

If you want to join active and talkative crew we welcome you.

Check our name in game and read public statement.

Contact to any officer if you want to be member of our funny crew.
(also buying crews for merge find Furkeyno in game)

Thank you for attention... <3
Furkeyno/Jobsummer/Antalyaspor on Emerald/Sage Ocean
Captain of the crew Sea Sand Sun
King of the flag Proud To Love

Dendrobia tells ye, "hey there! Looks like my little Furkey is all grown up!"
Dendrobia tells ye, "<3"
[Apr 16, 2012 5:07:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dalnoth

Virtute is recruiting again, membership by reference only. If you want to join send me a tell in game and we can get to know each other!
Big D
Novo tells ye, "Howtie removed me as a manager from her tailor, my wager swordfighting career is over :(."
[Apr 18, 2012 2:45:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Virtute is recruiting again, membership by reference only. If you want to join send me a tell in game and we can get to know each other!

Out of curiosity (I'm happy with my present situation), how active are you planning on being? Irregular voyaging, regular voyaging, non-stop voyaging, or ruling the oceans again?
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Apr 18, 2012 3:31:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dalnoth

We want to be very active, As far as particular activity im sure it will be a healthy mix of Atlantis/Carousing/Blockading/War like we use to be.
Big D
Novo tells ye, "Howtie removed me as a manager from her tailor, my wager swordfighting career is over :(."
[Apr 18, 2012 3:40:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
Jevil

After two weeks of Finals, Captain Jevil of the Crimson Hats is seeking new blood for his weathered Veins!
Interested parties should seek out Captain Jevil or his Chief Lieutennant, Grumbler.

We're an Irregular lot based out of the Gull Archiaplagio, in our Stateley Crew Hall on Admiral Island, however we aspire to have a presence Hunter Side as well. We Pillage occasionally, and Pride ourselves as dependable, reliable Jobbers/Mercenaries.

Recruitment is fairly straightforward; if you have a Vessel, you qualify for Officer.

For more information, seek out Captain Jevil in the usual haunts.
Öh no, He's back...

Emerald Ocean will never be the same after this.
[May 3, 2012 5:35:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://evil-jevil.deviantart.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 98   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates