• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 44
Posts: 44   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
This topic has been viewed 28318 times and has 43 replies Next Thread
jnb12

Crews seeking Pirates Reply to this Post

Ahoy mates, this is Hamilton to bring you a public service announcement. We have here in the latest news on Cerulean ocean that the infamous crew, Pink Panthers is once again fully functional and sailing the oceans wide! I even heard the other day we loaded a Junk Cit run and were succesful and made out like bandits! If you want in on this action please contact the Captain Hamilton, or one of the Senior Officers in the crew.

Why should you join Pink Panthers? You should join because we are a active daily crew in an active flag! We love to Kraken, "Cit run" ohhh yeaa i said that! And we'll even bring out the Sloop and War Brig for a classic pillage once in a while. We have some awesome event ideas and even better plans but involve the help of some awesome, eager, trouble seeking pirates!

Why do we want you to join Pink Panthers? We want you to come join the Pink Panthers because this is an interactive game with a lot of different types of people. We want to play the game with anyone and everyone that sees the game as just a game. It's not a buisness and it's not your home, it's a place to get away from the madness and become sane from the daily struggles of the real world. I believe our crew can provide that with the foundation it was once built on!

How do you achieve ranks in Pink Panthers?

Cabin Boy - You are a unsubscribed pirate just looking for fun and to sail the seas! Just join and you will obtain this rank!

Pirate - If you want to obtain the rank of Pirate, you must subscribe to the game of Puzzle Pirates and once you do that, you will become a Pirate!

Officer - Once you have sailed around with us on a few voyages and are a subscribed pirate. We will see fit to give you a promotion to Officer! In order to fulfill the duty of an officer completely, you must obtain some sort of a Ship and be able to sail it, which means having charts, being able to stock a ship, ect. We will have Officer training and will be online to help any new comers with any questions and help they need.

Fleet Officer - After awhile of sailing as a Officer and we see that we can trust you as a Officer and be a good steward for the crew Pink Panthers. With this great responsibility of trust and care for jobbers, we will promote you to the rank of Fleet Officer.

Senior Officer - The rank of Senior Officer is second to none in the crew besides Captain. We will have to have 100% trust and faith in you that if a crew member or another pirate on the ocean needs help, we know that you can fulfill this duty. This involves Officer Training and being involved in a lot of the crew activities.

Captain - Sorry lads, this role is filled by the one and only Hamilton.

We know our crew will not be for everyone and that is fine by us. Just ask yourself if you want to have fun and be away from all of the Drama? Or be on the side that starts all of the drama? We are looking to have fun and sail the seas as we did 7-10 years ago on the wonderful ocean of Cobalt! Please consider having fun with us and atleast give us a chance on one of our local runs! Thanks and Cheers mates!
----------------------------------------
Because gunning is the only station on a boat.

Forever a Cobaltian.
Hamilton.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by jnb12 at Mar 10, 2015 7:54:22 PM]
[Mar 10, 2015 7:51:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
audra_pie

Re: Crews seeking Pirates Reply to this Post

The Ravishing Raiders

We are a small crew trying to grow large. We belong to a growing flag called The Black Fleet. I, myself have been with puzzle pirates for nine years, and try to learn all the ins and outs of the game. We pillage often (just about every night) and I am on most of the day! (cause I have no life:()

We are always accepting new members! Our pay rate is Jobbers Delight (because jobbers are very important to us too). However, if you are with the crew you will get many opportunities to learn and make lots of PoE with us!

As long as you are a subscriber I am willing to make you a Pirate rank. Come pilly with us and show us that you are interested in learning and playing and I will make you an officer (I have many unlocked ships which I let my officers practice with).

Once you have learned all the basics of an officer role, and can manage a pilly by yourself I will make you a fleet officer! Be an active member in our crew and prove that your willing to stick with us and you can be a senior officer. (I might even buy ye a boat ;))

We are based in the diamond archipelago, however we have ships and pirates all over the map.

You can send a tell in game to either Myself, (Narcisa), or Jubileeinka. We'd love to have you as a part of our crew and look forward to pirating with you!
*Narcisa*
Cerulean Ocean Extraordinaire
[Aug 27, 2015 10:50:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/little_pink_sock    Strawnillam95 [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Defiantly Deviant is looking for new crewbies!

Crew:
Divergent
, Divergent is an Adult Crew with adult sense of humor. We enjoy poking each other and laughing it off.

Divison of booty and crew cut:
20% restock, even

Basic aims of crew:

We trade a lot, we are big on shoppes (we own, we share, we find...all we ask for is will to work for your goals) and crafts but we also enjoy pillaging and Ci. We can help you move from your own stall to a shoppe, we like booming the economy of Cerulean.

We will love to get a new navver to run NB with us, we have hundreds of ships to play with. (Me especially lol also stock...I just need a new naver )

Terms for promotion: Join as Pirate, prove your skills and be promoted to officer , then Up to SO!

To Majorjr and in general : I do not need slaves for trade runs, I am happy to outfit my flag with their own business. Can you ever not be offensive? Or is it just not in your nature to be kind ?

To contact us please PM me or find Auraluna or Daringdave in game. (Divergent's First Mate) or Papaloons . Thank you!

Auraluna Queen of Defiantly Deviant
Parley Good Manners enthusiast.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Auraluna at Mar 22, 2016 10:57:48 PM]
[Mar 22, 2016 10:01:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Operation Stagnation is recruiting!

We are a fun loving crew, part of a large network of pirates in the flag, Babylon! We are accepting and loving of pirates from all backgrounds and playstyles!

Prefer to just docktart, we'll still love you!
Enjoy SMH, such as CI, kraken, and Atlantis? We do them as frequently as time permits!
Pillaging, you bet we do that too!
Shoppekeeping is also an area of our expertise, we'll help you get your merchant feet set!
Don't forget blockading! Babylon, and this crew as an extension is very active in the blockade scene! If you want to learn to navigate in a blockade, or manage an island, this is the crew and flag for you!

Contact Majorjr for more information!

P.S. We don't need slaves for running commodities.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Mar 22, 2016 9:19:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gorillabuddy

Why do I feel like you wrote that just for the PS at the end?
Pliskin of Cerulean

[Mar 22, 2016 10:58:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

That P.S sounds terribly offensive to me...but considering Majorjr has gone as far as to try to pull me in a fight via bazaar bidding...I'm just proud he cares so much about my whereabouts.

I do not enslave people, and I do 90% of my own trade routes. Bring one of my REAL crewbies that says I have abused their fortune not make them richer. One.

Some people don't like my personality, that's fine. Business wise, I have made many pirates rich. And I flag and keep those that I care about, simple as pie.
[Mar 22, 2016 11:05:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Wut. You really love to make things about yourself when they have no connection to you. I just want some new crewmates. However, enjoy your self propagation!

But for barnacles and fun, last year, I distributed 60,000,000 in personal funds via blockades and other means, so I guess wealth, right?
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by farmboy236 at Mar 23, 2016 12:12:39 AM]
[Mar 23, 2016 12:03:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Wut. You really love to make things about yourself when they have no connection to you. I just want some new crewmates. However, enjoy your self propagation!

But for barnacles and fun, last year, I distributed 60,000,000 in personal funds via blockades and other means, so I guess wealth, right?

No one questions your wealth sir. And this thread has rules about it being a place to announce your crew not to try and start fights. Just saying, can you cool it?
[Mar 23, 2016 12:46:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Cool what? My desire to recruit crewmates? I'm sorry, but your personal feelings aren't to be discussed here, make a separate thread. Recruiting for Operation Stagnation.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Mar 23, 2016 12:51:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mackmorrison

/me suggests the OMs pin a "Crews seeking Drama" thread.
Mrm on Cerulean

Now more unpredictable than ever.

[Mar 23, 2016 1:19:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

In all seriousness, when an OM/mod has some time, can all posts in here that are more than 1 year (or 6 months?) old, get deleted? As well as the non-advertisements?
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Mar 23, 2016 1:04:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
OtherJenny

In all seriousness, when an OM/mod has some time, can all posts in here that are more than 1 year (or 6 months?) old, get deleted? As well as the non-advertisements?

Most of your treads then :D nice one Maj
UK based so on GMT Time, but Happy to log on @ Silly O Clock for Trades.
Happy to FREE chart Polite Pirates
[Mar 23, 2016 11:30:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

"all posts in here" refers to all posts within this thread, not all posts within the Cerulean Parley sub-board.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Mar 24, 2016 11:47:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
ScurvySpence

QXN stole a few 40k worth of stock and poe from my open ships. He's been reported and barred from my crew. Do not let him join your crew if you want yer stock to remain in yer holds. Consider this yer warning. Not sure if he's on Eme or not. It's disappointing in the reaffirmation that I still can not trust but a few people. Said it was his little brother, but that is no excuse either way. I couldn't care less about the poe. I don't consider it too heavy a loss. I care about whether or not he takes advantage of anyone else. Ugh.
phylocyben on subs AND dubs
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ScurvySpence at Jan 24, 2017 2:56:01 AM]
[Jan 24, 2017 2:50:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 44   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates