• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 44
Posts: 44   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
This topic has been viewed 29921 times and has 43 replies Next Thread
Demeter
OceanMaster

Crews seeking Pirates Reply to this Post

This be the thread where erstwhile crews can post notices for recruitment.
It will work best if everyone follows these simple posting guidelines:

1/ Name of Crew, Flag if applicable, and what Arch you are based in
2/ Divison of booty and crew cut
3/ Basic aims of crew (pillage, trade, forage etc.)
4/ Terms for promotion
5/ Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining.

Also, keep the thread bare of anything other than recruitment posts. This should be a thread where a crewless pirate can easily scroll through crews looking to hire without having to read through pages of comments on whether someone's crew cut is too high. If you have any questions, please PM the person who posted rather than reply here, as other posts will be removed.

To find any of the crews here ingame type "/cwho crewname" then you can see who's online to ask about joining.

Old posts may be split out and sent to Davy Jones' Locker.
----------------------------------------
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Jan 24, 2012 2:18:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

Re: Crews seeking Pirates Reply to this Post

Time travel is looking for many many people, from cobalt and midnight! we are based in the cobalt area though.
We love to pillage and CI, Lanty etc and i'll have a foraging ship up occasionally!
To promote in Time Travel:
Cabin person: If you aren't subbed, or if I'm joking around I might "accidentally" make you CP tehehe. Or as punishment.
Pirate: if you are subbed but don't have stats or a ship.
Officer, Own a ship and have Narrow+ Bnav.
Fleet Officer: same as officer, But you must also have broad Bnav, and have trust of the captain (Me!)
Senior Officer: full trust of the captain.
Captain: You're dreaming.

Contact me (Minutes) or Ainsle if you would like to join :3
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[Jan 31, 2012 4:04:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Perambulator

Sharpened Spokes are looking for new crew members. Hit me up in game, or PM me on here if you want to sign up.

Look up promotion info in game...If you don't know how to look up my crew info in game...don't bother asking to join.
Perambulator

Captain of Sharpened Spokes
King of Perambulation
Cerulean Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Perambulator at Jan 31, 2012 5:17:37 PM]
[Jan 31, 2012 5:17:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

We are always looking for new members - whether experienced pirates or not .. please read our public crew statement, paying particular attention to the warning, and if you feel our particular brand of madness is something you can live with, contact me or any Senior Officer to join the fun!
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Jan 31, 2012 5:52:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PracticalM

The Mad Mutineers are always happy to have pirates interested in joining.

We sail mostly in the evenings pirate time, pillaging, exploring CIs, attacking flotillas, and heading into Haunted Seas and Atlantis.

Come sail with us on our two drink minimum (no maximum) mojito pillages!
Silverstache
Prince of Otherworld
Senior Officer and Drunk of Mad Mutineers
[Feb 1, 2012 2:34:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
omegadyn

The crew Imperial Golden Dragons of the flag Bipolar, wishes to extend it's arms and olive branches to any mature pirate (green or yellow) if they would be interested in joining. We have a diverse crew base, of carousers, pillagers, blockaders, foragers and merchants mainly, with a few of the sea monster types mixed in with as well.

We split the booty evenly with a 30% ship restock.

Terms of promotions are mostly based on a per person basis except for Pirate is automatic for subscribers and officer isn't far behind that.

If interested in joining, Contact Omegadyn or any other online Imperial Golden Dragons officer (/cw Imperial Golden Dragons)
Omegadyn

Cronus says, "Luck is always better than having a clue."
[Feb 4, 2012 1:20:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smartysmoker

We are: "For Noobs" in the Flag "Blackstar"
2/ Even, 25% goes to restocking
3/ We do everything, we do try to give new pirates a good and friendly environment (a lot of crews do not like new pirates from my experience)
4/ Call me crazy but if I or other SO's trust you it is pretty easy rank up, I do not care about stats.
Cabin person: just ask
Pirate: have Sub
Officer: go through officer training and have sub
Fleet Officer: We ( some of the SO's and I) trust you to not steal and not to cause drama
Senior officer: I and my main SO's trust you and you display a drama free and noob friendly attitude. (With me it is possible to be SO and still be what some would consider noobs)
5/ Happyjoey (me), Ambrygold, Heroicninja, Soloxdd, or any SO
Happyjoey Cerulean (Cobalt native),
Captain of "For Noobs" (The Best Crew in the Ocean) =p,
and King of "Knee Deep"
[Feb 15, 2012 1:56:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devinski

Young and the Restless of the flag As The World Burns wants you!
*points*

We are a very new and still quite small crew in a new and small flag.
The cuts are even with 25% for restocking.

Like I said we are just starting out so there is plenty of room to contribute and grow. If you're looking to make an imprint and help craft a crew/flag from the ground up this crew is for you.

I'm looking for both new pirates to mold, teach and help where I can as well as more seasoned pirates who can assist in leading the crew. I love to pillage and do so quite often, as well as many expeditions (usually a couple decent Viking runs a week).

If you are a landlubber do not fret! I am a docktart and sf junkie myself and personnally would love some more docktarts. Docktarting on Heph way back are probably my fondest memories.

Promotion to officer is pretty relaxed, if you own your own ship and are a respectful, polite and eager pirate then ye won't be denied the fun of sailing your own ship. To progress above officer will come after it has been shown that you are a reliable officer.

Send me, Alcar, a tell in game if you have any more questions or if you are interested!
Alcar on Cerulean
Captain of Young and the Reckless
Alcy baby
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Devinski at Mar 22, 2012 4:38:42 PM]
[Mar 22, 2012 4:31:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
butlert23

Cerulean Moonlighters
of the Flag Twisted are currently looking for pirates that would be interested in joining our crew :)

We would prefer main pirates but if you do keep your alt somewhat active we would be ok with that to :)
We already have a fair number of merchants in crew (5 shipyards) and a complete set of flag shops on Eta.
Pirates of all skill levels are welcome. We would like to gain some active b-navers that run a few pillages, SMHs or expos a week.
We are preparing to blockade in the next few weeks and would welcome pirates with experiance in any of the rolls.

Terms for promotion; Your rank will be determined by the current SO's and Captain based on Trust and experience.

Please contact myself or any of our Officers if your interested in joining.

To find us ingame type "/cwho Cerulean Moonlighters" then you can see who's online and ask about joining.

Spearhalk, Swoon, Lovelie, Okie

[Edit 1 times, last edit by butlert23 at Apr 14, 2012 10:24:18 PM]
[Apr 14, 2012 10:22:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dangerdann

The long running crew The Trespassers are rebuilding and looking for any pirates, new or experienced, to join our crew.

The Trespassers were formed in 2006, and since then have been part of the flags Midnight Armada, Water Sleeps, Capsized and now For Glory or Honour. The crew were ranked #1 crew in the Midnight Ocean on plenty of occasions over the years and once were formed of over 130 mates.

The crew have now been revived and are back to Celebrated and are looking to find its former glory.

82% Even
Pillaging/Flotillas/SMHs

Looking for experienced Officers to run pillies, and for new pirates and cabins to help find their full potential and work their way up the Trespassers ladder.

If you are interested, please PM me, or find me or Salinn in game!
Dangerdann on Cerulean/Emerald
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 
And on the stage steps yet another puppet ../ cues Dann sing it !

[Apr 18, 2012 11:12:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wwarriorwolf

Davey Jones Revenge looking for good pirates to join us in pillages foraging CITS and Floatillas we need trustworthy Pirates to sail with us we are located in the Midnight location Diamond Arch we are great people to play with and we respect all pirates we have meny ships to go out with we are in the flag Royal First Class Airmen and the flag works together in all pillages with the flag and the crew if you are not subed then you are cabin person if you are you got these requirements

Pirate: Subed Pirate
Officer: own atleast 1 ship
Fleet Officer: Trust in the crew with atleast 1 ship
Senior Officer: Alot of trust with me and my other Senior Officers
Captain: Keep Dreaming

If you are interested contact Undretaker(captain), Terran(1st Officer) or Tommylad(2nd officer in command)
~~~~~~~~~~Undretaker Captain of Davie Jones Revenge Prince of Blackstar on Cerulean Ocean~~~~~~~~~~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Wwarriorwolf at Apr 19, 2012 11:06:26 PM]
[Apr 19, 2012 10:59:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
laramy

The crew iRum is seeking new pirates!

This be a new crew in the ocean. However I, Laramy, is an old salt and been around since 2004! I wish to dedicate this crew to the best puzzle ever known to pirates: Distilling and the element no pillagers shall live without: Rum. I love pillaging and there will be plenty of it once we have mates to plunder the high seas!

1/ There is no set promotion structure as of yet until the crew have gained a core base.
2/ The cut is set to favor jobbers for now and will likely turn even or crew loyalty.
3/ Aim: flooding the ocean with Rum and... pillage!
4/ The main distilling stall is set in Jet, so this would be our base for now.
5/ PM Laramy for interest in joining the ranks.

Come join the ranks of iRum and simply have fun!
Laramy,
Captain of iRum.
Leader of the Rum Cartel.
[Jun 4, 2012 8:22:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Crew name is Gods of War and flys the flag Tyranny.

Ship restocking: 25 %, and currently the booty shares are set to Jobbers Delight.

This crew does a bit of everything, we pillage and trade and forage! While we aren't doing one of those three we are often found at various parlor tables.

Ranks
Cabin Person - Join the crew
Pirate - Become a subscriber and you can be promoted to pirate
Officer - You must be trained by a Senior Officer or the Captain in the art of running a ship. Although it would be nice if you owned a ship, it is not essential
Fleet Officer - Have been an officer for a period, and be trusted by your fellow crew members and the Captain
Senior Officer - This is the Captain's decision, if you are worthy!

This crew is more run on trust rather than stats, although stats help. If your looking to be promoted to FO or SO instantly its likely not to happen. Certain exceptions are made.

Ye are welcome to contact any officer, but preferably contact me, the captain, or one of my SO's to join.

Other Information

We have a crew hall which is open to all crew members. It is located on Beta Island, and the flag hall is located on Jubilee Island!
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Sep 12, 2012 12:02:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
icelord161

Ship restocking: 25 %, and currently the booty shares are set to Jobbers Delight.

This crew does a bit of everything, we pillage and trade and forage! While we aren't doing one of those three we are often found at various parlor tables.

Ranks
Officer - You must be trained by a Senior Officer or the Captain in the art of running a ship. Although it would be nice if you owned a ship, it is not essential
Fleet Officer - Have been an officer for a period, and be trusted by your fellow crew members and the Captain

This crew is more run on trust rather than stats, although stats help. If your looking to be promoted to FO or SO instantly its likely not to happen. Certain exceptions are made.

Ye are welcome to contact any officer, but preferably contact me, the captain, or one of my SO's to join.

Other Information

We have a crew hall which is open to all crew members. It is located on Beta Island, and the flag hall is located on Jubilee Island!

Can I join?
-Zarchi
-King of Universe A
[Sep 12, 2012 7:20:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Ranks

Other Information

Can I join?

I regret to inform you that we took a vote, and you are full of suck.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Sep 12, 2012 8:08:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Voidrix00

Unquenchable Fury is recruting once again, flying under the flag Universe A.

Our crew divides and voting are: Even, 25% restock and Autocratic. We're a bit of anything crew, founded several years back. We died down and peeked a few times, but it's time we woke things up again in the crew. The crew doesn't run that many ships but the flag, and UF's exsisting crew-member's hearties do, so if theres a run, you'll know about it! In regards to promotion with the crew;

Cabin person: Join,
Pirate: Join, Subbed,
Officer: Show understanding of the game through puzzle standings & experience,
Fleet Officer: Same as officer but with the trust of the captain and other SOs,
Senior Officer: Key people within the crew, show commitment and the want to be in the crew.

If you would like anymore specific information or to join, contact Voidrix. (If you cannot find me poke Backside and she can get hold of me)

p.s. Side note, PvP is encouraged within the crew.
Voidrix (All oceans)
Captain of Unquenchable Fury and Prince of Universe A .
Owns the largest collection of Guys on Cerulean.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Voidrix00 at Sep 19, 2012 2:43:58 PM]
[Sep 19, 2012 2:41:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Varethrion

-Basic Information:

Crew Name: Highwind
Flag Name: Deligati
Captain Name: Varethrion
Rule Type: Autocratic

We currently have 19 Members.

-Booty Information

We have set regular Booty-Cut as %25 for Restock and rest for the Crew. Since we are making daily pillages I think your pockets will be fileld well enough.

-Crew Information and Aims

We have been created agains corruption in crews of Cerulean Ocean. We belive pirates needs to be free and do what ever they wish. We are doing daily pillages to keep our members pockets full and we want them to archieve what they aim for with our aid.

-Ranks

Cabin Person: Member without subscription, if this person decides to buy a Subscription he will be promoted to Pirate, if he has egible stats for running a pillage and if he is also in crew for a long time he will be promoted to Officer Rank if his superiors trust him.
Pirate: Member with subscription. When a subscriber joins the crew he/she will take this rank no matter what stats they have.
Officer:Officers are pillage runners and important members of crew. They need to have Leader spirit and they need to have good enough stats to run pillages. They also need to have a ship to take this rank.
Fleet Officer: Fleet Officers are highest rank a member can raise. To become a FO, FO Nominee must show he is different and egible to do better job then other Officers while he/she is in Officer rank. He also needs to be known well by Captain to obtain this rank.
Senior Officer: Senior Officers are one of the Leadership Ranks. They do not have any access to Crew Mechanics but they have Word right to speak before Captain takes a action. Since Captain consults them before he takes important decisions about Crew, they need to be realy trusted and experienced people. They will be hand picked by Captain. (PS: SO's include other crews captains who have merged with Highwind.)
Captain: Captain is Lantern Keeper and Way-Shower of Highwind. He aims haven for his crew and he serves in hell.

-Contact Information:

If you are from Europe we want you to Contact with Captain. If you are from America we want you to Contact with First Mate. Names can be found below.

We are specialy looking for people from Europe.

Captain: Varethrion
First Mate: Rampazzo
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Varethrion at Oct 5, 2012 6:35:19 AM]
[Oct 5, 2012 6:34:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
icelord161

The crew, Empty Planet, under the flag, Universe A, is now recruiting!

Why Choose Empty Planet?
The crew currently offers daily voyages, whether it be Citadel runs, Cursed Isles trips, Ruby pillages, PvP's or other fun activities. We are under a blockade active flag, looking for more mates who wish to stir up some fun in the blockade world, with more blockades happening very soon! Alongside of blockades, there will be flag run events on a fairly regular basis as well.

We also offer a friendly, social atmosphere, with mates who log on daily and run things together. We also are willing to help players learn new aspects of the game they haven't tried, and help the group grow as a whole. We also have a Stately Crew Hall on Turtle Island, with game tables, and other furnishings. If we reach ideal numbers in crew, some small in-crew/flag events will be held as well, such as tournaments, bake-offs, parties, etc.

Ranks are as follows,
-Cabin Person: Just join.
-Pirate: Subscribe.
-Officer: Basic knowledge of game mechanics/running things.
-Fleet Officer: Same as O, but with trust of crew.
-Senior Officer: Same as FO, but with vote of Captain & other SO's.

If you're interested in joining, or have any questions, contact any senior officer, or above, about joining our team today!
-Zarchi
-King of Universe A
[Edit 2 times, last edit by icelord161 at Oct 18, 2012 12:00:30 AM]
[Oct 14, 2012 10:23:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vampiratetim

Crew: Silvana
Flag: Last Exile
Captain and Monarch: Donutgrrl

Silvana and Last Exile are based out of Kirin Island in the Jade arch on the Cobalt side of the ocean. However, we sail everywhere.

Division is Even and Ship Restocking is set at 20%.

Silvana is a laidback crew that is set on having fun, and we would like to extend an invite to everyone to come have fun with us. Whether you like to hunt the seas for monsters, pillage to your heart?s content, labor away in the shops, or are just a land lubber wanting to make some poe at the inn, we want to see you on our crew. So, if you are looking to have fun, come check out our crew and see if Silvana is the right home for you!

Promotions are as follows:

Pirate ? Subscribe.

Officer - Mates with prior Officer Experience (usually passing the rank of Pirate) and mates that have begun their training process will be given this rank.

Fleet Officer - Extended period of time in the crew and is trusted enough to hold this rank. We look fer mates that are active, helpful, mature, and show an interest in moving forward.

Senior Officer - These are mates handpicked by the Captain. They must be completely trusted by all of the other SO's as well.

Captain ? Will be selected from the Senior Officers by Donutgrrl if she needs to step down.

To join, contact:
Captain: Donutgrrl
Senior Officers:
Dreww
Flax
Mackiemags
Rageaholic
Sugarshack
Vampiratetim

You can also ask any officer in Silvana in-game to join.
Vampiratetim - SO of Silvana
Real men wear KILTS!!!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by vampiratetim at Nov 7, 2012 10:00:20 AM]
[Oct 19, 2012 7:01:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Waterspout7

Mad Mutineers is welcoming new pirates

Our crew is based in Emerald, our crew hall is on Guava. We are one of three main crews (along with Loose Canons and Night Owls) in top-rated Flag Otherworld, we own Gaea and Meke.

Mad Mutineers is one of the oldest crews from Midnight and has a strong tradition of training good officers with battle navigation experience.

Our Captain is Auzilla, most active Senior Officers are Silverstache, Ryston, Lillucy and myself.

Our Crew restock is 25%

Our flag forums can be found at: http://an-otherworld.forumotion.com/

New crewmates start as Cabin Person's or Pirates if they are subscribed. We have an officer's training program that includes not only battle navigation training but also basic ship handling and crew skills. We emphasize everyone having fun in the game.

Advanced ranks are obtained based on quality and conduct while playing puzzle pirates, and building and maintaining crew and flag trust, and representation to the crew and flag.

Our crew loads everything from pillages to all the sea monster hunts and flotilla attacks. All skills are welcome in Mad Mutineers, we have several good shoppe keepers too.
Waterspout on Cerulean, Captain of the Mad Mutineers
Prince in Flag Otherworld

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Waterspout7 at Nov 12, 2012 10:34:51 AM]
[Nov 12, 2012 10:33:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tomomi_rawks

Ahoy there!

Although me crew is rather inactive, we welcome any warm-hearted pirate to join us. The crew is Soyokaze under the flag, Atsumari Bouekifu. We were established in 2004 and have always been based in the Emerald Arch in what was once Midnight.

We have also always divided booty evenly with 25%, if you are curious, you can search for Soyokaze in the forums, you'll bring up a past recruitment ad by our founding captain, Kuroshio, shortly after the crew's founding, which states as such.

As I am the only really active member at the moment (it seems like the other SOs and I are never active at the same time!), I'd say that our basic aim is to relax and have fun while puzzling. We do not have any plans for blockades, and to my knowledge, rarely charge into sea monster, flotilla, or other similar territory on our own ships - however, you will often see me jobbing for those kinds of voyages. I do know that all of us SOs do enjoy memming and small-time pillaging. If you are like me, and ye merely want a quiet crew that you can call home, have nice conversation with, and be loyal to, then Soyokaze is the crew for you!

If ye garner the SOs' trust and work on yer skills, ye'll be promoted.

Anyways, if you are interested in joining, please contact Shannonrawks (I picked out that name when I was 16! I was trying to preserve my anonymity or something? Haha). I am mostly on during the evenings, pirate time.

Lastly, if you are interested in a slightly more active crew, please check out our sister crew, Kogarashi (which was on Cobalt).

Our crew website can be found here - https://sites.google.com/site/soyokazecrew/
[Edit 3 times, last edit by tomomi_rawks at Feb 18, 2013 12:59:43 PM]
[Jan 9, 2013 10:07:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Starsting

Phire Phoenix in conjunction with the flag Radical, are looking for a elite crew of promising members. We start all members off as pirates. If ye show promise on pillys and pass an officer test you shall be promoted. Fleet Officer is achieved by being an active crew member and helping others as well as showing excellence on the seas. Senior Officer comes only with trust. Please contact Bopbee or Eclipso to discuss joining! Thank ye for taking the time to read this, we hope to see you soon!

[Jul 15, 2013 11:13:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rabies76

Unlikely Heros of the flag FGoH is looking for a select few pirates with Elite skills to run pillages/cit runs. Promotion is based on player experience and established trust with the captain. Contact Jaya if interested.
Posted by Jhoira on Emerald Ocean.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Rabies76 at Dec 30, 2013 11:06:23 AM]
[Dec 30, 2013 11:05:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hirsty

Ahoy maties! Love to Pillage and plunder?

The Dark Navy be seeking pirates of ALL RANKS, obviously id need to know whether ye deserve it or not so i need ye to tell me what rank ye want and why i should hire ye. Im not going to lie to ye, I am not around as much as i used to be....a 40 hour week job is quite a big commitiment. But by building up a self supporting crew...I be hoping to make a crew that is able to eventually pillage 24/7! As i do miss the good ole days of loading frigs in minutes and not waiting fer hours for Sloops to load....if ye be interested send me a PM with the position ye be wanting, why ye deserve it and when i can catch ye (i be home at 6pm GMT Mon - Fri) no silly PM's please, and no the captain spot is already taken :)
Hirsty on Cobalt Ocean
[Feb 28, 2014 12:33:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fritbri

Tributers of Purple Haze is recruiting new and old alike. If your looking for fun & adventure come to Cerulean for alot of it!

1. ToPH is in the Easy Livin flag
2. Captain is Fritbri
3. Have crewbies on almost all hours so something is bound to be going on
4. Special promotions for those who deserve it.
5. Our goals are to have fun, be active, enjoy our times with each other
6. special prizes for NEW crewbies who stay longer than 3 months in the crew.
7. Any established players will be given a prize as well & be inserted as an officer.
8. Most of the time we do lantys, cis, pillys & much more in the crew!

So if ur looking to have a great time, come join us and let's rock the Cerulean ocean together! You can contact Fritbri or Lorkin for crew information on the ocean! Fair winds and happy sailing! Look forward to having you in our crewmily(crew family) lo l!!
[Mar 15, 2014 3:13:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Romibang

pHarmony is looking for new members for all positions! If you wanna have fun msg an officer in game. :^)
Freesoul - Cerulean
Free- Meridian
Freerious - Emerald
[Apr 21, 2014 1:23:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deecup

The crew, Empty Planet, under the flag, Universe A, is now recruiting!

Why Choose Empty Planet?
The crew currently offers daily voyages, whether it be Citadel runs, Cursed Isles trips, Ruby pillages, PvP's or other fun activities. We are under a blockade active flag, looking for more mates who wish to stir up some fun in the blockade world, with more blockades happening very soon! Alongside of blockades, there will be flag run events on a fairly regular basis as well.

We also offer a friendly, social atmosphere, with mates who log on daily and run things together. We also are willing to help players learn new aspects of the game they haven't tried, and help the group grow as a whole. We also have a Stately Crew Hall on Turtle Island, with game tables, and other furnishings. If we reach ideal numbers in crew, some small in-crew/flag events will be held as well, such as tournaments, bake-offs, parties, etc.

Ranks are as follows,
-Cabin Person: Just join.
-Pirate: Subscribe.
-Officer: Basic knowledge of game mechanics/running things.
-Fleet Officer: Same as O, but with trust of crew.
-Senior Officer: Same as FO, but with vote of Captain & other SO's.

If you're interested in joining, or have any questions, contact any senior officer, or above, about joining our team today!
-Deecup.
-Official Spokeswoman of Universe A.
[Apr 21, 2014 11:18:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zumbella

Crews seeking Pirates Reply to this Post

We are resurrecting Raasta's Raiders all positions available.Send Zumbella a tell if you are looking to join. We do all kinds of runs. We are very active despite our tiny size. Join today always on.
[Nov 11, 2014 8:20:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zumbella

Flying pigs are a new crew looking for old and new pirates to help build it up. Send Zumbella a tell to help build the crew
[Nov 14, 2014 10:53:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dooku9

**walks up to open mic** **taps the mic** **clears throat**

Hoy pirates of the Old School coming back to Cerulean & New school pirates coming to our quiet lil ocean! My name is Captain Blackbeard(d) & I Captain Blackbeard's Infamous & we're currently recruiting! We look to have fun, keep players from going inactive & bash the skulls in of brigands & barbarians! & we like to play with tha Kraken as well!

If yer lookin for a crew to keep ya active & fun, me Infamous is tha 1 fer ye!
We're not a crew that asks ye fer much, either. We bring up that we're doing things but we don't demand ya to come. We don't tell ye who to & not to job fer (thats under flag policy & it's only fer blockades). The ocean's too small fer hate.

I'm currently trying to find a day of the week to where I can get online & give older officers either a refresher on pillaging or new officers knowledge on how to run a pilly! Date will be established soon.

If ye like what ya read, shoot me a PM on forums or a tell online & I'll send ya an invite to the crew. Of course, ye can always ask a regular officer fer ye to join as well.
Blackbeard(d)
Captain of Blackbeard's Infamous
King of Davy Jones' Locker

"--he showed me his Junk and I swear my pants were on a second ago!"
Join my crew and I on our Grandest of All Pilly! Info can be found in the Cerulean events
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dooku9 at Mar 18, 2015 11:22:32 AM]
[Jan 25, 2015 4:22:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 44   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates