• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5603 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
happypantz

Dear FREAK

Get your ass online. Or contact Lyndi. Whichever.
[Jan 24, 2012 10:04:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Voiceweird

Re: Dear FREAK

DO U TALK TO HIS ASS ON VENT AND SKYPE? I MEAN YPP FORUMS ISNT A PLACE to GET LAID NOR IS IT A DATING SITE, IF YOU WANNA GET LAID GO FIND SOME HOOTERS.
[Jan 27, 2012 3:11:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cybrpyro

that of find yer Caps Lock key...
----------------------------------------
Cybrpyro on da Cobalt ocean...as well as the rest

Perilous Puppet Theater
Freak-a-zoid wrote: 
Cybr-dude puts the F. U. in fun!!

[Jan 27, 2012 6:14:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bkny612

DO U TALK TO HIS ASS ON VENT AND SKYPE? I MEAN YPP FORUMS ISNT A PLACE to GET LAID NOR IS IT A DATING SITE, IF YOU WANNA GET LAID GO FIND SOME HOOTERS.

Dear Mr. Voiceweird,

With your need to get attention, by being a complete dick in 3 separate threads that I have seen thus far, comes this:

1. Nutless gutless tampon-targets such as yourself are nothing new to Cobalt (the ocean or the parley)

2. What you should do is simply log onto Cobalt and send Vampy a tell saying "Hi I am the pussy that started talking trash on the forums and I would like to engage you in a friendly gunning competition" You might beat her and you might not but at least be more than just talk.

3. More power to ya if you really think this douchebaggery campaign of yours makes you look either clever or badass.
Kill your brother, you'll feel better-----Edgar Frogg (The Lost Boys)

Freak
Captain of Freakshow(a non-crew)
King of Carnival Of Oddities(a non-flag)
[Jan 27, 2012 9:11:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
happypantz

Um... what gave you the idea I was trying to get laid? And where is it you live where Hooters doubles as a whore house?
[Jan 27, 2012 11:15:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vampyr13

Sometimes I like you Freak.
Vampyone.. Captain of the Shrews

Not every flower can say love, but a rose did. Not every plant can survive thirst, but a cactus did. Not every idiot can read, but look at you go
[Jan 27, 2012 11:15:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HelenWalker

OMG - people still use the forums........... and hello to the sexiest FREAKiest thing i have ever known ?
Shaktii
Senior Officer - Freakshow
Cobalt Ocean
[Jan 28, 2012 1:22:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bkny612

OMG - people still use the forums........... and hello to the sexiest FREAKiest thing i have ever known ?

Shalom! :)
Kill your brother, you'll feel better-----Edgar Frogg (The Lost Boys)

Freak
Captain of Freakshow(a non-crew)
King of Carnival Of Oddities(a non-flag)
[Jan 29, 2012 10:56:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hodgdon

Um... what gave you the idea I was trying to get laid? And where is it you live where Hooters doubles as a whore house?

Every time I go I try to convince them to double as one, sadly it has not worked yet :(

Must remain optimistic.
Hodge, the man who forgot how to puzzle.
[Jan 29, 2012 11:10:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
happypantz

Chin up, Hodge. Someday you'll proposition the right girl and she'll let you baste her in your hot sauce.

These forums are still PG-13, right?
[Jan 29, 2012 3:31:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates