• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 72
Posts: 72   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12098 times and has 71 replies Next Thread
Narcissag

**Officer Auction**

Hello viridian mates this is a sexy officer Auction of the year! and the officer to sell are

Nagflar, with he's sexy walk...he is a workaholic for 1hr you will enjoy of he's rigg's!
Nativepride, With he's marron/black outfit all the womans drive crazy!.. He do everything so for 1 hr you can do what ever you want :P
Seepnah, The pink machine!
Krueger, This is a awesome people to chat for 20 mins or so! you will enjoy of a nice chat!
Proof, who ever wins Proof in the officer Auction, gets to be governor of Surtsey for 2 days as long as they dont mess with he's stock and prices in the fort!!!
Avienda, awesome bnaver and friend, Only in the week!
Ovodepata,Baaad to the bone! He can delight you with he's sexy portuguese He will make you giggle all the time
Vincegreat, Good carper dressed on sexy marron! he will make you happy!
Lubster, Sexy woman! ask her...and you will see
Nachoshere, He is a maybe! but we will try to make him want it right??
Wiske, Cute woman! you obiusly wanna be closer to her!
Yasmi, she speack 5 leanguages!!(yeah you read right!) Awesome worker !
Darlie, Sexy man with awesome stats he will work for you for 1hr, in what ever you want!
Hurtboss Rumble Machine! Wanna have a good fight bid for him! NOW! (you can't make him jump in a vessel)
Greatness, I think he's nick introduce you to what he is capable off!
Laney, Sexy beast!!
Mastermonkey, he will blow your mind! Awesome worker!
Avatarj, Because she is a Cute pony!!!
Kaiyotic, he is willing to do any Vessel duty!
Dachimpy Puzzle maniatic inventor of Cade sim! NOW just for you to buy!

Narci And ofc the awesome magnificent cute little speacker ,bid high!! I can teach you all you want about shoppes!

*New people for sell*
Coor, awesome guy!
Eketek , He's pretty smexy, I think he sizzles more when you drench him!
Powerbow, starting bid at a professed 1M, but you just give us 990.000 and the 10k for him :D :P
Sueirito Awesome guy from argentin! :P you bid or i will buy him!
Broskammm...He is cute! :D
Ameranth He is just that...Ameranth

Every bid will start at 10.000 piece of eight and increase on 5.000 piece of eight.
if you want to be sell, send me a MP and i will Add you.

You can post here the bid and i will add it in the post in the final or contact me on game!

Do you always wanted to talk to people? and you didint get the corage?
this is your chance!!
Bid your self!
I invite you to join!

The pirate will do everything except xcyberingx and leaving the crew.

- xcyberingx is okay if the buyer is hot. No song videos please, you people hate those already ><
- ToS includes no officer can have preferences as to which buyer. Also make sure you get your complete one hour, whether in pieces, or in a complete lumpsum
-You can buy yourself~!
- Auction will end on 31st Jan 2012, 11:59 AM GT. Buyers can use their hours as and when they like! Just not into minuscule periods like seconds!

Bids

-Nativepride: 100.000 piece of eight to anonymous bidder!
-Lubster 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey
-Nagflar 100.000 piece of eight to Excentriek
-Greatness 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey
-Seepnah 50.000 piece of eight to Orbsus
-Hurtboss 100.000 piece of eight to Orbsus
-Darlie 30.000 piece of eight to Broska
-Yasmi 25.000 piece of eight to Rissarissa
-Nachoshere 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey
-Vincegreat 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey
-Ovodepata 50.000 piece of eight to Nanofan
-Avienda 40.000 piece of eight to Qvintus
-Proof 45.000 piece of eight to Partypoison
-Krueger 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey
-Wiske 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey
-Mastermonkey 20.000 piece of eight to Nagflar
-Avatarj 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey
-Laney 15.000 piece of eight to Nativepride
-Kaiyotic 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey
-Dachimpy 65.000 piece of eight to Partypoison
-Powerbow 70.000 piece of eight to Izobel
-Coor 10.000 piece of eight to TurfiMoo
-Ameranth 20.000 piece of eight to Txen
-Narci: 50.000 piece of eight to Orbsus
----------------------------------------
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Edit 49 times, last edit by Narcissag at Jan 30, 2012 11:12:28 AM]
[Jan 23, 2012 2:47:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Re: **Officer Auction**

i certainly hope i have more skills than that :) i actually speak 5 languages narci
available for anything fun, including some hard labour :)
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jan 23, 2012 2:55:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Is this a flag fundraising? Narcis personal fundraising? If I'm going to bid on someone I would like to know what is my PoE going to be used for as I'm sure many others do.
Roseh

[Jan 23, 2012 7:17:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Is this a flag fundraising? Narcis personal fundraising? If I'm going to bid on someone I would like to know what is my PoE going to be used for as I'm sure many others do.

Blockade fun fundraising :)!!
I Do not put Legacy name on it because is a proyect of Nag, Nativepride and myself, and don't have anything to do with the Legacy plan's or blockades. ^_^!
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Jan 23, 2012 7:39:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Txen

umm, so if i bid on someone and win...what happens? they gotta be my b***h for the day? what will that include? (can i make them tell me jokes for hour without stopping, etc) how many hours does that involve? can we make them pvp people from their own crew/flag etc....?
[Jan 23, 2012 7:43:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

umm, so if i bid on someone and win...what happens? they gotta be my b***h for the day? what will that include? (can i make them tell me jokes for hour without stopping, etc) how many hours does that involve? can we make them pvp people from their own crew/flag etc....?

If you read the description, you can see what people is up to do what every people is for.

1hr, in esseption of Krueger that he ask for 20 mins only, because he don't have time.

You can't force them to leave them' crew or flag, but to bnav for you in the case they are bnvers is up to you... :), some of them are up to a good chat, other up to work as a machine, other's to bnav and that...read every people comentt, In the Seepnah case i have to ask him what is he up too :)!
Narci

[Jan 23, 2012 7:50:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Txen

Sorry, I was a little unclear what those statements were about :) ty for clarification!
where is amer? XD
amer? come be my b***h!!! XD
I'll bid!!!
[Jan 23, 2012 8:05:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

When i catch him online i will use my word powers to He let me sell (i dont promess voice on vent!!!) gosh that Amer!
Narci

[Jan 23, 2012 8:12:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazy2155

I'd like to bid 15k on Narci.

10k on Lubster :D & 10k on Greatness (So he doesn't feel left out <3)

Also start off Naggy with 10k <3

Native... I would've bet 68 PoE on you... but you already had a bid... + It has to start at 10k :*(

You know what, chuck 10k on EVERYONE that Doesn't have a bid. (Then no ones left out... and if I win, I get an army of SLAV... I mean... paid workers...)

+ a bid of 15k on Narci
Wat
[Edit 1 times, last edit by crazy2155 at Jan 23, 2012 9:47:54 PM]
[Jan 23, 2012 9:41:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

-Nagflar 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey
-Darlie 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey
-Avienda 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey
-Proof 10.000 piece of eight to Mastermonkey

I would like to place a 20,000 Piece of Eight bid on each of the four above.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Jan 23, 2012 11:50:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

This fundraiser is for a purpose which will be disclosed in the coming months. It is more of a nagnarcinativepride one rather than Legacy.
Apart from this, we'd like you to also make a note of the fact that: we do not plan to spend this money on activities which will concur more hate threads.
Even though this activity has been undertaken by Avienda and Q's consent, it does not involve them more than remotely. I think that this fact will make you happy, considering you find the rest of the flag more pleasant.
Nag, Illi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Karal5 at Jan 24, 2012 1:10:07 AM]
[Jan 24, 2012 1:05:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

I'd like to state that I'm not only available on weekends, I shouldn't play in the weeks but I do anyway, so...
Whiterose wrote: 

As much as we would rather keep some things inflag for now, that question is valid.

For various reasons, both real life and ingame, Q and I have decided that the YPP blockade game is no longer worth the time we spend on it. Obviously, a decision can not be seen as written in stone straight away, so we wanted to give it some time before we make any decisions public because we might change our minds and we are not yet sure of how complete the retirement will be (for example, if I will still try to get an outpost to play with or not), but of course informed the royals straight away. And even though most of them seemed to feel the same way and welcome the news, they still asked if they could use the Legacy flag for their own projects, if they wanted to. We said yes, and when Narci asked if she could make an officer auction as a fundraiser, we gave her go ahead with that.

So, I'm not sure what the plan is with this fundraiser exactly, I just know that it is an initiative by Narci, Nagflar and Nativepride to help fund blockades or events planned and arranged by them, under the Legacy flagname.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Jan 24, 2012 2:09:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

20k on Narci

I'm going to learn some Spanish!
Anchovia
[Jan 24, 2012 2:27:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

20k on Narci

I'm going to learn some Spanish!

25k on Anchovia.
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Jan 24, 2012 2:32:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Say I want to bid on Narci, her description says she can teach me everything about shop keeping but what if I don't want her to do that but something else?

Let's just say that I have something in mind for someone but has nothing to do with what is written next to their names, it won't involve breaking the ToS or doing anything like singing or recording a video I just got no interest on what this person is offering in the description.
Roseh

[Jan 24, 2012 2:33:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Say I want to bid on Narci, her description says she can teach me everything about shop keeping but what if I don't want her to do that but something else?

Let's just say that I have something in mind for someone but has nothing to do with what is written next to their names, it won't involve breaking the ToS or doing anything like singing or recording a video I just got no interest on what this person is offering in the description.

I see no reason that this pirate auction would be different to others, regarding what people will do or not. Most likely, Narci added the descriptions merely as examples. (Narci can ofc correct me if I'm wrong.)
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Jan 24, 2012 2:43:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

In one of her posts she said they were to do what is in the descriptions which is why I am confused; I mean some descriptions are "amg this pirate is such a nice person" kinda thing, while I'm sure they are really fun to talk with I won't pay for that :P.
Roseh

[Jan 24, 2012 2:47:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazy2155

I mean some descriptions are "amg this pirate is such a nice person" kinda thing, while I'm sure they are really fun to talk with I won't pay for that :P.

Mentally cut and scarred for life.
Wat
[Edit 2 times, last edit by crazy2155 at Jan 24, 2012 2:51:56 AM]
[Jan 24, 2012 2:49:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

The pirate will do everything except cybersex and leaving the crew.

Edit: cybersex is okay if the buyer is hot. No song videos please, you people hate those already><<---------THIS is a joke. PLEASE do not think this will happen. Darlie came screaming.

Edit2: ToS includes no officer can have preferences as to which buyer. Also make sure you get your complete one hour, whether in pieces, or in a complete lumpsum

Edit 3: You can buy yourself~!

Edit 4: Auction will end on 31st Jan 2012, 11:59 AM GT. Buyers can use their hours as and when they like! Just not into minuscule periods like seconds!

Edit 5: Some pirates have restrictions, they are:
Krueger: just 20mins+ chat
Avienda: Only on weekends
Hurtboss: ONLY land, he wont hop on vessels.
Nag, Illi
[Edit 7 times, last edit by Karal5 at Jan 24, 2012 4:12:29 AM]
[Jan 24, 2012 2:51:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazy2155

The pirate will do everything except Including cybersex and leaving the crew.

Edit : Bid 50k Nagflar. Thankyou!
Wat
[Edit 1 times, last edit by crazy2155 at Jan 24, 2012 2:57:31 AM]
[Jan 24, 2012 2:53:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Sweet thx for clarifying, Narcis 2nd or 3rd post really confused me.

If thats the case then 40k on Nagflar and 30k Anchovia.
Roseh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by MimiLinda at Jan 24, 2012 2:54:43 AM]
[Jan 24, 2012 2:54:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

35k on ancho
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Jan 24, 2012 3:00:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
eksantrik

50k 60k for Naggy (Nagflar)

edit1: i didnt see mastermonkey already bid 50k for Nagflar
Excentriek of Viridian

Senior Officer of Sinner's Dystopia
Scapegoat of Sinner's Dystopia
King of Surreal Kiss
Proud Member of Legacy
[Edit 1 times, last edit by eksantrik at Jan 24, 2012 3:05:51 AM]
[Jan 24, 2012 3:00:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

erm, you know I'm not in this auction right? ):<
Anchovia
[Jan 24, 2012 3:02:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

do you want to be?
Nag, Illi
[Jan 24, 2012 3:03:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazy2155

50k 60k for Naggy (Nagflar)

edit1: i didnt see mastermonkey already bid 50k for Nagflar

I had 40k at first, but then I saw Whiterose bid... not really sure if we are editing our posts on bids... or are we posting our new bids on a new post :D (<----Confusing enough for you)
Wat
[Jan 24, 2012 3:08:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

just make new posts, dont edit the old ones. We have so many officers to sell, it'll be hard for narci to keep track of each raise if you ed it.
Nag, Illi
[Jan 24, 2012 3:10:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

70K On Nagflar.
Roseh

[Jan 24, 2012 3:11:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
eksantrik

just make new posts, dont edit the old ones. We have so many officers to sell, it'll be hard for narci to keep track of each raise if you ed it.

60k on Nagflar
(and i will torture you for this capital bold post)
Excentriek of Viridian

King of Surreal Kiss
Proud Member of Legacy
[Jan 24, 2012 3:12:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
eksantrik

100k on Nagflar
Excentriek of Viridian

King of Surreal Kiss
Proud Member of Legacy
[Jan 24, 2012 3:14:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 72   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates