• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1046 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Laundry9

Puzzle Pirates Community Study Reply to this Post

Greetings!

I am conducting a study that is observing how people interact with one another in video games, in particular, Puzzle Pirates. The purpose of the study is to see, from the perspective of players, how interactions work within the game, and if these interactions are shaped by the rules and structure of the game. This includes interactions with players, and the game community. I need volunteers that are at least 18 years old I can interview and ask questions about the game, its rules, and interactions you have with other players. The interview will last 45-90 minutes and be tape recorded via Skype/Vent/Phone call. If the prospect of an audio interview bothers you, we can also use the game’s chat service to do a live chat interview as well. The interviews will also be open ended, meaning if you want to talk about something I didn’t bring up, feel free to talk to me about it!

If you are interested or have any questions for me, please post a reply in this thread or send me a private message through the forum services. I look forward to discussing this game with you!

Thanks,
Landorf, Hunter Ocean
[Jan 23, 2012 12:12:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Re: Puzzle Pirates Community Study Reply to this Post

Just idly, this is the YPPediea Community board. The best place to post this is probably Parley. =)
[Jan 23, 2012 1:21:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Laundry9

Re: Puzzle Pirates Community Study Reply to this Post

Dangit, first time on the boards, still trying to figure out what goes where, my bad. Thanks for the help >.<
[Jan 25, 2012 9:32:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates