• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1726 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Taavi25

Ban evasion Reply to this Post

HI

I have again problem my Old man Skinhead that old story.

now i have new proble .

My accion is Banned man Ervin .

How i can ban OFF. Idk why have ban but i know i no have any bot in my PC .

IF anybody know how can help my then PLZ help !!
----------------------------------------
Pider Rooling
[Jan 22, 2012 5:25:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Ban evasion Reply to this Post

Being banned means that you, the player, are banned.

It doesn't mean you can find another account and come back like nothing happened.

It doesn't mean you can buy a new computer and start fresh.

It means you'll need to find another game to play, because Three Rings decided you are more of a liability to the game than an asset.

To change their mind about this, stop posting in the forums, and visit the thread, "I've been banned/suspended! What do I do?" and follow the directions in there closely.

If you do as the thread says, and you make a good case for your defense, the Ocean Master will investigate your account history. The OM will decide whether or not you can be unbanned. It's probably a good idea not to play until this is sorted out, because ban evasion can seal your fate.
Senior officer, Dynamite Residue.
Governor emeritus of Amity Island.
[Jan 22, 2012 6:56:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Taavi25

Come on OMs Why i cant play Puzzle Pirates and why OM banned my all accion i only sailing my twice man sail skill is ULT that problem

Or OM no like i am bro in Sail

I no have any Bot in PC i any body whant know .

I not good speaker and i no speak very good english.

Puzzle Pirates is my LIFE i cant STOP that playing

Then i plz OMs PLZ take off my ban i no have any life about in Puzzle Pirates . That i sonly game what i know how to play.
Pider Rooling
[Jan 24, 2012 10:01:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tredge

Hey Taavi,

Seems like you're having a pretty rough time and unfortunately nothing can be done unless you contact banplea@puzzlepirates.com

Explain to them your situation and why you feel you shouldn't have been banned and they'll work their best to make a decision quickly.

I wish you all the luck but you really have to stop posting on the forums or you're going to be in more trouble. Unfortunately that's how the rules are around here and they have to be followed if you want a successful restoration to your account. :)
Tredge, Miridian (Viridian) of Shantaram!
Click for eargasm...
[Jan 25, 2012 7:15:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Hey Taavi,

Seems like you're having a pretty rough time and unfortunately nothing can be done unless you contact http://www.puzzlepirates.com/support

Fixed that for you. Do not send email because your request will not be placed in the proper queue.
Senior officer, Dynamite Residue.
Governor emeritus of Amity Island.
[Jan 25, 2012 8:20:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates