• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3868 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
reesyann

Auction Ice blue trinket

Since I am not a trinket collector I don't know if there was ever one like this. Today I got an Ice blue knitting needle and yarn trinket from the lottery. And since I am not a trinket collector as previously stated, :), I am going to put it up for auction.

Starting bid is 15k with increases of 1k. Auction lasts for 7 days and the winning bid must stand for 12 hours. I would add Muroni rules, with a Knarf variation but very few people know who they are or use rules any more. So here are my rules. All offers will be posted here. Anyone who wishes to bid anonymously may send me a /tell and I will post the bid. If this turns into a pain in the booty, I reserve the right to pull the auction and let the trinket sit in my trinket case and get dusty. I hope I covered everything! Happy bidding.

Footnote:
7 days from now is January 28, 2012 at 9:37 AM pirate time or 10:37 my time.
----------------------------------------
Reddythered tells you "you idiot"

Thank you! I love it.
[Jan 21, 2012 9:39:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maded

Re: Auction Ice blue trinket

[Jan 22, 2012 2:44:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
reesyann

I will be looking for you in game Maded

Thank you! I love it.
[Jan 28, 2012 6:53:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
reesyann

The winner of this auction told me today that he bought a full set of trinkets else where and doesn't want this one. Anyone interested in buying this please send me a /tell with a reasonable offer. And Maded, you are on my list >:(

Thank you! I love it.
[Jan 28, 2012 3:53:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates