• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4219 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Winklecat

The End of The Enlightened?

For some reason Vargas decided to drop on us at Penobscot, instead of the infinitely more worthy targets of Cryo Canada or Amity. :) Since we suspect Vargas kidnapped Tommyr's white bunny, we are eager to send him packing. No one in our flag is admitting to any artistic or creative talent whatsoever, and I certainly don't have any, so this is a very plain defence intent indeed. I must change our recruiting policies...

In any event, this is to invite you all to come help send Vargas and his minions back to where they belong, in the Cursed Isles.

Where: Penobscot
When: Sunday January 22, 9:30 am game time
Jobbing Contact: Winklecat
Starting Pay: to be determined

It is sinking, of course. We hope there are few injuries and lots of treasure hauling, but one never knows.
Island Plans: We will continue to keep the fort stocked and suitable pets wandering around. We are tossing around new name ideas for the Fort; please send me a pm if you have any suggestions that are in keeping with the theme of the island.

Thank you for your support!
----------------------------------------
Winklecat
SO of The Bootleggers on Emerald
Royal and occasional monarch of The End
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Winklecat at Jan 21, 2012 10:08:33 AM]
[Jan 20, 2012 7:03:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Re: The End of The Enlightened?

In any event, this is to invite you all to come help send Vargas and his minions back to where they belong, in the Cursed Isles.

You know Vargas has existed long before there were Cursed Isles, right? #getoffmylawn
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jan 20, 2012 8:43:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erics1

You know Vargas has existed long before there were Cursed Isles, right?

Everybody has to originate somewhere. Just because it was not discovered yet, doesn't mean he doesnt belong there ^.^ #heheheirsokoolbecuziusedthenumbersignonafourmthreadhehehehehehehe
Erics on all oceans

War is not about who's right, it's about who's left.

It is, and always will be "Sage".
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Erics1 at Jan 22, 2012 9:36:14 AM]
[Jan 22, 2012 2:49:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

He didn't hit Cryo Canada cause the only thing worth while there is donuts and rum and Plu ate all the donuts...and drank all the rum.. go figure..
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Jan 22, 2012 5:38:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daphne52

For some reason Vargas decided to drop on us at Penobscot, instead of the infinitely more worthy targets of Cryo Canada

It's the penguins. They are quite protective of their rock and the rock is quite protective of it's penguins.

*It might also have something to do with the secret brew being concocted. Some mixture of vodka and bacon. Nothing worth investigating, mind you, nothing at all....

CRYO/ CANADA IS NOT OPEN TO TOURISM, PENGUINS ARE VICIOUS, STAY OFF THE ROCK!!
Crickket
Wargasm under the insanity
Collector of Loose Cannons

The road to addiction can be so much fun.
[Jan 23, 2012 11:34:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates