• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4144 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
pueblagamess

Stop SOPA! (Stop Online Piracy Act)

Ahoy mates..... hmmm.... pirates!

Stop SOPA! Sopa Cabana.... lalalala.

If you dunno what it is..... go ask ye american friends.

Please dun shutdown Youtube, me favorite video-sharing website... like ye did to megaupload, me favorite file sharing site.

Mindless cares.

~ML

Homeless tips:

1. if ye want a free ride to US.... 5 - 10 years shelter n food in a prison, post a Hollywood content in your site.... one day they are gonna "offer" ye this FREE package.

disclaimer:

this is not a anti-SOPA thread, this is just a mindless voice who wanna share his passion fer the free internet, just the way we love it.
----------------------------------------
Piratename: Mindless
Piratetype: Notorious Guardians
Get-to-know-Mindless: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Mindless (last update:09 Feb 2012)
[Jan 20, 2012 6:31:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Re: Stop SOPA! (Stop Online Piracy Act)

You are playing Puzzle Pirates. Puzzle Pirates is owned by Sega. Sega is a member of the Entertainment Software Association. The ESA supports SOPA. In an indirect manner, you are giving money (if you buy doubs) to an organization that promotes SOPA. Oops
[Jan 20, 2012 6:38:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pueblagamess

You are playing Puzzle Pirates. Puzzle Pirates is owned by Sega. Sega is a member of the Entertainment Software Association. The ESA supports SOPA. In an indirect manner, you are giving money (if you buy doubs) to an organization that promotes SOPA. Oops

Ye are right chip.... meh... hate it when me agree with ye lol

some of the pirates out there are meanies.... they support SOPA :S without knowing it.

bummers!

~ML
Piratename: Mindless
Piratetype: Notorious Guardians
Get-to-know-Mindless: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Mindless (last update:09 Feb 2012)
[Jan 20, 2012 6:40:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pauling

This is a very important issue, and I direct you to the existing shore leave topic if you'd like to discuss it there. But Sage parley isn't the best place for it- in addition to being off-topic and confusing the international players, this is the sort of discussion that would better achieve critical mass if it wasn't split into tiny parley threads.
Pauling of the Lost Lot, Sagemerald
Officer emeritus and occasional cabin person
Puppetar (and drawing of secret Blackthorpe plans) by the talented Tilinka
[Jan 20, 2012 8:58:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates