• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 33
Posts: 33   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11675 times and has 32 replies Next Thread
Doulber

Re: Top secret defence

On the topic of YF's staff - Blah, he paid his staff. No one will deny that.

On the Illusion topic, we all know whose team has been/is better for the last year. Only one fudge up at Aim before the blockade break.

'No one will deny that' is correct. Everyone got paid, from XOs to innspammers to JCs. Inflags, out of flag, out of ocean staff, all got paid the same amount; Your Flag likes to reward those that commit 5 hours to their cause. I don't see how that's something to hate on.

Your comment on the team is goofy, "Illusion team" comment notwithstanding. Perhaps there has been a dominant team over the last year; however, since getting involved on Hunter, our team is sitting at 3-0 (9-1 rounds) with wins at Aim, Alk and Pukru. Postmerger should be interested.

I can fairly say that the only strong competition on Hunter that I would have considered "tough" competition over the last year are:

Knockout (gone)
Exposed (Blue Ice included)
and
Good Luck
----------------------------------------
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jan 22, 2012 11:57:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

I just want to say I want my own seperate score count against you chip, only two of my navvers can be associated with Exposed.

Everything else was inflag, minus Monlizzy.

(This has been posted in jest, and should be taken as such if anyone takes it seriously; go get laid you're clearly fustrated.)
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Jan 22, 2012 1:52:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

That was a total, not by flag. We've faced up against you guys twice (Alk and Black Montoh).

Not that a record means anything; the whole "best team" is almost irrelevant. Yeah, some are consistently better than others, but teams can be transient and/or there's the "Any Given Sunday" nature of blockades.

Edit: Shiest, I responded seriously...
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Chiptharip at Jan 22, 2012 3:33:18 PM]
[Jan 22, 2012 2:27:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 33   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates