• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9981 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
Bloodandwar

SoG's Intent for Fintan

Where? FINTAN!!!!
When? Saturday, 10 PM GT
Why? Because its fun!
Pay? 500 /seg
JC? Paywar

Island Plans:

During the time we hold the island we will only drop 2 shoppes which will be used for flags use. If we hold it more then 6 months we reserve the right to drop 1 more.

Taxes: Will decided once we look at the island economy and productivity

Events: We will be holding a island event there for flags to enter for fun. Some will be limited to new flags only while others will be open to any flag. There will be prizes though these will be decided later on along with what type of event.

Also: We will be moving in MBs of wood to Fintan and selling them at 0 profit thru the palace. We hope this will help the economy of Fintan.

Also #2 We're unsure were taxes will be at this point, but as the aim of our holding is to get the island economically booming, we're planning on rebating tax to shoppes and stalls selling 60% of goods. (This doesn't include dockside)
----------------------------------------
A regular cader.

Slightly more interesting then Joshuawhelan!

PM for a intent pict to be done.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Bloodandwar at Jan 19, 2012 6:28:30 PM]
[Jan 19, 2012 5:03:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iamnacho

Re: SoG's Intent for Fintan

Island Plans:

During the time we hold the island we will only drop 2 shoppes which will be used for flags use. If we hold it more then 6 months we reserve the right to drop 1 more.

i have to say that like the fact that you have stated this.

Events: We will be holding a island event there for flags to enter for fun. Some will be limited to new flags only while others will be open to any flag. There will be prizes though these will be decided later on along with what type of event.

sounds like fun :)

Good luck SoG :)
Mortin flag officer chats, "you think nacho being alone with a clone of you sounds kinky?"
Jellyphant flag officer chats, "I'd hit that"

Nachoshere on Viridian
Nacho en jade
También conocido como el Cicerón de jade
[Edit 1 times, last edit by iamnacho at Jan 19, 2012 5:22:23 PM]
[Jan 19, 2012 5:21:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

I'm just going to job for you because you actually admitted you were going to drop shoppes.

+1
Former Good Grief, Outcast member.

Gypsyjayne tells you,"Parley is actually latin for "Mock Verlool here."

IGN: Derpweasel
[Jan 19, 2012 5:31:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
Bloodandwar

I'm just going to job for you because you actually admitted you were going to drop shoppes.

+1

No point in saying other wise. We are a new flag and want to make our own Frigs, Brigs and stock. Those shoppe will be used for production of ships and supplies needed so we can be more active in the cade scene.
A regular cader.

[Jan 19, 2012 5:41:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

+1

No point in saying other wise. We are a new flag and want to make our own Frigs, Brigs and stock. Those shoppe will be used for production of ships and supplies needed so we can be more active in the cade scene.

I vote for a St. Patricks days event if you hold it that long. (Points to island theme)
[Jan 19, 2012 5:50:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Please be ready to make a fuss if PM has requested low pay. Its not an opportunity for you to save money, they WILL outjob and you WILL be whored!

Anyway, good luck BAW and malt!

Edit1: And if con 3p's and asks if you want help first, accept!:)
Nag, Illi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Karal5 at Jan 19, 2012 6:18:30 PM]
[Jan 19, 2012 6:17:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

Also: We will be moving in MBs of wood to Fintan and selling them at 0 profit thru the palace. We hope this will help the economy of Fintan.

Also #2 We're unsure were taxes will be at this point, but as the aim of our holding is to get the island economically booming, we're planning on rebating tax to shoppes and stalls selling 60% of goods. (This doesn't include dockside)

I like these plans.
[Jan 19, 2012 6:32:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bloodandwar

I like these plans.

I do to!

Nag- We have agreed to terms with PM and I believe they will follow them. Staycr showed no desire to paywar or outjob when I spoke to her earlier today.
A regular cader.

[Jan 19, 2012 6:34:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

I like these plans.

I do to!

Nag- We have agreed to terms with PM and I believe they will follow them. Staycr showed no desire to paywar or outjob when I spoke to her earlier today.

Just a heads up on selling the wood at 0 profit, that can be easily abused, I hope the shop owners are above that but it won't suprise me if it were.
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Jan 19, 2012 7:50:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bloodandwar

I like these plans.

I do to!

Just a heads up on selling the wood at 0 profit, that can be easily abused, I hope the shop owners are above that but it won't suprise me if it were.

We have considered this and if it does start being abused they will have to contact us and have us manually set the prices for a certain amount with the min set so they can't overbuy. We can hope this can be prevented though
A regular cader.

[Jan 19, 2012 8:10:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iong

nice intend pic :P
Captain and Surgeon of Eye of Harmony
Founding member of Blink and The White Void
Show-me-the-stars avvie by XEcastasy!!

Adrielle tells ye, "they are coming - the chickens are coming"

[Jan 19, 2012 10:40:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Best of luck SoG!
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jan 20, 2012 9:35:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Just a comment on this. There's a significant over saturation of shoppes on the ocean to the point where they are available for as little as 400k (save for shipyards). I too appreciate the up-frontness of dropping shoppes, but I have to say I think it's quite unnecessary.
[removed by SOPA]
[Jan 20, 2012 9:50:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Andrixforums

Hello there people of forums, good luck to SoG! have a nice cade.
Hello
[Jan 20, 2012 1:22:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Just a comment on this. There's a significant over saturation of shoppes on the ocean to the point where they are available for as little as 400k (save for shipyards). I too appreciate the up-frontness of dropping shoppes, but I have to say I think it's quite unnecessary.

Captainrich
[Jan 20, 2012 8:20:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates