• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 36
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12371 times and has 35 replies Next Thread
anchovygirl

Re: Congratulations to Legacy.

Where's my PS3?
----------------------------------------
Anchovia
[Jan 20, 2012 2:15:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fresnokush

Once people realize that the majority of island ownership is no longer profitable, then they will stop ruining islands.

Paving for profit = desperation
Paving for flag shoppes = flag or alliance expansion, poorly executed
Paving to get a rise out of parley = pure value

Which one are you?
Twiggy is dead.
He flies spaceships now.
Blame Three Rings.

"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order,
a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fresnokush at Jan 21, 2012 3:44:27 PM]
[Jan 21, 2012 3:43:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

Once people realize that the majority of island ownership is no longer profitable, then they will stop ruining islands.

Paving for profit = desperation
Paving for flag shoppes = flag or alliance expansion, poorly executed
Paving to get a rise out of parley = pure value

Which one are you?

What is, C?
Former Good Grief, Outcast member.

Gypsyjayne tells you,"Parley is actually latin for "Mock Verlool here."

IGN: Derpweasel
[Jan 21, 2012 4:18:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

I would like to Congratulate Legacy for RUINING Kirin by dropping already 2 shoppees in the first week. Furthermore they raised taxes to 100%.

PATHETIC

Thx to all the crazy people that support them! OH YEAH 100% taxes for everybody! WOOOT

I'm fairly certain your actually wrong here. They haven't raised taxes to 100% just maintained them at 100%.

Taxes have been at a higher rate since RM lost the island which was unfortunate in my 'unbias' opinion.

I remember Antix giving Rude crap about this a few years back.

When plots were still valued and the post actually had a decent area of concern. Now reading this I'm thinking.. Oh its just Viridian.

Yeah i did purely for the fact it's one of the last large islands thats been kept somewhat clean from being paved like Terra and was also the first large island to open on Viridian, also if you visit islands on Midnight you'll find a lot of large islands with good design/shoppe layout and that still resemble actual islands and i personally find that adds to the overall atmosphere of the game.

But at the end of the day it's upto Legacy what they do with Kirin and if i wasn't busy outside of this game i'd put my money where my mouth is and shut up and cade.

Until then, enjoy your well earned island Legacy.

I have to agree. Kirin is probably the best player controlled large island on Viridian. In terms of paving, footfall and history.

I know everyone says "shut up and blockade" as the standard response but it would be nice if Viridian flags took a little bit more pride in there ocean and helped maintain it, instead of looking for ways to lessen the debt spent on capturing islands.
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by black_beard7 at Jan 21, 2012 6:29:15 PM]
[Jan 21, 2012 6:28:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Party6669

I would like to Congratulate Legacy for RUINING Kirin by dropping already 2 shoppees in the first week. Furthermore they raised taxes to 100%.

PATHETIC

Thx to all the crazy people that support them! OH YEAH 100% taxes for everybody! WOOOT

I'm fairly certain your actually wrong here. They haven't raised taxes to 100% just maintained them at 100%.

Taxes have been at a higher rate since RM lost the island which was unfortunate in my 'unbias' opinion.

When KO took Kirin they were at 30% or 50% and if im not wrong CM kept it at that and then raised it a little but never to 100%
Trying to steal Sardinez's job since 2012
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Party6669 at Jan 22, 2012 5:51:08 PM]
[Jan 21, 2012 8:10:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Last I checked, CM had it 69%. At least, it was at 69% on Meridian so...Jan 7th?
Anchovia
[Jan 22, 2012 12:10:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates