• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1156 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
MrsMimichu

[Selling?] Ippo Pricing

I have a friend who has three Ippos and he's thinking about maybe selling them, but he needs some help!

Could someone help us with prices?

How much would you sell them to a stranger?

How much would you sell them to a friend?

Please reply here. :]

- Unnamed Navy
- Unnamed Blue
- Unnamed Atlantean

Also: Please only reply if you are on Midnight/know how our economy is. :]
----------------------------------------
I play with my husband on MidnightCerulean, but I also play on the doubloon servers every once in a while.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MrsMimichu at Jan 17, 2012 7:07:21 AM]
[Jan 17, 2012 7:02:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yearbook50

Re: [Selling?] Ippo Pricing

1.2 mil to 1.5 mil is fair.

To a friend, well it would depend on the friend as my answer could range free to 1.2 million.
Yearbook
Cerulean
Queen of Crimson Tide

Rome says, "I don't even have a status of a man"
[Jan 17, 2012 8:30:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MrsMimichu

To a friend, well it would depend on the friend as my answer could range free to 1.2 million.

For each of them? Colour doesn't matter?
I play with my husband on MidnightCerulean, but I also play on the doubloon servers every once in a while.
[Jan 17, 2012 1:45:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

The only ippolito colors that will fetch more out of that range would be white or black.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Jan 17, 2012 2:03:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Voidrix00

The only ippolito colors that will fetch more out of that range would be white or black.

Like all familiars it depends on what someone wants to pay. Atlantean/Light Blue seem to get more then say Aqua but if someone really wants it the price can match. I'd say it's possible to vary from 800k-1.5mill, as said above Black/White will fetch more, espcially black.
Voidrix (All oceans)
Captain of Unquenchable Fury and Prince of Universe A .
Owns the largest collection of Guys on Cerulean.
[Jan 17, 2012 2:12:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates