• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5017 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
TheRack

Do Better?

I heard that other lazers were complaining that I'm a deck hog.
If you are one of those people who don't like how I laze, my suggestion is that you stop clicking since that's kinda how lazing is done.
Also, if you are a nav who doesn't want your boards full of booch, please just don't ask me to join you on your ship...I'd rather docktart than fight other people for increds.

P.S. No wonder Midnight is full of elitisis. Pirates who have never worked hard to become lazers don't want to be on the same ship as people who moan and complain that they are being victimized because they are puzzling.
----------------------------------------
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Jan 17, 2012 5:53:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

Re: Do Better?

I have lazed with you on a ship before, and your lazing never interfered with mine. Im not a great of a lazer as you yet, but i am working on it.

PS. maybe catch me in game and give me some super advanced lazing tips? I am pretty good, just cant crack that top 3-5 on the ocean barrier yet.
----------------------------------------
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Jan 18, 2012 8:30:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates