• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1968 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Chassy13

Doubloon offers? Reply to this Post

Just got back after a pretty long break from this game. I'm having a blast again, but unfortunately I'm broke.

I was wondering if you can still complete offers from sites like Peanutlabs and get a couple doubloons for completing the surveys? I haven't seen the option anywhere, so just curious.

Thanks!
----------------------------------------
Puzzle Pirates is where I like to relax for Poker. Sea Monster hunts, Cursed Isles, everything is so fun! I hope to see more parlor games added in the future to increase my gaming experience!
[Jan 15, 2012 6:18:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com    wazzupmr@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Re: Doubloon offers? Reply to this Post

No, they no longer offer those, sorry.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Jan 16, 2012 4:47:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tredge

Why not?
Tredge, Miridian (Viridian) of Shantaram!
Click for eargasm...
[Jan 18, 2012 10:10:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

There was this very short discussion/speculation about a year ago , and I would venture to guess it was pretty spot on, even though there's no "official" statement made, other than they were being discontinued.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Jan 19, 2012 1:53:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates